Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 59472
-
07-13-26 11:24 #59112Senior Member

Posts: 45I love massage
So there is a male masseuse there, her father.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
So I've been trying to crack this place throughout the year going about 3-4 times, since she is young and does seem interesting. From what I know its her and father who do the massages but she makes excuses a lot to not do the massage. "Busy" "only male mesusse" ect as you can read on this forum and on RM.
Finally I went there on the 3rd visit and she gave me a massage, it was good but no happiness. So I try again to make sure and get there right when they open, she walks into the store and I see her father drive away. I get in and she says she can't do the massage and tries to call her father to return and I just walk out.
-
07-13-26 10:39 #59111Senior Member

Posts: 45Nope
I'm familiar with both spots and they are not same people.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 10:00 #59110Senior Member

Posts: 189Jenny
I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.
-
07-12-26 22:47 #59109Senior Member

Posts: 307You were duped. The tall skinny girl is Gina. How was the service from Gina?
Originally Posted by KyleG24
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 20:45 #59108Senior Member

Posts: 43Mint, Blue
I went to Mint after reading a few reviews. I highly recommend Blue. She's cute, tits or nice. 80 for house and 200 for FS. Funny enough, I have been with Blue near where I stay in the countryside. After telling her that, she gave me an extra visit on the card. 10/10.
-
07-12-26 09:10 #59107Senior Member

Posts: 65Yoyo
I too have many questions with this post regarding $ and what was offered. I experienced the same services as did the other members here who commented on Msw6969's post. I agree something does not add up unless Msw6969 is very special and unique individual that can coax / convince her to offer those services as he explained. She is one beautiful woman for sure but FS and mish being offered- I question that as well. She has always been very careful and cautious about this type of service. Something does not add up.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 01:15 #59106Regular Member

Posts: 10I've had similar experience
I quite enjoyed my time at aura, and Yoyo was a lot of fun, but she made it clear to me that she only does L1. She'll get close to my ear / neck and bite / nibble a bit before making her way down, but I've never tipped more than. 6, but also never received more than a nice L1. The fact you even got her top off is ahead of me, so I am not sure what the other guy has that we must not!
Originally Posted by Dailymonger404
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 00:35 #59105Senior Member

Posts: 31Jenny
I saw her during 4th of July weekend. What happened was that I asked to see Jenny. The tall skinny girl with short hair came into the room and served me. Before we wrapped up, she told me that she was going by Gina and not Jenny anymore. I think it's the same person unless I was duped.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 16:33 #59104Senior Member

Posts: 307Is Jenny back? When did you see her?
Originally Posted by KyleG24
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 16:29 #59103Senior Member

Posts: 307I was told Jenny will return in August, she was really fun both times I saw her in May. I was with Candy as couple weeks ago, she was also very good. I met Gina on the way out last visit, but haven't done a session with her. She was tall and thin and looked like fun to me. I think Mint is the best KAMP in town at present.
Originally Posted by GhostRide25
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 15:28 #59102Senior Member

Posts: 346??
Msw6969 $60 for the hour? Full service? Your posts are all over the country, that's great and I travel as well but the intel is not lining up? Are you always getting FS? I see you posted about this location 3-4 times.
Originally Posted by Dailymonger404
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 13:41 #59101Senior Member

Posts: 154I hit Serene last week. Didn't have a great experience with the girl that was there. But, it was indeed the nicest AMP I've ever been in. If that counts for anything (and it really doesn't).
Originally Posted by HoseRule
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 11:18 #59100Regular Member

Posts: 13Yoyo
I was also greeted by yoyo but had a different experience. I had been a couple times already for just revived L1 which is what I was looking for. After seeing your post I tried to receive full service because at first I thought it was only L1 so he had seen me on multiple occasions and she is very friendly I tipped her $140 and she gave me a really good massage and on the flip she started giving jr a good rub and she undressed let me suck on her beautiful tits and rub on every part of her body. I was about to bust because the HJ was amazing so I had her stop and I asked if we can proceed to either BJ or the main event and she said she doesn't do that so I was confused because if I was going to receive L1 experience I would've left L1 tip money. Do you have any tips on how I can get to FS with her or why she may of taken off all her clothes to then not give me FS AND only L1. Please feel free to respond on forum or PM me. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Msw6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 07:42 #59099Senior Member

Posts: 346Lol
Totally understand this was your first post, we have all been there. BUT its your job to get the name and share. Maybe go back in and look for her or if you don't see her ask about her. So who was your favorite at MS-SS. Maybe a few details would be great.
Originally Posted by Themasqued
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 19:26 #59098Senior Member

Posts: 189Not only Mongers Benefit from Reviews
This place was open for a long time. But coincidently? Closed once reviewed here.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





