Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 927 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 13905
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13755

    Duraleigh rd. Is Not a place to try!

    Quote Originally Posted by RiewDoon  [View Original Post]
    Curious about the place. White House with green sign in yard and on door advertising Asian foot spa. Does anyone have any intel?
    I have no idea why people keep going here it has not and will not ever be a happy ending place. The lady that runs it doesn't let anything happen and then screws the girls that work there on top of it. It has never been a HE place, the only reports it was, on Rub Maps are false and fake. Don't waste your money. I think the lady puts the posts up to draw people in. If you make an appointment and don't show she takes it out of the girls pay!! I will not reveal how I know this, but you have been warned. This lady owns multiple places with her American husband.

  2. #13754
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    What city?
    Fayetteville.

  3. #13753
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniePants  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen that place when I went down that way for work and wondered. Thanks for the info.
    What city?

  4. #13752
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]

    Asian Massage Spa or The Red Jade Spa.

    This place is a house on Raeford Road. There is parking behind the house but I parked nearby and walked over. Entered the back door into the kitchen. I was immediately was met by two older Aunties who said their CC machine wasn't working. I said no problem, I have cash. They reminded me of what you would find at Studio Massage except more friendly which is always a plus. A relaxing environment, comfortable rooms, a decent massage and I left with a smile. I probably would not repeat only because of the age difference.
    I'd seen that place when I went down that way for work and wondered. Thanks for the info.

  5. #13751

    Inner Peace

    I called Inner Peace the other day to make sure they were not booked up. Said I was interested in 1 hour appointment and could be there in 15 minutes. Response was ok see you shortly. When I arrived the lady said I could only have a 30 minute appointment. Relucent but I said ok. During my 30 minute session Amy walked out at least 6 times. I would say very bad session and got me questioning if I should have just left to start with. In the end just wishing for the good old days.

  6. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by Shake202  [View Original Post]
    Dana was great, younger and nice looking.
    Kiki was great. Gave me her number so I could text her to make sure I see her again next time I go. She was up for everything.

  7. #13749

    MH visit

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Go TOFTT on the 4th for your fellow countrymen! Kiki (keke) is younger and cute. Nothing bodacious, petite and nice nips. Dana, I haven't dreamt about.
    Dana was great, younger and nice looking.

  8. #13748

    Fayetteville

    These are some snapshots of some places I visited following the raid of a few FS places recently in Fayetteville. Some places were cautious and justifiably so. Fayetteville is multi-cultural with military members marring foreign women. These mixed marriages produce some very attractive gals who are seen around town and sometimes work the strip clubs.

    Hoya Wellness Spa.

    This is a Korean Spa and immediately recognized a familiar face. I already knew this would be a regular massage. Sunny told me twice to leave my underwear on before she even entered the room. She didn't say anything once she realized I didn't listen to her instructions. She was extremely professional and the massage was wonderful. If in need a very good regular massage, this is a good choice.

    https://hoyawellnessspa.onbuildhealth.com/

    Thai Angels Massage & Spa.

    Located on Yadikin Road and plenty of parking available. A small lobby with a door bell ringer to gain entry. This was not my first time but this time felt strange like I was being watched. I forgot how surprisingly spacious it was on inside with several rooms on each side with a very wide center from front to back. I got a lady that looked more Hispanic with her hair planted to the side than Thai. I was expecting a slender lady with long black hair and she probably felt the vibe that I was not really liking her look. I was only offered 30 minutes, the massage was not good IMO, there was no tease and nothing else. Extremely disappointing since a previous visit a few years ago was so much different. Another client was getting a massage and his session sounded better than mine. An older, petite lady wearing a jean skirt spoke to me before leaving and she was just screening me. I'm not sure if I would repeat.

    Therapeutic Thai Massage.

    On Fillyaw Road and related to Thai Angels around the corner. This place had an open door and I was immediately greeted by a lady with dark complexion and very long hair. She spoke very good English and she she said, Only Cash and I replied no problem. The place felt cozy and American Rock was playing. I was only offered 30 minutes, the massage and stretching was good, but no tease and nothing else. I tried for an additional 30 minutes but she said, next time. I like the lady but was disappointed. This place is worth a repeat visit.

    Oriental Massage.

    This is a Chinese place on and Reilly Road. Two ladies working, one younger and one mature. The younger one was busy on the left and her door was partially open. I got a room to the right and I initially told the lady 30 minutes. The massage was better than I expected so I stayed one hour. No tease and nothing but a regular massage. I would repeat with the younger lady. Who knows if frequent flyers get any incentives.

    Asian Massage Spa or The Red Jade Spa.

    This place is a house on Raeford Road. There is parking behind the house but I parked nearby and walked over. Entered the back door into the kitchen. I was immediately was met by two older Aunties who said their CC machine wasn't working. I said no problem, I have cash. They reminded me of what you would find at Studio Massage except more friendly which is always a plus. A relaxing environment, comfortable rooms, a decent massage and I left with a smile. I probably would not repeat only because of the age difference.

    Well Spa Massage.

    A Thai place on Bonanza Drive with plenty of parking. The door was locked and I had to buzz the ringer to gain entry. Two ladies working and the younger one was already busy. She came out of the room to get a towel and she looked good. I got the slender, older lady and I sighed to myself, LOL. The store was untidy, looks dated and needs a modern makeover. This massage was lots of stretching which I did enjoy. I was thinking how lucky that guy in the other room is right now, LOL. No tease and nothing but a regular massage. For the sake of curiosity, I would repeat.

    Harmony Spa.

    A Chinese place on S Raeford Road. A shopping plaza with plenty of parking. This place was modern and clean unlike some of the other places recently visited. Two ladies available and both were on the younger side. I struck gold and got a lady named Kate or Katie and I was very pleased. A Chinese lady with a South Pacific Islander look who was thick with a booty. A good combination of strong and soft massage skills. This place felt familiar even though it was my first time. I left with a smile and would definitely repeat when in the area again.

    https://harmonyspanc.wixsite.com/28304

  9. #13747
    Anyone else enjoy Sunny at Korea Foot Spa in Cary? She is now working at Hoya Wellness Spa in Fayetteville. Both of these places are just regular massage. This is not the same Sunny that used to be at Studio.

    https://koreafootspa.wixsite.com/27511

    https://hoyawellnessspa.onbuildhealth.com/services
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000056870.jpg‎   1000056871.jpg‎  

  10. #13746
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...x/433700579682

    This one has started popping up this weekend. Links to an office complex where an accupuncture place was before. Googling the phone pulls up S&why Foot spa on google. Not mich there all brand new. If anyone can make it before I do (which will be at least a week) let me know what's up please.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Made it out myself. Legit spa. It was a nice soothing massage with lots of oil but no signs of monkey business. May repeat for the relaxing spa. Girl working was kinda devoid of any personality but whatever.
    A clean and relaxing spot. The first lady was alright but there is a new lady now. On the slender side, like the first one, not as tall, younger and has charm. Same regular massage as before but with a slight tease. Nothing new since other regular places do the same to get future returns and it works, LOL.

  11. #13745

    Go TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Shake202  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen The New girls at MH? Mimi is gone, now Dana and Kiki. Might go take one for the team today?
    Go TOFTT on the 4th for your fellow countrymen! Kiki (keke) is younger and cute. Nothing bodacious, petite and nice nips. Dana, I haven't dreamt about.

  12. #13744

    New girls at MH

    Has anyone seen The New girls at MH? Mimi is gone, now Dana and Kiki. Might go take one for the team today?

  13. #13743

    Cici in Cary?

    Is anyone willing to share the contact for Cici in Cary? Feel free to PM me.

  14. #13742

    1+1

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewPal  [View Original Post]
    Hey buddy, could you tell a bit more about 1+1? I know there is a hair salon on buck jones call 1+1, but does it also do massage? If so, what's the menu lik? Thanks!
    Just got done with my therapy since not sure what went on, had mongers calling to reschedule I heard the speaker phone all the "I had a 11:30 appmt" mind you it was already 12:30 LOL oh I'm still at the job" while all this is happening, I heard the lady next door loudly speaking Korean "she was pissed" and walked out on a customer. I don't know what went on and is not my business but it is my problem if it interrupted my dream. Stop call I f and crap, just call when you are on your way and take whomever you get. They are not L3 nobody so it's just a distraction for everyone else. They got three aunties and not looker either. Be safe out there. They so wax pretty good if you are into hygiene.

  15. #13741

    Duraleigh Foot No extra

    Quote Originally Posted by RiewDoon  [View Original Post]
    Curious about the place. White House with green sign in yard and on door advertising Asian foot spa. Does anyone have any intel?
    I had to try it out after driving by many times. It's got both foot chairs and a massage room along with other equipment I can't identify. But the staff was in uniform and there was no hint of anything improper. Massage was fine. I did not try the foot massage.

    Funds are limited so I have not tried a follow up. This visit was back in the winter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape