Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 60911
-
07-16-26 19:53 #60566Senior Member

Posts: 82Someone needs call her bluff, she is great but the most bizarre I met with so many crazy story and super selective but not sure the criteria, it's not money for sure. I really doubt it her father, has anyone ever said sure when she offer male?
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 11:10 #60565Regular Member

Posts: 16Bella by appointment only
Stopped by ABRO Spa Suwanee I met Bella a young spinster. Opted for $80 one hour massage.
Massage was relaxing and strong without many elbows, very good technique.
Some teasing before the flip very flirty on the flip started negotiating but stopped as I promised.
To tip well.
Good HJ no complaints there, meet her upfront and tip her $160 OTD.
Didn't seem pleased and emphasized (by appointment only) what does that even means?
Any theories don't really know. I tip expecting better results in the future as rapport.
Builds; this girl just baffled me.
-
07-16-26 06:50 #60564Senior Member

Posts: 60Blue at Mint
I went to Mint yesterday and saw Blue. Looks like she is in her 30's. Skinny with nice size breasts, C's maybe. I was never good as sizing them up. She seemed mechanical. Never took out the gum in her mouth even when she did L2. L3 was good enough, I just have had better even at Mint. Cookie, Yoyo and even Candy are better. Mint is my place; it works so why change till I have to.
-
07-15-26 23:09 #60563Senior Member

Posts: 256Buford Hwy and Peachtree ib
Ok. I have read the forum about the closures of season Buford over the last year. Any recommendations for Peachtree industrial blvd and Buford hwy! Will be in area soon.
-
07-14-26 18:38 #60562Banned Member

Posts: 83I like a good puzzle
I like a good puzzle to crack like nateF but if her dad is there wouldn't that be kinda a huge red flag / turn off?
Originally Posted by NateF
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 10:10 #60561Senior Member

Posts: 757Taiji
Search it as one word and you will have better luck.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 23:22 #60560Regular Member

Posts: 24Sounds familiar
The attitude and performance sounds exactly like Lexi from Austin who was there earlier this year (Feb I think). Was she fairly tall, around 5' 7"-8" or so? I haven't gone back since due to the lackluster visit. Mama needs to give these girls an attitude adjustment if they still want business.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 21:47 #60559Senior Member

Posts: 307Jenny at Mint was at least a C cup and her teeth were fine. She told me she was leaving for LA in May. I asked her if she was coming back, she said she didn't know.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 19:40 #60558Senior Member

Posts: 45Yeaaa
Coco (the owner) and the other lady working there both provide L1, but nothing special. Neither are lookers or anything significant to grab onto.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 19:01 #60557Senior Member

Posts: 49Tai Ji Massage
Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.
-
07-13-26 15:42 #60556Senior Member

Posts: 43BBBJ or BBFS
If yall know any place that does BBBJ or BBFS let me know. I don't mind tipping extra for it.
-
07-13-26 13:09 #60555Senior Member

Posts: 69It's $80 an hour at Aura.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
I highly, highly doubt she did either BBBJ or FS unless she was getting tipped above $200. And even then I'd be surprised.
-
07-13-26 11:24 #60554Senior Member

Posts: 45I love massage
So there is a male masseuse there, her father.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
So I've been trying to crack this place throughout the year going about 3-4 times, since she is young and does seem interesting. From what I know its her and father who do the massages but she makes excuses a lot to not do the massage. "Busy" "only male mesusse" ect as you can read on this forum and on RM.
Finally I went there on the 3rd visit and she gave me a massage, it was good but no happiness. So I try again to make sure and get there right when they open, she walks into the store and I see her father drive away. I get in and she says she can't do the massage and tries to call her father to return and I just walk out.
-
07-13-26 10:39 #60553Senior Member

Posts: 45Nope
I'm familiar with both spots and they are not same people.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 10:00 #60552Senior Member

Posts: 189Jenny
I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.







Reply With Quote




