Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 22141
-
07-15-26 23:43 #21421Senior Member

Posts: 728Re: Demonic
MR,
Originally Posted by MichRusty
[View Original Post]
Thank you for your positive review! I am glad you enjoyed Demonic's company, and I am gratified that my recommendation to see her was heeded. Your experience mirrors mine, esp. The "old man issues", but Demonic makes the VIP experience successful. There are none whose performance equals hers, IMHO.
And I'm sure she has added you to her list of most favored clients.
WK.
-
07-15-26 20:54 #21420Senior Member

Posts: 899Gentlemen, I respect your point of view, but I just disagree with it.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
Any time you go to the VIP there is some risk of things not working out, this risk is accepted by both parties when they go back.
A bargain was struck for certain services and as long as she was going to deliver the services she should be paid. I view this as a reason I like to repeat with certain girls who I know keep good hygiene. I once had a girl I was pretty regular with and she asked if we could just do head, as something was wrong with her system. I appreciated her honesty and accepted her offer. The next time I saw her she made sure to say everything was good down there now.
MM.
-
07-15-26 19:53 #21419Senior Member

Posts: 46I'm currently at Bogie's. Sophia is here. She's not my cup of tea, but I'll try to get info for you.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 15:06 #21418Senior Member

Posts: 195Believe it or not this isn't the first time I've been accused of having bionic hearing LOL. It used to piss my parents and exes off to no end but hey, I can't help hearing what I hear!
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
It was great to finally cross paths, man. You're a good dude! Another excellent review as per usual. Definitely recommend anyone that hasn't seen Selena to hop on the train as you will not be disappointed with her performance. It was well worth the wait. Until next time!
-
07-15-26 10:58 #21417Senior Member

Posts: 175I would have caved and done the same as you. I'm just trying to point out that if these girls can't do their job correctly including hygiene, maybe they should find another line of work or better yet the establishment that employs them should simply say it's time to move along to girls like that.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 09:16 #21416Senior Member

Posts: 45Agree
JietMan. I agree with you guys. Under the circumstances I opted to pay and avoid the drama. Her changing position literally 15 times was a quick boner buster. When she pulled those panties aside it was the end but we'd been in the back for about 10 minutes when the stink bomb was ignited. I could have negotiated but again, cut the losses and move on. Just one of those experiences that we've all had. I settled.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
Any help on Sophie at Bogarts would be appreciated. I'll be back next week and certainly have her on my radar. Anyone?
Thanks for all the replies. To me, all the open banter and shared experiences make this part of all the fun.
-
07-15-26 00:12 #21415Senior Member

Posts: 175Sorry but I have to disagree. If it were me in that situation, I wouldn't consider it that I changed my mind. She would have been the person to change my mind by not providing a hygienic atmosphere that I was paying for. Therefore I solely put her to blame for a complete refund. Let's face it, it's really tough to move along to the next girl once you get a whiff and if you get it on your hands or anywhere else, that's a whole new story.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 22:51 #21414Senior Member

Posts: 35Demonic at BT's
Yes BT's. I messed up. Brain still spinning.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 22:41 #21413Senior Member

Posts: 590Deominc
I didn't know she left BT's I haven't been there in a long time.
Originally Posted by MichRusty
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 19:35 #21412Senior Member

Posts: 35Demonic at Criket
I was lucky enough to see Demonic today. Tried last week but she was tied up with regular. She remembered me and she came right over. She was a delight just sitting in the booth so I knew the VIP would be awesome. I had old man issues but it didn't matter. She was encouraging and awesome. Yes its hard to see her because she is popular but worth it if you get the chance. She is sexy af and has great personality. I hope to be added to her list.
-
07-13-26 17:07 #21411Senior Member

Posts: 678It's like a breath of fresh air not dealing with the smoke!
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 13:12 #21410Senior Member

Posts: 1185The no smoking, no vaping thing is a huge plus to me. I didn't notice a sign like that at Henry's when I was last there, so I'm wondering if they'll put one up and enforce it?
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
I'm going to have to check out December one night.
-
07-13-26 12:46 #21409Senior Member

Posts: 678December
I read that there was a young hottie at Bogarts which would be the first one in a long time that I can remember, so I headed out that way Sunday night, stopped at H8 first about 8:00.
Nothing was happening there, the Cubans were there in full force though about five of them, all looking at their phones, trying to learn English on-line I presume.
Big No Smoking No Vaping sign on the front door of H8, I left H8 by 8:30 and headed over to Bogies and took a seat at one of the round table high chairs in front of the bar.
Didn't see a whole lot, a few more cubans and a couple of the regulars, I figured it might be a quick cheap night, then a dancer were called on stage, she was about 5'3 110 lbs, nice bubble booty, blond hair. A cups, I have no idea how old she is, she looks young and innocent.
Nice legs, really nice looking for Bogarts, she even had a tiny bit of a belly which I actually like, looked like she had just eaten a whole pizza LOL! I tipped her and after her dance she came over, she was easy to talk too and upon close glance she was very beautiful in the face! She looks to be some type of exotic mix
I never ask a dancer their nationality but wow she were gorgeous! Her face were 9. 5 out of 10, simply adorable!
We had a drink and a nice conversation, and she offered me what I wanted at a fair price and we went back, I think she may have been someone's princess at one time!
she needed a bit of instruction, but it was all good in the VIP, she told me she only works Sun and Mon nights, her name is December.
-
07-12-26 13:23 #21408Senior Member

Posts: 1185Thank you for the review.
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
I'm glad that you reported on the Cubans. That makes me rethink taking any of them back.
I find it hard to believe that Sunflower tried to overcharge him too. By now, I've seen her dozens of times and never had an issue.
-
07-12-26 12:32 #21407Senior Member

Posts: 1185Thank you! Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by AirTouchOne
[View Original Post]
She said that she'll be there today at 2.









Reply With Quote





