Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 927 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 13899
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13764
    Quote Originally Posted by reggie212  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...x/433700579682

    my visit was totally legit and nothing extra. She wanted a tip even though there wasn't anything special and i wasn't happy. She wasn't obnoxious about the tip. Ymmv. Probably won't repeat. Better options available.
    I'm going again to relax but YMMV is accurate.

  2. #13763
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    A clean and relaxing spot. The first lady was alright but there is a new lady now. On the slender side, like the first one, not as tall, younger and has charm. Same regular massage as before but with a slight tease. Nothing new since other regular places do the same to get future returns and it works, LOL.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...x/433700579682

    My visit was totally legit and nothing extra. She wanted a tip even though there wasn't anything special and I wasn't happy. She wasn't obnoxious about the tip. YMMV. Probably won't repeat. Better options available.

  3. #13762
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?
    Its a legit spa. No funny business going on there.

  4. #13761

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?
    I happened to be nearby so I drove by and checked it out. Pretty odd location, but fairly secluded. Looks like it has been around for a few years, and shares a name with a couple other massage parlors in the area. Strange I hadn't ever heard of it. I'm intrigued.

  5. #13760

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?
    I happened to be nearby so I drove by and checked it out. Pretty odd location, but fairly secluded. Looks like it has been around for a few years, and shares a name with a couple other massage parlors in the area. Strange I hadn't ever heard of it. I'm intrigued.

  6. #13759

    MH Spa

    In town for biz, looking for FS AMP. Got reco's from a few local sr. Members (thanks guys, you know who you are!) decided on MH as it was just down the road from my hotel. Based on the past reports on limited parking, I decided to walk. Got there and the lot was empty! Oh well, got my steps in. Kiki was on deck when I went in. Cute little girl. Said she was 29 yo. Kinda looked. Got an ok massage, then she teased me and asked what I wanted. Told her I had 1. 6 (my rule of thumb is 2 x house) and she said ok but next time 2. WOW! I got my $$ worth for sure. Started with LFK, then BBBJ / 69, to CFS mish and K9. Great little body, dimples above her ass, super gum drop nips. Finished up by massaging my legs and temples / scalp. Gave me her digits for next visit to make appt. This place is a gem. Hope it's here next time I visit.

  7. #13758
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?
    I reviewed this place last October. I have been since then with nothing better to report.

  8. #13757

    Sunshine health spa

    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?

  9. #13756

    Duraleigh rd. Is Not a place to try!

    Quote Originally Posted by RiewDoon  [View Original Post]
    Curious about the place. White House with green sign in yard and on door advertising Asian foot spa. Does anyone have any intel?
    I have no idea why people keep going here it has not and will not ever be a happy ending place. The lady that runs it doesn't let anything happen and then screws the girls that work there on top of it. It has never been a HE place, the only reports it was, on Rub Maps are false and fake. Don't waste your money. I think the lady puts the posts up to draw people in. If you make an appointment and don't show she takes it out of the girls pay!! I will not reveal how I know this, but you have been warned. This lady owns multiple places with her American husband.

  10. #13755
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    What city?
    Fayetteville.

  11. #13754
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniePants  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen that place when I went down that way for work and wondered. Thanks for the info.
    What city?

  12. #13753
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]

    Asian Massage Spa or The Red Jade Spa.

    This place is a house on Raeford Road. There is parking behind the house but I parked nearby and walked over. Entered the back door into the kitchen. I was immediately was met by two older Aunties who said their CC machine wasn't working. I said no problem, I have cash. They reminded me of what you would find at Studio Massage except more friendly which is always a plus. A relaxing environment, comfortable rooms, a decent massage and I left with a smile. I probably would not repeat only because of the age difference.
    I'd seen that place when I went down that way for work and wondered. Thanks for the info.

  13. #13752

    Inner Peace

    I called Inner Peace the other day to make sure they were not booked up. Said I was interested in 1 hour appointment and could be there in 15 minutes. Response was ok see you shortly. When I arrived the lady said I could only have a 30 minute appointment. Relucent but I said ok. During my 30 minute session Amy walked out at least 6 times. I would say very bad session and got me questioning if I should have just left to start with. In the end just wishing for the good old days.

  14. #13751
    Quote Originally Posted by Shake202  [View Original Post]
    Dana was great, younger and nice looking.
    Kiki was great. Gave me her number so I could text her to make sure I see her again next time I go. She was up for everything.

  15. #13750

    MH visit

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Go TOFTT on the 4th for your fellow countrymen! Kiki (keke) is younger and cute. Nothing bodacious, petite and nice nips. Dana, I haven't dreamt about.
    Dana was great, younger and nice looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape