Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2978
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2858

    BG / Wheeling Apartment

    Curious, is the BG / Wheeling apartment run by the same handler that runs GL apartment. I've been going to GL for years but never tried Wheeling. Wonder if they would let me in since they know me in GL?

    Things that make you say "hmmm".

    Be safe and enjoy the 4th!

    Joe.

  2. #2857

    Dinara

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck  [View Original Post]
    I used to meetup with a blond haired european girl who did massages out of a nice hotel in Deerfield. Here name was Dinara. Here's a link https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nara-8345.html#listing_tab.

    I haven't heard from her in well over a year but used to see her frequently and don't know if she got a new number or something happened so curious if anyone has any idea or has seen her recently?
    It's weird that the ad is still active if she's unavailable.

    I'm assuming you tried the phone number listed in the ad and it went nowhere?

  3. #2856

    Dinara in Deerfield?

    Has anyone seen or heard from this lady recently https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nara-8345.html ?

    I used to see her pretty frequently and her number started going straight to vm. Wondering if she's still around anywhere?

  4. #2855

    Anyone seen Dinara?

    I used to meetup with a blond haired european girl who did massages out of a nice hotel in Deerfield. Here name was Dinara. Here's a link https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nara-8345.html#listing_tab.

    I haven't heard from her in well over a year but used to see her frequently and don't know if she got a new number or something happened so curious if anyone has any idea or has seen her recently?

  5. #2854
    She looks great. Is she DFK and MSOG?

  6. #2853

    Link for Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1060  [View Original Post]
    Maggie is the current lady at the BG / Wheeiling apartment. Saw her today and it was amazing. About everything that you would expect for VIP except she wouldn; t shower with.

    I would guess she is 30 something with the body of a 20 something. Fit and curvy. C;s maybe D's. Pretty sure they are natural. Enjoy getting pleased (DATY) as much as pleasing.

    She is out of here on Tues.

    G0 enjoy before she is gone /.
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ie-101821.html

  7. #2852

    Maggie is amazing

    Maggie is the current lady at the BG / Wheeiling apartment. Saw her today and it was amazing. About everything that you would expect for VIP except she wouldn; t shower with.

    I would guess she is 30 something with the body of a 20 something. Fit and curvy. C;s maybe D's. Pretty sure they are natural. Enjoy getting pleased (DATY) as much as pleasing.

    She is out of here on Tues.

    G0 enjoy before she is gone /.

  8. #2851

    Joytotheworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe23  [View Original Post]
    Joy.

    Does anyone have her link, can't seem to find it? Haven't seen her in a while and would love to see her again. TIA.
    First of all, thank you YDiner for making me aware of Joy. What a fire cracker! Super enthusiastic provider, lots of fun!

    Roscoe23, search Tryst for the Wheeling area and the name I put in the title with no spaces. Can also just google it.

    Pictures on all sights as advertised. Short but heavy set. No surprises. Text her and you'll get more pics and detailed pricing.

  9. #2850

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Kind of responding to a couple posts looking for DFK and Anal:

    I've been bad about writing reports so these are old and without much memory but both girls I saw at Althea (Joy & Lulu?. Different Joy than below) were DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Both around 50, ok looking but made up with attitude. These were last fall so I don't even know if they are there still.

    Sophia at Lux I reviewed last fall. Good looking, tall, slim and lots of DFK. Not sure if she's there.

    "Joy to the world" is an absolute blast. She does it all, including anal, and is fun and just keeps on going. She has apartments in Buffalo Grove and by the airport. She started at the Wheeling apartment but was quickly onto better things. Google the name. She's on tryst, LC, and Adultlook. Hot, hot fucking curvy MILF.

    I also visit Relax in Glen Ellyn. Check out the Lombard board. Most of them are DFK / LFK, BBBJ, CFS. Fun group.

    I'll try and think of some more. If I don't report it here I forget about them and the details. Once thing I've noticed the last year is more girls seem to be allowing DFK than before. Maybe bc there's more competition or just different batches of girls??

    If anyone has some other decent options (DFK, DATY, CFS) I'd be much obliged. I like to be in the $140- $220 range.

    Stay safe.
    Joy.

    Does anyone have her link, can't seem to find it? Haven't seen her in a while and would love to see her again. TIA.

  10. #2849

    Althea

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones333  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be around Althea area later this week. Is it only 2 providers and both 50+. Anyone younger or if anyone who frequents there can share any intel please let me know, DM is ok.

    Thank in advance.
    There's also popo. She's younger and has nice boobs but wasn't as fun when I saw her.

  11. #2848
    I definitely have to agree about Joy! Boy do I miss her being in the line up at the Wheeling / DG Apts. She was a steal for a buck forty. I've seen her maybe about 10-15 times when she was available before going independent. At that price, it was BBJ, BBFS, and bb Greek. All GFE! Dumped loads of crème fresh in both holes. She was a great experience and a sweetheart. Probably one of the best providers that agency had in a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Kind of responding to a couple posts looking for DFK and Anal:

    I've been bad about writing reports so these are old and without much memory but both girls I saw at Althea (Joy & Lulu?. Different Joy than below) were DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Both around 50, ok looking but made up with attitude. These were last fall so I don't even know if they are there still.

    Sophia at Lux I reviewed last fall. Good looking, tall, slim and lots of DFK. Not sure if she's there.

    "Joy to the world" is an absolute blast. She does it all, including anal, and is fun and just keeps on going. She has apartments in Buffalo Grove and by the airport. She started at the Wheeling apartment but was quickly onto better things. Google the name. She's on tryst, LC, and Adultlook. Hot, hot fucking curvy MILF.

    I also visit Relax in Glen Ellyn..

  12. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Kind of responding to a couple posts looking for DFK and Anal:

    I've been bad about writing reports so these are old and without much memory but both girls I saw at Althea (Joy & Lulu?. Different Joy than below) were DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Both around 50, ok looking but made up with attitude. These were last fall so I don't even know if they are there still.

    Sophia at Lux I reviewed last fall. Good looking, tall, slim and lots of DFK. Not sure if she's there.

    "Joy to the world" is an absolute blast. She does it all, including anal, and is fun and just keeps on going. She has apartments in Buffalo Grove and by the airport. She started at the Wheeling apartment but was quickly onto better things. Google the name. She's on tryst, LC, and Adultlook. Hot, hot fucking curvy MILF.

    I also visit Relax in Glen Ellyn. Check out the Lombard board. Most of them are DFK / LFK, BBBJ, CFS. Fun group.

    I'll try and think of some more. If I don't report it here I forget about them and the details. Once thing I've noticed the last year is more girls seem to be allowing DFK than before. Maybe bc there's more competition or just different batches of girls??

    If anyone has some other decent options (DFK, DATY, CFS) I'd be much obliged. I like to be in the $140- $220 range.

    Stay safe.
    I am going to be around Althea area later this week. Is it only 2 providers and both 50+. Anyone younger or if anyone who frequents there can share any intel please let me know, DM is ok.

    Thank in advance.

  13. #2846

    Kissing

    My experience with Wendy at Queen Spa in Geneva was the closest to GFE among MP girls. Check my review in Geneva thread.

    DFK, BBBJ, CFS, etc.

    It's about an hour drive though.

  14. #2845

    Catch-up

    Kind of responding to a couple posts looking for DFK and Anal:

    I've been bad about writing reports so these are old and without much memory but both girls I saw at Althea (Joy & Lulu?. Different Joy than below) were DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Both around 50, ok looking but made up with attitude. These were last fall so I don't even know if they are there still.

    Sophia at Lux I reviewed last fall. Good looking, tall, slim and lots of DFK. Not sure if she's there.

    "Joy to the world" is an absolute blast. She does it all, including anal, and is fun and just keeps on going. She has apartments in Buffalo Grove and by the airport. She started at the Wheeling apartment but was quickly onto better things. Google the name. She's on tryst, LC, and Adultlook. Hot, hot fucking curvy MILF.

    I also visit Relax in Glen Ellyn. Check out the Lombard board. Most of them are DFK / LFK, BBBJ, CFS. Fun group.

    I'll try and think of some more. If I don't report it here I forget about them and the details. Once thing I've noticed the last year is more girls seem to be allowing DFK than before. Maybe bc there's more competition or just different batches of girls??

    If anyone has some other decent options (DFK, DATY, CFS) I'd be much obliged. I like to be in the $140- $220 range.

    Stay safe.

  15. #2844

    Any Greek providers?

    Any massage parlor girls that do greek? I have been looking for one but haven't been able to find any in the burbs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape