Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 17691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17391

    New St Chas girl

    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721

  2. #17390

    The artist formerly known as Lucious

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/212385944

    No idea how long that link will be good. Seems her life may be a little dramatic at the moment, happened to catch her new ad with a new name and a new number. She certainly didn't complain about anythng durng my visit so point in her favor.

    Photos are completely accurate. Yeah she's missing a couple of teeth so that's why no smiles. Very nice in person. Gets down to business quick if you prefer it. As someone else said will let you cum pretty much anywhere, not cum shy. Baby damage just a in the pics. But really nice ass and hitting her from behind in doggy is actually a pretty hot sight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d5f442cb97cf0b2078c72b673d68fef8_f.jpg‎  

  3. #17389

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Interested in her expertise. Any recent reviews?
    Old filtered pictures. Loves to put her finger in your bunghole. 60 yo. I will never repeat.

  4. #17388

  5. #17387

    Good job!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Who gives a fuck if she found out?

    It probably wasn't a guy who told her, the site is public. If somebody did shame on him but tell her to shut up you don't care what she says and move on to the next.

    Some of you guys can't help but give up all your power.

    A2

  6. #17386

    Jordan 2 girls

    Had a long review typed and evidentially the forum logged me out so was unable to post it and it has returned to random 0's ans 1's.

    Long story short. Long drive 40+ minutes. Sat in parking lot for 20 minutes til they got organized. Other girl nothing like her pic. Lame lackluster performance. 400 for HHR nothing like I expected or hoped for. Definite no repeat.

  7. #17385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Reina lately? I do believe she's in STL but couldn't find a recent posting to copy a link so try the one below for reference. What she offers sounds intriguing.

    https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...sas-city/reina
    Interested in her expertise. Any recent reviews?

  8. #17384
    She is real and at least close to the pics. Rushed service but of course YMMV hot Latinas with amazing service do come around but don't stay around long.

  9. #17383
    No idea, but I notice she self reviews. Her name is Scarlett, and if you go to the comments, the one commenter goes by the name Scarlett11.

  10. #17382
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    Some one had asked about this woman in the past. Seeing the photo I had to check her out. That is not her photo, not even close. She has dark hair, thin, tattooed, not bad looking but I was disappointed. I should have just left when she opened the door. Said she does not use her photo for discretion. I'm sure she could have found a closer match.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ant-87541.html
    Thanks for this. I tried her a week ago, never could confirm a time, slow to respond. Now that I know that's not her, done!

  11. #17381

    Ivy

    I can't answer either. All I wanted was a QV and was quoted the $150 for that. She told me she charges more than most girls. She's also way hotter than most, IMO. She looks great, the service is exceptional and, as far as I can tell, is not on anything. I'd rather pay the 150 for her than 75-100 on a strung-out "gamble date". That's just my preference. I'm very careful. I also didn't ask about f-f-m play. I've been there and done that and would only do that if the f-f were into each other which is hard to find. Plus, I'm generally a QV kinda guy so 1-on-1 is fine with me. I don't need the extra distraction / work LOL. When I want at longer date, I have my regular NOT pay-4-play girl that I go to for that.

    Moman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Ivy does indeed look great, but she charges MORE than 150 for qv? I'm generally a half hour purveyor, wonder what that would set me back. Do these two work together / offer 2-girl?

  12. #17380

    Ivy and Dutch Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by MomanForyu  [View Original Post]
    Not the same Luscious that has been discussed. I actually had an appointment with the correct Luscious yesterday for 2:30 pm. Got there, got some odd replies, waited for 15 min and needed to leave for an appointment nearby. While I was at that appointment she finally texted back with room #. So I told her I'd be back through in 15 min, she texted back and told me to let her know when I was 5 min out. Did that. Then never heard back from her again. Still haven't. I also see her ad is totally gone today. So, I don't know what happened. I may have dodged a bullet there. Not sure and not sure I want to know.

    BUT.

    I'd been "eyeballing" this one: Ivy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211926843

    For a while. I knew where she was staying because she's in the room next to another girl that I've known for for 10+ years, Dutch Baby - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...uis/211164849. Her single "review" is mine. Ivy replied immediately to text and said she could be ready within 15 min. Since I was only 10 min from her, I decided to give her a try. And I'm glad I did. OMG. She's gorgeous and her skills are amazing. I had a QV that was 100% GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, covered mish, BBBJCIM finish). Ivy is 100% GOOD TO GO. I paid a little more than I wanted to pay but I was fine with it since it was short notice and I was already in pre-launch sequence. I will be back to see her again for sure. Dutch Baby is also good to go. I can recommend both. Dutch Baby is BBW, but can suck dick like a champ. But, skill vs. Skill. Ivy for the win. I'm not sure what Dutch Baby typically wants for her QV / HH. I get by with less because I've helped her a lot over the years. I just give her what I want when I see her and she's happy with whatever that is. I'll need to negotiate with Ivy. She's looking for regulars. I would be a regular but not at her current asking price. I donated $150 for my short notice QV but she told me she typically charges more than that. She was well worth my $150 because she's ridiculously hot, has a perfect tight body, and can take a pounding. There's no back door and FS is covered. But she did finish me off with the BBBJ.

    Moman.
    Ivy does indeed look great, but she charges MORE than 150 for qv? I'm generally a half hour purveyor, wonder what that would set me back. Do these two work together / offer 2-girl?

  13. #17379

    Anyone partake or too good to be true?


  14. #17378

    She is not the person in the photo

    Some one had asked about this woman in the past. Seeing the photo I had to check her out. That is not her photo, not even close. She has dark hair, thin, tattooed, not bad looking but I was disappointed. I should have just left when she opened the door. Said she does not use her photo for discretion. I'm sure she could have found a closer match.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ant-87541.html

  15. #17377

    Magick

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing this ad a long while back and constantly. Looks like she's back. Can anyone confirm these pics of hers? And has anyone seen her recently to confirm? Seems TGBT.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3142244124
    Check my post history for my review on her. Pics were accurate at the time, but I won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape