Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 18210
-
07-14-26 08:01 #17820Senior Member

Posts: 161Lexi
Was supposed to see her on Sunday but got called into work so I texted her Saturday instead and she was available. Picked her at a Checkers by OBT and brought her to my place. Sweet girl, nice convo and seems like she's getting her life back together. Got to my place and got right to work. She had some nice tits and she said she likes it when you bite her nipples. I liked that. She definitely has some premium BBBJ skills. Love that she licked my shaft up and down and used her tongue well. Some DFK but she says she doesn't do that all the time but we were in sync so enjoyed that a lot. Finished off and mish and the deed was done. Just a $ for the damage. Nice convo on the way back and dropped her off at Checkers. Will repeat when I have the time to go get her.
-
07-13-26 23:30 #17819Senior Member

Posts: 436No longer a UTR
Looks like Scarlett is no longer under the radar.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212230173#.
-
07-13-26 10:42 #17818Senior Member

Posts: 387Lexi
Lexi has requested an updated request for dates. If her number is needed please reach out. NonSM can request and build up.
-
07-13-26 10:42 #17817Senior Member

Posts: 127Funny
I asked her about that. She adamantly denied it! LOL.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
She went into a very long story about how she got into this (which started back in 2019) yet somehow, I was her first client.
I'm just thinking WTF the entire time.
All good. I don't even care! 😅.
-
07-13-26 10:39 #17816Senior Member

Posts: 387Debbie till 8 pm
Updating the time, she's going to be in town till this evening late. Back on Wednesday till Thursday AM.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
She plans on doing trips like this weekly as the demand appears to be good enough to make the trip. I’m still GK but not handling scheduling, it’s a massive effort that I’m not doing anymore. I’ll pass you her contact info if needed to SM only.
-
07-13-26 09:33 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 1149Carly
Last word was she is no longer in the game.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 06:48 #17814Senior Member

Posts: 387Debbie till 11 am
Debbie is on idrive till at latest 11 am. Check her out. Dm for contact.
-
07-12-26 13:15 #17813Senior Member

Posts: 158I appreciate the PMs but I am not her gatekeeper and for some reason I am having issues with sending PMs. Sorry I tried replying to a couple of SMs but they replied only getting blank.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 11:50 #17812Senior Member

Posts: 158Alwxis
Demon,
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
She has a gatekeeper its Porkchop. I can't reply to post.
-
07-12-26 11:12 #17811Senior Member

Posts: 238Sent you a dm.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 11:08 #17810Senior Member

Posts: 238Alexis
Could someone DME her number I would love to try to see her.
-
07-11-26 23:33 #17809Senior Member

Posts: 387Debbie
Arriving to I drive hotel tomorrow AM, same hotel for Wednesday. DM for scheduling contact info asap. 200 $ special for and all access pass!
-
07-11-26 20:29 #17808Senior Member

Posts: 387Debbie
She is making a run into town earlier than planned. She's will be in town early Sunday for a day of work. She's is running a 200 $ special / all access event. She's putting in maximum effort for this day to go smoothly, so please feel free to reach out. Get some reviews and have some fun with this one!
She's looking for a good hotel to work from with easy access early AM. Anyone advise on that for a working girl?
-
07-11-26 19:36 #17807Senior Member

Posts: 90Carly on Vacation?
Hey guys, my last visit to Orlando was back in January and I had a great dream with Carly. I'm heading back in a few weeks and was wondering if she's still around or on vacation? I've sent a few texts but haven't received a response, her comms were not the greatest.
-
07-11-26 19:02 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 62JerseyGirl
A bit backed up on reports. But saw Jersey for the first time back in early June. One of the best GFE's I've ever had. As everyone knows, best BJJ in the game. Looks great for her age. All natural. Fat fucking ass. Just really puts everything into it and makes it a great time. Would see her again for sure.











Reply With Quote





