Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 17696
-
07-16-26 22:35 #17381Senior Member

Posts: 40No response
Texted her a couple of days ago inquiring about rates and which ones of the girls in the photo was her. No response.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 16:42 #17380Regular Member

Posts: 14Ciara is real. She's looks like her photos. I would assume the other is real, too. Who knows if they're actually sisters.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 11:32 #17379Senior Member

Posts: 510Well, lets' see.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
They "require small verification to meet for all new friends".
The ad lists one phone number, a photo has a different number.
Sure seems like a high chance of scamming today.
-
07-16-26 11:14 #17378Senior Member

Posts: 150Have you visited her?
I've been texting her and she was a little scattered. I was wondering if she's real. Which picture is she or is she even pictured? I do not want to visit a BBW. A little chubby is ok.
Originally Posted by Owenmoney26
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-16-26 10:01 #17377Senior Member

Posts: 57Ciara & Hazel
I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.
Are these girls real?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821
I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
-
07-16-26 09:35 #17376Senior Member

Posts: 638Is this like pussy roulette? Which girl are you getting, because from the looks of the pictures, there's about 6 ladies attached to this phone number.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 16:37 #17375Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone still like to eat a hair pussy? I guess there has to be one.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 16:34 #17374Senior Member

Posts: 150New St Chas girl
Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721
-
07-14-26 23:39 #17373Senior Member

Posts: 458The artist formerly known as Lucious
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/212385944
No idea how long that link will be good. Seems her life may be a little dramatic at the moment, happened to catch her new ad with a new name and a new number. She certainly didn't complain about anythng durng my visit so point in her favor.
Photos are completely accurate. Yeah she's missing a couple of teeth so that's why no smiles. Very nice in person. Gets down to business quick if you prefer it. As someone else said will let you cum pretty much anywhere, not cum shy. Baby damage just a in the pics. But really nice ass and hitting her from behind in doggy is actually a pretty hot sight.
-
07-14-26 20:45 #17372Senior Member

Posts: 172Reina
Old filtered pictures. Loves to put her finger in your bunghole. 60 yo. I will never repeat.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMong
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 20:21 #17371Senior Member

Posts: 36
-
07-14-26 09:58 #17370Senior Member

Posts: 239Good job!
[Deleted by Admin]
Who gives a fuck if she found out?
It probably wasn't a guy who told her, the site is public. If somebody did shame on him but tell her to shut up you don't care what she says and move on to the next.
Some of you guys can't help but give up all your power.
A2
-
07-13-26 17:01 #17369Senior Member

Posts: 158Jordan 2 girls
Had a long review typed and evidentially the forum logged me out so was unable to post it and it has returned to random 0's ans 1's.
Long story short. Long drive 40+ minutes. Sat in parking lot for 20 minutes til they got organized. Other girl nothing like her pic. Lame lackluster performance. 400 for HHR nothing like I expected or hoped for. Definite no repeat.
-
07-13-26 16:27 #17368Senior Member

Posts: 110Interested in her expertise. Any recent reviews?
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 00:49 #17367Senior Member

Posts: 583She is real and at least close to the pics. Rushed service but of course YMMV hot Latinas with amazing service do come around but don't stay around long.
Originally Posted by Kindacheap
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





