Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 18214
-
07-16-26 10:03 #17839Senior Member

Posts: 629Probably because her comms are terrible and she has bad time management. I tried to see her a few weeks ago while I was in Jax and it was impossible due to her not getting back with me in a timely manner. Once we had a time scheduled she went silent and texted me an hour later saying she was in the shower. By the time she got back to me I was half way home to Orlando. I don't have time to sit around and wait for these women. If im paying it should be when I want.
Originally Posted by TooBe101
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 08:44 #17838Senior Member

Posts: 188Debbie
Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 08:19 #17837Senior Member

Posts: 243Not scarlett
I called the number in that ad. They said they were bae, not Scarlett. If it's that black girl, I'm perfectly ok with that. She would not answer any questions about Scarlett and I asked for a two girl 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by Lucky2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 06:44 #17836Senior Member

Posts: 114She has someone controlling her telling her what to say to the clients. Heard it in the background on the phone sound alike a pimp.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 23:49 #17835Senior Member

Posts: 388She takes it quite well, but she still had to tap out after about 5-6'min of it. I'm girthy and long, so I was nice and deep and she was feeling every inch. We did 2 rounds of 5 min with more in between. She's not quite a weakling but she's still new enough. It's a good time. No mess. Plenty of fun and tight. She will bear it pretty well, and doesn't tap out easy. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 21:36 #17834Senior Member

Posts: 258Debbie
Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
"Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.
-
07-15-26 10:23 #17833Senior Member

Posts: 323DM me. I have a Brazil girl that might fit the bill you are looking for.
-
07-15-26 09:44 #17832Senior Member

Posts: 161Bro, Try cuddlecomfort and then find one to be a UTR. Secretbenefits is another site. If you can share some UTRs in Tampa, that will be great brother. I had a bipolar girlfriend on the side. She quit on my 3 months back. Wanted to marry me by divorcing my wife and kids. Fuck that LOL.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 06:32 #17831Senior Member

Posts: 388Debbie is still in town
She's got court tomorrow and it's her last night in town. All proceeds are for her defense fund. She is nearing her goal, so this is your last chance to literally tap that ass if she doesn't reach her goal, she's going to be on an extended vacation. She is currently knocked up with an Orlando area donator, so band together for the cause. She was knocked up when she left, just now showing a small bump and extra sensitive tits. Lets not have her give birth in jail.
Outcall is possible at premium rate. Discuss it with her.
Still only SMs can DM for contact info.
-
07-14-26 20:04 #17830Senior Member

Posts: 161I fucking with that was her. I would have been back multiple times at what I paid.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 19:32 #17829Senior Member

Posts: 243Can anyone help with a UTR?
Looking for a woman in their 20's or 30's. Open to GFE. Been around a while, I have done right by opus and orlo. I have a Tampa UTR that I have given to a few mongers. Could use a decent UTR. Also have the numbers of beautiful Tampa strippers that are full GFE, bare etc. But 250+. Help me out guys 😃.
-
07-14-26 17:27 #17828Senior Member

Posts: 158Get Ready
Day Cruiser,
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
Get ready for the PMs requesting contact info. She did not authorize me giving her contact information out. Sorry.
-
07-14-26 16:58 #17827Senior Member

Posts: 174Have to agree with this, when I saw her the first time, it started out a little rough with having me waiting on her to get ready and whatnot but once we got down to the brass tacks, really a fun young lady to be with. Only 2nd time I've ever been with such a pint sized girl. What an experience. All focus was on me and let me take my time with her at my pace. Which goes a long way in this hobby.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 13:17 #17826Senior Member

Posts: 485Sexi Lexi
That is for sure not her. With those pictures on that link most likely some type of scam going go to be run on people that fall for it. That's my opinion.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 12:08 #17825Senior Member

Posts: 2964Different Lexi
Pretty sure that is a different Lexi. That said, this post may provide you what you seek, follow the link for pics.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





