Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 22708
-
07-14-26 22:41 #22048Senior Member

Posts: 588Deominc
I didn't know she left BT's I haven't been there in a long time.
Originally Posted by MichRusty
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 19:35 #22047Senior Member

Posts: 35Demonic at Criket
I was lucky enough to see Demonic today. Tried last week but she was tied up with regular. She remembered me and she came right over. She was a delight just sitting in the booth so I knew the VIP would be awesome. I had old man issues but it didn't matter. She was encouraging and awesome. Yes its hard to see her because she is popular but worth it if you get the chance. She is sexy af and has great personality. I hope to be added to her list.
-
07-13-26 17:07 #22046Senior Member

Posts: 668It's like a breath of fresh air not dealing with the smoke!
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 13:12 #22045Senior Member

Posts: 1176The no smoking, no vaping thing is a huge plus to me. I didn't notice a sign like that at Henry's when I was last there, so I'm wondering if they'll put one up and enforce it?
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
I'm going to have to check out December one night.
-
07-13-26 12:46 #22044Senior Member

Posts: 668December
I read that there was a young hottie at Bogarts which would be the first one in a long time that I can remember, so I headed out that way Sunday night, stopped at H8 first about 8:00.
Nothing was happening there, the Cubans were there in full force though about five of them, all looking at their phones, trying to learn English on-line I presume.
Big No Smoking No Vaping sign on the front door of H8, I left H8 by 8:30 and headed over to Bogies and took a seat at one of the round table high chairs in front of the bar.
Didn't see a whole lot, a few more cubans and a couple of the regulars, I figured it might be a quick cheap night, then a dancer were called on stage, she was about 5'3 110 lbs, nice bubble booty, blond hair. A cups, I have no idea how old she is, she looks young and innocent.
Nice legs, really nice looking for Bogarts, she even had a tiny bit of a belly which I actually like, looked like she had just eaten a whole pizza LOL! I tipped her and after her dance she came over, she was easy to talk too and upon close glance she was very beautiful in the face! She looks to be some type of exotic mix
I never ask a dancer their nationality but wow she were gorgeous! Her face were 9. 5 out of 10, simply adorable!
We had a drink and a nice conversation, and she offered me what I wanted at a fair price and we went back, I think she may have been someone's princess at one time!
she needed a bit of instruction, but it was all good in the VIP, she told me she only works Sun and Mon nights, her name is December.
-
07-12-26 13:23 #22043Senior Member

Posts: 1176Thank you for the review.
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
I'm glad that you reported on the Cubans. That makes me rethink taking any of them back.
I find it hard to believe that Sunflower tried to overcharge him too. By now, I've seen her dozens of times and never had an issue.
-
07-12-26 12:32 #22042Senior Member

Posts: 1176Thank you! Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by AirTouchOne
[View Original Post]
She said that she'll be there today at 2.
-
07-12-26 12:19 #22041Senior Member

Posts: 237Nice review! What are the chances of Salena being there today? I'm going to cut the grass, shower up and maybe make a drive up there and see if I can get lucky.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 12:18 #22040Senior Member

Posts: 1176I'm sorry that you pulled a muscle during your Riley encounter. If it makes you feel any better, I think most, if not all of us have had an experience where the night wasn't going exactly as we'd hoped, but we still didn't want to leave without getting our nut.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
From the sound of the smell on your clothes, you might want to opt for a flamethrower instead of a washing machine. I've seen enough episodes of Dateline NBC to know that you don't leave any evidence behind.
I'm afraid that I don't have any information on the little hottie that you mentioned. Maybe some of the guys who are more frequent visitors to Bogart's can help you out.
-
07-12-26 11:19 #22039Senior Member

Posts: 1176Henry's, Saturday Day Shift, 07/11
So, after confirming with Selena that she would be at Henry's at 2 pm, off I went to find and insert myself into her.
When I first walked in, it was a few minutes after two and the club was very slow, with few customers and probably seven or eight dancers working. Among those present were Selena, Sunflower, and Dixie.
As I was walking toward a table by the DJ booth, I saw Sunflower and waved hello. She seemed almost surprised to see me, possibly because I'm rarely there on Saturdays. I didn't see Selena anywhere.
After sitting and scrolling through my phone for a bit, I texted Selena to let her know that I was there. It wasn't five minutes before she walked out of the back, came over, sat next to me, and said, "I'm here!
We briefly talked, and she asked if I wanted to go back before they called her up on stage. Of course I did. Off we went and found a booth that was nicely lit. She has a beautiful body, and I want to see as much of it as I can.
While we were getting ourselves situated, she told me a story about working the previous Saturday. She said that she was in the back, sucking dick with her eyes closed, and when she opened them, everything was dark. She remembered thinking, "What the fuck happened?
Well, it was the day of the power outage, and while Henry's stayed open for a while, no one was coming in, so they told everyone they could go home.
Later on, after thinking about it more, I realized that it was a pity I hadn't had her bent over in the back when the power went out. If I had, I could've put it up her ass and blamed DTE, all while retaining plausible deniability for my error. Timing is everything in life. The next time I see her, I'm hoping for another power outage.
In regard to our session in the back, there's not much to say that I haven't written in the past. Excellent head, and I love seeing her head down, ass up. She always gets me off.
So, Selena, I've decided that I need a picture of you bent over with your ass in the air so I can frame it and put it on my wall. You have my number, honey.
Not long after I sat back down, the guy at the circular table in front of me who'd been sitting with Dixie turned around and asked if I was Incognito, and I confirmed that I was. It was at that point that I met fellow board member and debauchery enthusiast PickleJar.
T was nice to finally meet him. PickleJar is a good guy, and for some reason, I thought he'd seen Selena before, but he said it was his first time.
PickleJar was actually the guy who'd been in the back with Selena when I'd first walked into the bar.
Dixie is a charm. Even though I've never been back with her because of a dealbreaker issue, she's as sweet as can be and always says hello. She was talking and laughing with us too.
The previous time that I'd seen Selena, we were talking about the forum and she asked me, "Who's that guy on there that says he keeps missing me?" At the time, I said, "PickleJar," and she said, "Yeah, PickleJar. ".
After PickleJar and I had made our formal introductions, Selena was on stage. I was so entertained by the fact that it was him that I went to the stage, tipped Selena, and said, "That's PickleJar. " Her eyes got kind of wide, and she said, "I just went back with him. ".
When I got back to the table, I told him that I'd told her who he was, and he said, "I heard. " Now, I was kind of amazed by this because I don't have a loud voice, the music was playing, and my head was turned away from him when I told her. Dude must have some bionic hearing, because after that, I was convinced that he could hear moths fart 30 feet away.
PickleJar confirmed that he enjoyed his experience with Selena. I've yet to hear anyone say that they haven't had a good time with her. We only talked for a little while after that because he had some plans that night, and I needed to get going as well.
Later that night, Selena texted me and said that it was nice that PickleJar and I had come to see her. I told her that he had a good time and that she had a new member of her fan club.
-
07-12-26 10:45 #22038Regular Member

Posts: 21Henrys Saturday night!
Well I seen on insta they were celebrating Cezars bday and figured this may be a good time to come up. Arrived at the club a little after 7. 00. Not to many customers yet. Seen a new to me girl there. Lexi great body, she had black hair and a few tatts. She deafintly stuck out on stage. She deafintly went in the to do bucket but she never came to tge side of club I was sitting at. Kassey was there but never made it to me. She seemed happy still celbrating her bday too. Subflower was there selling shots and said she could go in back too. Sounds like sunflower is putting alot of hours with her regular job at the hospital. I love to see when one of thes girls actually are improving there life. I told her I be interrested in going back. She said in a bit. While waiting there were 2 guys sitting buy me talking to the cubans. One went to the VIP. Came back after 3 songs. So he comes over and ask if I thought he got ripped off. He paid 200 said she only did handy with rain coat and stopped after 3 songs and would not even let him touch her ass. He said he had not been to club in years and asked if this is what it was like now. So I asked him did you tell her what you were expecting first. He said no. Then asked when he paid. He replys as soon as they went back. I told him I don't mess with cubans due to there poor english and never to pay upfront leaves 0 incetive to deliver in back. He asked me who there would be solid performers. It was still early and there were not alot of choices yet. I told him Sunflower and Kassey would safe choices. So next a girl sits down and ask if I am waiting for someone. I said yes but she keeps trying. Ask if she is same type. I said no. Gave her 2 examples of my type. So now she is asking for tips. Keeps pulling her breast out an if I wanted to tip the kitty. She asked me same questions mutiple times. I answer each question. Now I am getting annoyed. Well while she is still bugging me. Sunflower goes back with the guy who took the cuban back. I wish I could remember the name of the girl bothering me so I will just describe. She is a dark choclat girl, gap in teeth. Been there for about a 1 yr now. Next the guy who took Sunflower back comes over said she tried to overcharge him. I find that hard to believe. So either he was part of the problem or these girls could just tell he was new to the seen like a shark smells blood. I did see Sunny show up around 8. 00 she looked real good with her redish hair. Last I seen Sunny there it was blondish. When they called all the girls to stage. Sunny must of had her fan club there she was tipped by 3 guys right away. Shortly after she points at a guy and off they go lucky guy. No Dream tonight, and I did not see anyone else of intrest and having been there about 2 hrs I decided it was time to call it for the night.
-
07-12-26 09:50 #22037Regular Member

Posts: 21Nope. Never visted her at the club pre, during, or post dating.
Originally Posted by Deepcover
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 02:09 #22036Senior Member

Posts: 46I was there Thursday evening and it was completely eliminated. Whatever happened that made them have to enforce no smoking happened Thursday on day shift. I don't know if Henry's has also eliminated smoking.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 00:48 #22035Senior Member

Posts: 45Sophia -
AP. As soon as you said Sophia I remember her name. I go out for an afternoon / evening at a club and always say I'm going to remember names. Never works LOL.
Originally Posted by AnotherPerson
[View Original Post]
Any intell or experiences a fellow monger can share would be appreciated. My brief discussion with her was good. She seems like a sweetheart.
The smoking at H8 is awful. A couple of older dudes had cigars and this, along with the cigarettes makes for smelling bad when the evening comes to an end. A few guys were smoking at Bogarts. I didn't know they are trying to eliminate this.
-
07-11-26 19:54 #22034Senior Member

Posts: 75Clarification Needed
Were you going to pay for what you used to get free?
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




