Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 2978
-
07-12-26 23:14 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 468Dfk
You lost me at the DFK. It looks like they are tearing down that strip mall. Soleful walls don't go up to the ceiling. It's a treat hearing the MT and client on the other side of the wall. My MT told me to keep quiet.
Originally Posted by JHelin04
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 15:31 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 57I'll take things that never happened for $100 Alex 😂. Dude all your posts about this place and that Lady are all made up. Stop feeding false info, we all know what that place offers. I've gotten plenty of massages from all the lady's there and left happy but they don't offer the lies that your spewing. If you want a good massage with some good back walking and L1 then your good to go. Stay safe guys enjoy.
Originally Posted by JHelin04
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 10:52 #2871Regular Member

Posts: 24Soulful
Had an amazing visit with Anna at Soulful earlier this week. It has been a very long time with on and off again positive service from her.
She walked into the room and greeted me with a DFK that was filled with passion and I knew we were off the races. She started stroking me and I pulled her shirt and jeans off (this was new. She's usually in black leggings). She sat on the bed and began BBBJ but after thirty seconds I had to push her back on the bed and dine at the why. She tasted delicious and must have just showered (her hair was still a little wet). After she reached an O, I slid up licking her body and her perfect little tits. We began kidding and I was sliding along her wet pussy.
As she was moaning and I kept grinding, I hopped up quickly and grabbed a cover, which I'd already taken out of the wrapper. I slid it on, and then re-mounted her. She talked a second that she couldn't before she grabbed me a slid me inside.
I wish I could have held but I couldn't. I came inside the cover with her writhing under me. Afterwards, one of the best massages ever while I gently napped.
The best. She's getting older but still has the skills!
-
07-11-26 01:12 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 260Bella
Even though you were replying to the wrong post I fully concur with your assessment. The view from behind is amazing! Heart-shaped hatch, she says it's natural.
Originally Posted by Marcos69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 11:45 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 53Bella at Sunshine
I concur Bella has an amazing ass for a skinny girl very cute highly recomend.
Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 23:58 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 407Melody
Well, it is sort of obvious that the Mongers in this area purposely don't mention much about the talent, appearance or customer service levels.
So I stopped in and drew CeCe. Very pretty! Nicely shaped! Clueless about how to deliver a decent massage or tease! On the flip she posed the question so I flat out stated my intentions and handed her the standard tip. Prolonged titty worship + DATY actually reaped rewards! I told her when she insisted it was my turn that I really needed her to be sensual and she interpreted that to be a full on GFE lead up to + delivery of + mounting + prolonged copulation that had us both sweaty, smiling and satisfied.
-
07-05-26 00:29 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 213Not
Not the same handler.
Originally Posted by MrJoe6009
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 14:06 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 26020 to 30 somethings very rare.
The youngest one I've seen in this area is Bella at Sunshine Spa in Buffalo Grove. She claims to be in her twenties but more likely her 30's. She truly is a beautiful girl and does go to the gym as seen by her perfect ass. She must do a lot of lunges and glute exercises.
Originally Posted by Misht
[View Original Post]
As most other people have either said or feel, most of the element are in their 40's 50's and even 60's. It takes a while to tell, once you get them in the sunlight you can get a better idea. The older ones you can tell by their hands.
I understand the attraction to the younger women, I feel the same way too but I seem to get my best service from those 50-year-olds.
-
07-04-26 09:41 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 468You won't find 20-30 in this area.
Originally Posted by Misht
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 22:52 #2864Regular Member

Posts: 6Reliable AMPs
Recent transplant to the area having spent my mongering careeer in the west coast & west burbs. Love Asian game when it's served up young, eager and slim. I've had my fair share of 50+ MILFs and safe to say my fun zone now sits securely in the 20-30 range. My aging manhood only stands for the fresh meat nowadays. My Asian go to in western burbs were the O'Hare apartment girls. Advertised on Eros, low screening, safe incalls & many a beauty were banged for $$60 & $$$60 . Thai Vietnamese Chinese are my cuisines in that order as the meat is juicy & succulent served with an attitude to please. Would welcome tips & pointers in this neck of the woods. I visited a spa / AMP right by Waukegan & Dundee recently in the hopes of starting off right but was let down. Mamasan was the only therapist (50+) , looked like a mix of Asian & cockasian who would not have anything to do with a cock. Good massage however. Appreciate the guidance fellow brethren & god bless America & it's hoes.
-
07-03-26 16:45 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 44Dixie. Number changes
That is indeed her normal number that she's had for a long time. Something happened and she's had troubles getting it restored to her. I know she's still working on that but given what she does, she needs ways to make appts. Hence, the change. I saw her today with her current number to help out. I'd have responded to you directly, but your inbox is full Kbomb.
Originally Posted by KBomb51
[View Original Post]
Coots.
-
07-03-26 15:35 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 70Dixie
I was always leary of visiting her because she always changes her phone number. Here's her phone number from last week. 3129197684. She's close by so maybe I'll give her a try.
Originally Posted by Coots926
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 14:38 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 44Dixie Licks. Wheeling
Dixie is still in wheeling and definitely is a bit of sweetheart imo.
She offers a range of options and typically has specials in her ad on LC. (https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/211431527). I would point out that very recently she was in a car accident and there's a gofundme attached to it, for those that are interested, I can confirm it's accurate. I assume for expected reasons not many here would be interested in donating to such a thing. If anyone can help, or send some visits her way I'm sure it'll help her stay afloat.
Anyone wanting additional details about Dixie can reach out to me via DM.
Coots.
-
07-02-26 23:33 #2860Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah, the number doesn't work. I was hoping someone else out here had some insight. I think she worked out of the Hyatt but she used to come to me so I'm not totally sure.
Originally Posted by TheBanger
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 16:26 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 407Melody.
A trip is in my future to the NW burbs.
Who is the current talent at Melody Spa? If a guy liked slim hips, a shaven pussy, minimal belly, small titties / nipples and a playful attitude. Who would be the one to ask for??
Thanks in advance!










Reply With Quote





