Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 26401
-
07-14-26 09:35 #26041Senior Member

Posts: 221Satin Silk
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/531885420621
Anyone seen her recently (in the last 6 mo)? Last time I saw her was 2010-ish and I was curious if anything's changed (or if others have different experience). Is she GFE, covered, etc? DM please!
-
07-13-26 17:26 #26040Senior Member

Posts: 1480My Bad
That post was meant for the other guy. If she wants to base her performance on the guys looks, she should turn the guy away if she doesn't like what she sees. Don't take our money and give us crappy service. I have turned around and left many times when the woman opens the door and I don't like what I see.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 20:54 #26039Senior Member

Posts: 221I'm not ok with it brother! I was merely commenting on the other guy's review that seemed to excuse her for not giving great performance due to if she's attracted to someone. I was attempting to state that a negative review because of such a thing is still a valid negative review!
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 19:20 #26038Senior Member

Posts: 429Chicana Asia
Wow I'm just finding out today this caramel Mexican female is escorting. The more b*tches escorting the better. She is real well I guess not her nails, hair and ass LOL I think just her tits might be real, maybe. She usually wears wigs and has a bbl but she was born a female don't get it wrong. I have never met her but I do dig her pornstar / stripper body. Asia is into the Chicano culture and she does some low rider car shows on the southside, downtown MKE and probably in other cities too. Ha ha ha I like that pic where a cock is standing on her shoulder. I want to put my cock somewhere else in her if you know what I mean LOL. She is most likely friends with the Mexican bbw Pink Coka (Karma), dang a threesome with those two putas would be amazing. I don't get why Asia does not have a local number and it is not clear if she is hosting in MKE or Racine those could be red flags. Well anyways hopefully she gets reviewed on here and not just for massages but for FS too.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...l/561796119425
-
07-11-26 15:17 #26037Senior Member

Posts: 71Dolly
Crazy thing I met her years ago before she was doing this my friend was messing around with her and asked if I could take her home for him one day this was before the baby she's tall and really skinny she didn't remember me but when I saw her post for the first time I had to hit her up she was cool had no issues she came to my place.
Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 14:28 #26036Senior Member

Posts: 26199% are cuckoo
Most in the profession are cuckoo. What makes Chloe stand out in the cuckoo aspect?
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 10:23 #26035Senior Member

Posts: 56Dolly
I get it. Personally, I always use a cover with any providers and never go for DFK so I was cool with everything. Didn't require any verification either.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
I get that some of her crosses and stop signs are going to exclude her from some mongers though. I'm not mad at anyone's non-negotiable's. Plus when I saw her it was a quick visit for just a quick pump and dump. Like I said, my first provider that I saw. If I saw her now for a longer visit, I might actually not have the same fondness. LOL.
-
07-11-26 09:29 #26034Senior Member

Posts: 772Cupcake Chloe
She's cuckoo / absolutely nuts and super skinny. Pics are not accurate at all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...7/759970416223
-
07-11-26 08:43 #26033Senior Member

Posts: 772With these many red crosses & stop signs on her post, very few in this forum will bother with Dolly.
Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 07:53 #26032Senior Member

Posts: 56Dolly is back
Haven't seen her post in a while. Saw her a few years back and was my first in the hobby. I hardly ever partake, but I might for old times sake LOL. When I saw her she had a baby recently so her tits were huge and very nice. Anyone see her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/919906074822
-
07-11-26 00:05 #26031Senior Member

Posts: 158I saw her today
I saw her today. She does look like her pictures. But my one hour session lasted all of 10 to 15 minutes. Friendly but not overly warm. I had trouble performing due to some nerves. But she got me to explode OK session but probably would not repeat based on the shorting my time.
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 20:36 #26030Senior Member

Posts: 1480Performance based on looks
So you are OK if a provider bases their performance on the guys looks? If that is the case, the next time I see someone I will base how much I give based on their looks. These ladies asking 120 for a QV will only get 40 from me. SW will only get 5 bucks. Your review still seems fishy to me.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 13:09 #26029Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-10-26 11:55 #26028Senior Member

Posts: 221First off: negative reviews due to her finding those folks unattractive, sure! So valid negative reviews then! If she can only perform for people she finds attractive then that's an accurate review of her performance. Secondly, your review doesn't really say much other than what a smut novel covers (no link, no cost, hell no price). Sounds like she found you attractive then, so lucky you! Lastly: Although I've never seen her (tried several times, and reported here why that fell through on her end, which she promptly messaged me once she saw the review and chewed me out) and given how the other sites typically only allow positive reviews, I probably will never seek her out regardless of how glowing of a review you give her. Not trying to come off as a jerk on you here; just don't want another glowing review of a mediocre provider to give the wrong impression just because it was worded as best possible situation / fantasy.
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 10:22 #26027Senior Member

Posts: 429PAWG Nerdy Looking Hazel
I haven't seen any reviews about Hazel on here but she's got a few ones on Escort Babylion and Call Escort. I had 2 dates with her back in 2023 and the last one was on July of that year so like 3 years ago. Back then she was staying in those motels on Appleton ave. And I had no problems scooping her up from those motels for some vehicle dates, oh but she did take some time to come out. I texted her early this year and now she's got her own place on the north east side around downtown. She is a half Latino and half White snow bunny, she wears thick nerdy glasses, is kind of tall with small tits and a big flat ass if that makes any sense LOL. She is still consider a PAWG cause of her wide ass. My dates with her where ok but I think the first one was a bit better. I tried getting at least bare head from her but I wasn't able to so everything was covered and it was about 120 for each FS meet. I think in one date she did not want to take her glasses off while fucking so I did not like that. Her head is average and I did popped on both dates. Last month she got booked in MKE and in her mshot her hair is short, and I'm not a fan of short hair. But she does use extensions (pic #2) sometimes and I do like when women use them to make their hair look long. Back when I did those dates she had long natural hair. What I love about her is that she posts a bunch of cute pics of her on her ads specially on List Crawler, and I wish more escorts would do the same. She does travel to Minnesota often and maybe she is there right now cause she hasn't posted in MKE. So sometimes it is true what her ad's headline say that she is leaving soon. But other times it's just false advertisement and she uses that headline as a gimmick to get her clients to see her. So she lies about leaving soon but she's actually not leaving. She does ins, outs and vehicle dates so that's a good thing, maybe rushes just a bit but not too bad and overall she is alright. In conclusion yes I would probably see her again in the future.
Old Ads.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/206996972
https://hot.com/us/wi/milwaukee/esco...70-6694/m-Nk1Y#.









Reply With Quote






