Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 39974
-
07-12-26 13:43 #39614Regular Member

Posts: 61Unmarked Spa -4700 Block of and Elston
Was out driving around actually looking for some head from a street chicken head and noticed a blacked out store front with the white door bell a camera which normally means off the radar action spot. Parked across the street and after about 20'minutes see a guy walk up ring the bell and gets let in almost immediately. Bingo! Wait for him to leave about 40 minutes later and head to the door myself. Ring the bell and a cute mid 40's nicely dressed woman answers the door and we immediately recognize each other from Rose Spa on S Archer and she remembers the several threesomes with her and YuYu. We settle on $160 get a raw BJ and covered doggie when I get.
Ready to finish I give her $40 more and she takes the load like a champ down her throat and keeps going -.
She has some good P and good Oral if you need address and number PM me.
-
07-12-26 13:41 #39613Senior Member

Posts: 573Sxl
There are actually a few in that area but SXL is certainly the post popular. You are technically walkable to Chinatown.
Originally Posted by BarryMilton
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 13:13 #39612Senior Member

Posts: 51Kristy
Hi team. Anyone have intel on this one?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-83865.html
www.mobilesensualmassage.com
I texted her this morning and received a call back shortly. Nice chat, down to business. We discussed which hotel I was planning to stay.
I'm not coming until next week, so we agreed to touch base the day before.
Anyone have experience? I can't seem to find much.
-
07-12-26 11:18 #39611Regular Member

Posts: 2Walkable Rec
Hello, staying near Wintrust arena and looking for a good option that is walkable. PMs appreciated, thanks!
-
07-12-26 10:31 #39610Senior Member

Posts: 258She's at lunar body works do report if you go.
Originally Posted by Charlie2030
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 15:17 #39609Regular Member

Posts: 17I heard about that. They said "you put that in your mouth" "no, you put it in your mouth". That went on for 5-10 minutes.
Originally Posted by Red85
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 11:16 #39608Regular Member

Posts: 9SXL. Unlucky experience
Few days I stopped by SXL. I asked for a 4 hands massage and Eva attended me. Chubby lady, can't say the age but if I have to guess I'd say 30/35. We started the massage and immediately another lady, younger with very poor English joined the massage.
The massage was good with some good teas but the good portion of my experience ended there. When we talked about the extras, I gave Eva the money and they start arguing in their language. No idea of what they were talking about. Like 5/10 minutes arguing with me there waiting. Very awkward situation.
I'm not sure what happened but the rest has been very poor, just wanting to leave! But I gave them already the money. I should have just left right after their discussion started but I didn't.
I think I got in in the worst time of the day, mid afternoon, because the salon was very crowded.
-
07-11-26 00:35 #39607Senior Member

Posts: 39Where is it
Is there a link to the location? Sorry but I couldn't find in the thread?
.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 00:17 #39606Banned Member

Posts: 35Amanda Spa
I had a good time here with Lina. I looked at their website beforehand to pick out who I liked and wanted to see. I texted to make the appointment and that was pretty easy. I had to pay $200 for an hour of fun. That included a table shower with nuru massage. After the shower she gave a nice girlfriend service with kissing and 69. I didn't have to wear a condom for that but I did have to wear one when we fucked. She seemed younger than a lot of the girls I've seen in spas but she wasn't hesitant and she seemed to like what she does. We went through a few different positions. It didn't feel as business like as it usually does. She was pretty sweet. I'll probably go back and see her again.
-
07-10-26 22:03 #39605Regular Member

Posts: 22JW Rejuvenating
I checked out JW after texting to see if Anne is there anymore but she is gone. Met Helen who is maybe in her 50's but certainly looks younger. Thin and nice size natural looking rack. Did 30 minutes for an ok massage and had a CBJ for 1. 2 but clothed. More is certainly on the table. I asked how much L3 would cost on the way out and she told me to come back to find out with 4 hands. Got a glimpse of the other girl and she has some meat on her but hard to tell if I would partake with her.
-
07-10-26 00:26 #39604Senior Member

Posts: 258Finally going to see her tomorrow, did you ever end up going back? She's at some other location now.
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:54 #39603Regular Member

Posts: 17Fake?
[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
07-09-26 14:32 #39602Regular Member

Posts: 13Water sports
Any enthusiastic water sporters amongst the masseuses? Provider or receiver both.
-
07-09-26 12:44 #39601Senior Member

Posts: 39Katarina, Lunar Body Works
Pulled Katarina. Younger girl but I'd put her early 30's if I had to guess. Long hair average build with curves in the right places and a nice set of tits. She had a tattoo on her too which some guys care about so throwing that out there. Session started slow with some GFE stuff. She was touchy and warm from the jump. Got the HJ going first and she had good hands. Then came the BBBJ which was solid. Wet good rhythm. She looked up a couple times. No real complaints on the session.
House 80 and donation was 120.
-
07-09-26 01:31 #39600Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving Park
Alice gave me a really nice rubdown from the start. She worked through my legs, arms, and hands with a care and attentiveness that you do not always get, and what surprised me most was how naturally sensual the whole thing felt even without much teasing. It was one of those massages where the skill alone sets the mood. The flip went smoothly and she warmed up some oil before starting a slow, two-handed stroke that felt great right out of the gate. I asked if touching was okay and she said yes without any hesitation, which I appreciated. I tend to hold off on exploring until things are already in motion, and the yoga pants were doing their job but I kept my hands above the waist. Her chest though was a different story. She let me slip my hand under her shirt and past the bra and what I found was a genuinely lovely handful, soft and firm all at once, with nipples that responded to every touch in the most satisfying way. I savored that for a bit before bringing my focus back to the finish, which arrived in a very good way. Afterward Alice kept the warm energy going through the cleanup, laughing and chatting easily, and then wrapped everything up with a wonderful face, neck, and arm massage. 5234 Irving.










Reply With Quote



