Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2978
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2873

    Dfk

    Quote Originally Posted by JHelin04  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing visit with Anna at Soulful earlier this week. It has been a very long time with on and off again positive service from her.

    She walked into the room and greeted me with a DFK that was filled with passion and I knew we were off the races. She started stroking me and I pulled her shirt and jeans off (this was new. … I hopped up quickly and grabbed a cover, which I'd already taken out of the wrapper. I slid it on, and then re-mounted her. She talked a second that she couldn't before she grabbed me a slid me inside.

    I wish I could have held but I couldn't. I came inside the cover with her writhing under me. Afterwards, one of the best massages ever while I gently napped.

    The best. She's getting older but still has the skills!
    You lost me at the DFK. It looks like they are tearing down that strip mall. Soleful walls don't go up to the ceiling. It's a treat hearing the MT and client on the other side of the wall. My MT told me to keep quiet.

  2. #2872
    Quote Originally Posted by JHelin04  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing visit with Anna at Soulful earlier this week. It has been a very long time with on and off again positive service from her.

    She walked into the room and greeted me with a DFK that was filled with passion and I knew we were off the races. She started stroking me and I pulled her shirt and jeans off (this was new. She's usually in black leggings). She sat on the bed and began BBBJ but after thirty seconds I had to push her back on the bed and dine at the why. She tasted delicious and must have just showered (her hair was still a little wet). After she reached an O, I slid up licking her body and her perfect little tits. We began kidding and I was sliding along her wet pussy.

    As she was moaning and I kept grinding, I hopped up quickly and grabbed a cover, which I'd already taken out of the wrapper. I slid it on, and then re-mounted her. She talked a second that she couldn't before she grabbed me a slid me inside.

    I wish I could have held but I couldn't. I came inside the cover with her writhing under me. Afterwards, one of the best massages ever while I gently napped.

    The best. She's getting older but still has the skills!
    I'll take things that never happened for $100 Alex 😂. Dude all your posts about this place and that Lady are all made up. Stop feeding false info, we all know what that place offers. I've gotten plenty of massages from all the lady's there and left happy but they don't offer the lies that your spewing. If you want a good massage with some good back walking and L1 then your good to go. Stay safe guys enjoy.

  3. #2871

    Soulful

    Had an amazing visit with Anna at Soulful earlier this week. It has been a very long time with on and off again positive service from her.

    She walked into the room and greeted me with a DFK that was filled with passion and I knew we were off the races. She started stroking me and I pulled her shirt and jeans off (this was new. She's usually in black leggings). She sat on the bed and began BBBJ but after thirty seconds I had to push her back on the bed and dine at the why. She tasted delicious and must have just showered (her hair was still a little wet). After she reached an O, I slid up licking her body and her perfect little tits. We began kidding and I was sliding along her wet pussy.

    As she was moaning and I kept grinding, I hopped up quickly and grabbed a cover, which I'd already taken out of the wrapper. I slid it on, and then re-mounted her. She talked a second that she couldn't before she grabbed me a slid me inside.

    I wish I could have held but I couldn't. I came inside the cover with her writhing under me. Afterwards, one of the best massages ever while I gently napped.

    The best. She's getting older but still has the skills!

  4. #2870

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    I concur Bella has an amazing ass for a skinny girl very cute highly recomend.
    Even though you were replying to the wrong post I fully concur with your assessment. The view from behind is amazing! Heart-shaped hatch, she says it's natural.

  5. #2869

    Bella at Sunshine

    I concur Bella has an amazing ass for a skinny girl very cute highly recomend.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Not the same handler.

  6. #2868

    Melody

    Well, it is sort of obvious that the Mongers in this area purposely don't mention much about the talent, appearance or customer service levels.

    So I stopped in and drew CeCe. Very pretty! Nicely shaped! Clueless about how to deliver a decent massage or tease! On the flip she posed the question so I flat out stated my intentions and handed her the standard tip. Prolonged titty worship + DATY actually reaped rewards! I told her when she insisted it was my turn that I really needed her to be sensual and she interpreted that to be a full on GFE lead up to + delivery of + mounting + prolonged copulation that had us both sweaty, smiling and satisfied.

  7. #2867

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoe6009  [View Original Post]
    Curious, is the BG / Wheeling apartment run by the same handler that runs GL apartment. I've been going to GL for years but never tried Wheeling. Wonder if they would let me in since they know me in GL?

    Things that make you say "hmmm".

    Be safe and enjoy the 4th!

    Joe.
    Not the same handler.

  8. #2866

    20 to 30 somethings very rare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misht  [View Original Post]
    Recent transplant to the area having spent my mongering careeer in the west coast & west burbs. Love Asian game when it's served up young, eager and slim. I've had my fair share of 50+ MILFs and safe to say my fun zone now sits securely in the 20-30 range. My aging manhood only stands for the fresh meat nowadays. My Asian go to in western burbs were the O'Hare apartment girls. Advertised on Eros, low screening, safe incalls & many a beauty were banged for $$60 & $$$60 . Thai Vietnamese Chinese are my cuisines in that order as the meat is juicy & succulent served with an attitude to please. Would welcome tips & pointers in this neck of the woods. I visited a spa / AMP right by Waukegan & Dundee recently in the hopes of starting off right but was let down. Mamasan was the only therapist (50+) , looked like a mix of Asian & cockasian who would not have anything to do with a cock. Good massage however. Appreciate the guidance fellow brethren & god bless America & it's hoes.
    The youngest one I've seen in this area is Bella at Sunshine Spa in Buffalo Grove. She claims to be in her twenties but more likely her 30's. She truly is a beautiful girl and does go to the gym as seen by her perfect ass. She must do a lot of lunges and glute exercises.

    As most other people have either said or feel, most of the element are in their 40's 50's and even 60's. It takes a while to tell, once you get them in the sunlight you can get a better idea. The older ones you can tell by their hands.

    I understand the attraction to the younger women, I feel the same way too but I seem to get my best service from those 50-year-olds.

  9. #2865
    Quote Originally Posted by Misht  [View Original Post]
    Recent transplant to the area having spent my mongering careeer in the west coast & west burbs. Love Asian game when it's served up young, eager and slim. I've had my fair share of 50+ MILFs and safe to say my fun zone now sits securely in the 20-30 range. My aging manhood only stands for the fresh meat nowadays. My Asian go to in western burbs were the O'Hare apartment girls. Advertised on Eros, low screening, safe incalls & many a beauty were banged for $$60 & $$$60 . Thai Vietnamese Chinese are my cuisines in that order as the meat is juicy & succulent served with an attitude to please. Would welcome tips & pointers in this neck of the woods. I visited a spa / AMP right by Waukegan & Dundee recently in the hopes of starting off right but was let down. Mamasan was the only therapist (50+) , looked like a mix of Asian & cockasian who would not have anything to do with a cock. Good massage however. Appreciate the guidance fellow brethren & god bless America & its hoes.
    You won't find 20-30 in this area.

  10. #2864

    Reliable AMPs

    Recent transplant to the area having spent my mongering careeer in the west coast & west burbs. Love Asian game when it's served up young, eager and slim. I've had my fair share of 50+ MILFs and safe to say my fun zone now sits securely in the 20-30 range. My aging manhood only stands for the fresh meat nowadays. My Asian go to in western burbs were the O'Hare apartment girls. Advertised on Eros, low screening, safe incalls & many a beauty were banged for $$60 & $$$60 . Thai Vietnamese Chinese are my cuisines in that order as the meat is juicy & succulent served with an attitude to please. Would welcome tips & pointers in this neck of the woods. I visited a spa / AMP right by Waukegan & Dundee recently in the hopes of starting off right but was let down. Mamasan was the only therapist (50+) , looked like a mix of Asian & cockasian who would not have anything to do with a cock. Good massage however. Appreciate the guidance fellow brethren & god bless America & it's hoes.

  11. #2863

    Dixie. Number changes

    Quote Originally Posted by KBomb51  [View Original Post]
    I was always leary of visiting her because she always changes her phone number. Here's her phone number from last week. 3129197684. She's close by so maybe I'll give her a try.
    That is indeed her normal number that she's had for a long time. Something happened and she's had troubles getting it restored to her. I know she's still working on that but given what she does, she needs ways to make appts. Hence, the change. I saw her today with her current number to help out. I'd have responded to you directly, but your inbox is full Kbomb.

    Coots.

  12. #2862

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Coots926  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is still in wheeling and definitely is a bit of sweetheart imo.

    She offers a range of options and typically has specials in her ad on LC. (https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/211431527). I would point out that very recently she was in a car accident and there's a gofundme attached to it, for those that are interested, I can confirm it's accurate. I assume for expected reasons not many here would be interested in donating to such a thing. If anyone can help, or send some visits her way I'm sure it'll help her stay afloat.

    Anyone wanting additional details about Dixie can reach out to me via DM.

    Coots.
    I was always leary of visiting her because she always changes her phone number. Here's her phone number from last week. 3129197684. She's close by so maybe I'll give her a try.

  13. #2861

    Dixie Licks. Wheeling

    Dixie is still in wheeling and definitely is a bit of sweetheart imo.

    She offers a range of options and typically has specials in her ad on LC. (https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/211431527). I would point out that very recently she was in a car accident and there's a gofundme attached to it, for those that are interested, I can confirm it's accurate. I assume for expected reasons not many here would be interested in donating to such a thing. If anyone can help, or send some visits her way I'm sure it'll help her stay afloat.

    Anyone wanting additional details about Dixie can reach out to me via DM.

    Coots.

  14. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger  [View Original Post]
    It's weird that the ad is still active if she's unavailable.

    I'm assuming you tried the phone number listed in the ad and it went nowhere?
    Yeah, the number doesn't work. I was hoping someone else out here had some insight. I think she worked out of the Hyatt but she used to come to me so I'm not totally sure.

  15. #2859

    Melody.

    A trip is in my future to the NW burbs.

    Who is the current talent at Melody Spa? If a guy liked slim hips, a shaven pussy, minimal belly, small titties / nipples and a playful attitude. Who would be the one to ask for??

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape