Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 39981
-
06-12-26 13:51 #39426Senior Member

Posts: 161Lombard
There are various options in Lombard which is a short drive from Oak Park. Check Lombard thread in IL other areas.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 10:02 #39425Senior Member

Posts: 258Let us know if you try or if others know some good spots.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 10:01 #39424Senior Member

Posts: 258You could try Soleful massage or Comfort spa, it's been a couple years since I had to go in the area but those used to be go tos.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 08:31 #39423Senior Member

Posts: 568Nothing really. Your closest best time is going to be Harmony on Cumberland. Its about 20 min away. But its worth it.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 06:29 #39422Senior Member

Posts: 45Suggestions
I'm staying near oak Park for work any suggestions L2 L3 with table shower near me.
-
06-11-26 22:25 #39421Senior Member

Posts: 143Foot
Yes, I had an excellent full back and leg massage. Focused on shoulders and feet as requested.
Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 15:14 #39420Senior Member

Posts: 64Green light or other northside options
Any recent experiences on good northside options. My ideal is a L1/ L2 with FIV. I tend to resist L3 unless a smoke show.
Any suggestions?
-
06-11-26 15:11 #39419Senior Member

Posts: 64Foot Relax. Irving Park
Any experience? Do they at least do back / shoulder? Wouldn't mind a good go there with some extras.
Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 14:42 #39418Senior Member

Posts: 102Visiting Chicago. River North area
Any suggestions on either a massage joint or independent provider while I'm in town?
-
06-11-26 00:39 #39417Senior Member

Posts: 29Move Spa
In an increasingly rare occurrence, I had some time alone after work. Stopped off at Move Spa and got met by a vivi (Cute funny and gives a above average massage. Opted for a clothed L1 because I'm cheap. She went above and beyond w a great ending. Great sense of humor and super nice. 60 for hh + 60 tip.
-
06-10-26 16:07 #39416Senior Member

Posts: 258Is Selena a super skinny almost doll like girl? What's her build there was a Salina I met a while back in Chinatown and I never saw her again.
Originally Posted by ChiFitCoffee
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 15:17 #39415Senior Member

Posts: 258Never mind! They're just a little spooky.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 00:41 #39414Senior Member

Posts: 258How do you guys schedule? I texted what I thought was the place on Armitage and has address 300X but it was wired to a completely different number and they had no idea what I was talking about. I think I messaged the wrong place. Do you mind DM me the right info?
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 22:57 #39413Senior Member

Posts: 40KK at LLC (3007)
Stopped by LLC last night and was greeted by KK. She was looking amazing; curvy, with that big juicy ass. She's in her mid-20's, she has a cute face, with sexy dark eyes and nice pair of natural C-cups.
We started with some small talk, flirting a bit, and then she led me into the room. Agreed on the donations 50/150 and She wasted no time, dropping to her knees for a BBBJ that was sloppy and wet, with plenty of spit, handjerking, and eye contact that had me really hard. She made sure to focus on the balls too, teasing and gracing them proper.
Once I was ready, she covered me up and we moved into mish, then CG. Her ass bounced perfectly with every thrust, and I couldn't help but squeeze it, felt soft but firm, just how I like it. She was moaning, playing with her tits, and I could tell she was into it. Great enthusiasm, and she kept making sure I was satisfied.
We switched to RCG, and she kept riding me really good, hips rolling slow at first, then faster. Her ass was smacking against me good, and I loved grabbing her hips, pulling her into me. She was moaning loud, rubbing her clit, and I could feel myself inching closer.
Finally, I told her to flip over for some doggy, and her ass looked incredible from behind. Bouncing and jiggling as I pounded her, she was into it, rubbing her pussy, moaning loud, really getting into the rough stuff. I could feel myself about to blow, and I made sure to go all out, filling up the bag deep inside her.
Cleaned up quick, shared a little kiss, and then I was out. KK has that wild, sensual side, and I'll definitely be back for more.
-
06-08-26 21:49 #39412Senior Member

Posts: 258Montrose
Any OGs heard of Montrase Foot & Massage (LOL they spell it like that on Google)? I somehow got their number but no context. Is it legit?









Reply With Quote




