Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 39998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39653
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiEater48  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the Velvet Lotus in Des Plaines? I don't see any reviews here for it. Willing to TOFFT soon though since it's close to me. I'm guessing the 1 hr $230 service is for L1.

    https://velvetlotusfeel.com/
    That's looks interesting. I may have to try that too, when I'm back state side.

  2. #39652

    Double header

    So, after watching the Sox pound the hell out of the A's at the park, I got an idea. I wanted to pound some pussy and I thought about how there aren't many double headers in baseball anymore. I decided to do a twin bill at Amanda Spa. I had a couple Latin girls. Game 1 was a sweet petite little thing named Luisa. That was a GFE type session. I went to get some dinner and to recoup a bit but went right back for game 2 with Valentina. She was all T and A. Big boobs and a big booty. That session was more raw. It wasn't quite PSE, but it was nasty in a good way. Baseball themed fun after actual baseball. What a day!

  3. #39651

    Clc massage clinic milwaukee

    I've been to this place a few times over the past 10 years. Best experience I've had ever. Recent visit. 45 min option only for $. 8. Short mid age therapist with above average body. Nicely dressed. Decent ts. Sauna after. She noticed right after starting massage I was ready to go. Just got into it. CBJ followed by a few positions. Finished doggie. Left $1. 6. Out the door. I was there more like an hour. Nice massage after. Good connection. Will return. Stay safe.

  4. #39650

    Grand spa

    Swung by Grand Spa and saw Amy through the glass but didn't pull the trigger. She's a skinny cute one, anyone try before? All I hear about that place is that it's an overpriced Jack shack.

    For a decent massage, the choices suck. Anyone know some good spots in the area for a good massage, any new ones?

  5. #39649

    Judy in the south side

    Anyone familiar with Judy knows that she is a reliable throat goat. Was wondering if anyone has one on the near south side. She is certainly worth the trip up north but sometimes I want more of a whim. Going to try one in Pilsen soon to see.

  6. #39648
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    Was out driving around actually looking for some head from a street chicken head and noticed a blacked out store front with the white door bell a camera which normally means off the radar action spot. Parked across the street and after about 20'minutes see a guy walk up ring the bell and gets let in almost immediately. Bingo! Wait for him to leave about 40 minutes later and head to the door myself. Ring the bell and a cute mid 40's nicely dressed woman answers the door and we immediately recognize each other from Rose Spa on S Archer and she remembers the several threesomes with her and YuYu. We settle on $160 get a raw BJ and covered doggie when I get.

    Ready to finish I give her $40 more and she takes the load like a champ down her throat and keeps going -.

    She has some good P and good Oral if you need address and number PM me.
    That's Red Rose Spa. It's on Google Maps. She's been reviewed several times.

  7. #39647
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiEater48  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the Velvet Lotus in Des Plaines? I don't see any reviews here for it. Willing to TOFFT soon though since it's close to me. I'm guessing the 1 hr $230 service is for L1.

    https://velvetlotusfeel.com/
    I'm curious to hear about your experience. I wouldn't be able to check the place out for a couple months since it's out of the way.

    I have some concerns about it being legit based on their lack of digital footprint, how attractive the girls are, the price, and the address is for a townhome. However, the website is built pretty legit, and I guess they wouldn't want to be advertising sex work on the internet plain as day?

  8. #39646
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    Was out driving around actually looking for some head from a street chicken head and noticed a blacked out store front with the white door bell a camera which normally means off the radar action spot. Parked across the street and after about 20'minutes see a guy walk up ring the bell and gets let in almost immediately. Bingo! Wait for him to leave about 40 minutes later and head to the door myself. Ring the bell and a cute mid 40's nicely dressed woman answers the door and we immediately recognize each other from Rose Spa on S Archer and she remembers the several threesomes with her and YuYu. We settle on $160 get a raw BJ and covered doggie when I get.

    Ready to finish I give her $40 more and she takes the load like a champ down her throat and keeps going -.

    She has some good P and good Oral if you need address and number PM me.
    That's Nini's spot and it's been discussed before and she's always a fun time. Nice report 👍.

  9. #39645
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksMorgan  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying just north of Millennium Park, any walkable suggestions? Do any of these places do outcalls to hotel rooms?
    I also would be interested to outcall massage to my hotel. I'm be staying near the airport. Any information would be appreciated.

  10. #39644

    North of Millennium Park Area?

    I'm staying just north of Millennium Park, any walkable suggestions? Do any of these places do outcalls to hotel rooms?

  11. #39643

    Velvet Lotus

    Anyone been to the Velvet Lotus in Des Plaines? I don't see any reviews here for it. Willing to TOFFT soon though since it's close to me. I'm guessing the 1 hr $230 service is for L1.

    https://velvetlotusfeel.com/

  12. #39642

    A Rose is still a Rose

    Stopped by Rose on Archer. Be aware there is a lot of standing traffic out front because of construction. I went early Saturday when cars were still moving by and no construction workers watching.

    Skinny 50 something answered the door. Massive fake knockers and botox bimbo lips. Gave her $200. Decent bbj before her putting the rubber on and pounding her out on the table. Told her I wanted to cum on her face. She said $40 extra. Pulled the rubber off and laid down and she climbed on top and sucked me off again with half between her big azz fake boobs and half in her mouth. When I was ready I jumped off the table and had her lay down while I jerked my meat in her face until I blasted all over her surgically tightened skin and bimbo balloon lips. Rubbed my meat around in it for a few secs. Even got some in her hair which I noticed was still there when she said goodbye at the door. So if you came through next and noticed the white crust in her hairline that was me LOL. Didn't get her name.

  13. #39641
    Quote Originally Posted by ToadTheWet  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time here with Lina. I looked at their website beforehand to pick out who I liked and wanted to see. I texted to make the appointment and that was pretty easy. I had to pay $200 for an hour of fun. That included a table shower with nuru massage. After the shower she gave a nice girlfriend service with kissing and 69. I didn't have to wear a condom for that but I did have to wear one when we fucked. She seemed younger than a lot of the girls I've seen in spas but she wasn't hesitant and she seemed to like what she does. We went through a few different positions. It didn't feel as business like as it usually does. She was pretty sweet. I'll probably go back and see her again.
    I didn't see any girls on their website unless I was looking at a different website.

  14. #39640

    Unmarked Spa -4700 Block of and Elston

    Was out driving around actually looking for some head from a street chicken head and noticed a blacked out store front with the white door bell a camera which normally means off the radar action spot. Parked across the street and after about 20'minutes see a guy walk up ring the bell and gets let in almost immediately. Bingo! Wait for him to leave about 40 minutes later and head to the door myself. Ring the bell and a cute mid 40's nicely dressed woman answers the door and we immediately recognize each other from Rose Spa on S Archer and she remembers the several threesomes with her and YuYu. We settle on $160 get a raw BJ and covered doggie when I get.

    Ready to finish I give her $40 more and she takes the load like a champ down her throat and keeps going -.

    She has some good P and good Oral if you need address and number PM me.

  15. #39639

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMilton  [View Original Post]
    Hello, staying near Wintrust arena and looking for a good option that is walkable. PMs appreciated, thanks!
    There are actually a few in that area but SXL is certainly the post popular. You are technically walkable to Chinatown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape