Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 18201
-
07-14-26 17:27 #17826Senior Member

Posts: 158Get Ready
Day Cruiser,
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
Get ready for the PMs requesting contact info. She did not authorize me giving her contact information out. Sorry.
-
07-14-26 16:58 #17825Senior Member

Posts: 174Have to agree with this, when I saw her the first time, it started out a little rough with having me waiting on her to get ready and whatnot but once we got down to the brass tacks, really a fun young lady to be with. Only 2nd time I've ever been with such a pint sized girl. What an experience. All focus was on me and let me take my time with her at my pace. Which goes a long way in this hobby.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 13:17 #17824Senior Member

Posts: 485Sexi Lexi
That is for sure not her. With those pictures on that link most likely some type of scam going go to be run on people that fall for it. That's my opinion.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 12:08 #17823Senior Member

Posts: 2962Different Lexi
Pretty sure that is a different Lexi. That said, this post may provide you what you seek, follow the link for pics.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 11:52 #17822Senior Member

Posts: 2059I couldn't find any pics of her.
Is this the Lexi that you saw and are the digits correct?
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212345813#.
-
07-14-26 10:16 #17821Regular Member

Posts: 10Sophia
Met with Sophia for the first time after a couple weeks of back and forth. Thanks to GhostRider for the contact. Not to here beat a dead horse. She brought the energy and made the visit very comfortable. Went above and beyond compared to previous experiences. Pricing was beautiful, and in all was private. She did check clock at 5 minutes left but date was over at that point anyways, and she did ask for me to leave review LOL. Will repeat, GhostRider is gatekeeper. Stay safe yall!
-
07-14-26 08:01 #17820Senior Member

Posts: 161Lexi
Was supposed to see her on Sunday but got called into work so I texted her Saturday instead and she was available. Picked her at a Checkers by OBT and brought her to my place. Sweet girl, nice convo and seems like she's getting her life back together. Got to my place and got right to work. She had some nice tits and she said she likes it when you bite her nipples. I liked that. She definitely has some premium BBBJ skills. Love that she licked my shaft up and down and used her tongue well. Some DFK but she says she doesn't do that all the time but we were in sync so enjoyed that a lot. Finished off and mish and the deed was done. Just a $ for the damage. Nice convo on the way back and dropped her off at Checkers. Will repeat when I have the time to go get her.
-
07-13-26 23:30 #17819Senior Member

Posts: 436No longer a UTR
Looks like Scarlett is no longer under the radar.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212230173#.
-
07-13-26 10:42 #17818Senior Member

Posts: 387Lexi
Lexi has requested an updated request for dates. If her number is needed please reach out. NonSM can request and build up.
-
07-13-26 10:42 #17817Senior Member

Posts: 127Funny
I asked her about that. She adamantly denied it! LOL.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
She went into a very long story about how she got into this (which started back in 2019) yet somehow, I was her first client.
I'm just thinking WTF the entire time.
All good. I don't even care! 😅.
-
07-13-26 10:39 #17816Senior Member

Posts: 387Debbie till 8 pm
Updating the time, she's going to be in town till this evening late. Back on Wednesday till Thursday AM.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
She plans on doing trips like this weekly as the demand appears to be good enough to make the trip. I’m still GK but not handling scheduling, it’s a massive effort that I’m not doing anymore. I’ll pass you her contact info if needed to SM only.
-
07-13-26 09:33 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 1148Carly
Last word was she is no longer in the game.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 06:48 #17814Senior Member

Posts: 387Debbie till 11 am
Debbie is on idrive till at latest 11 am. Check her out. Dm for contact.
-
07-12-26 13:15 #17813Senior Member

Posts: 158I appreciate the PMs but I am not her gatekeeper and for some reason I am having issues with sending PMs. Sorry I tried replying to a couple of SMs but they replied only getting blank.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 11:50 #17812Senior Member

Posts: 158Alwxis
Demon,
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
She has a gatekeeper its Porkchop. I can't reply to post.











Reply With Quote






