Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6884

    Rule #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She asked how much could I do and I said four Benjamins and she got sarcastic " I am al set! Thank you! Hope you find what you are looking for blah blah blah" I asked her what she was expecting and may be we could come up with a number that works for both is us, I reached her again and said I could go up but it has been radio silence since then.
    Never expose your hand.

    She asks what you "can do". Ask her "what are you expecting".

    Rule #1 never lead with an offer.

  2. #6883

    200 lbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! Julia told me she was online only.
    She confirmed the 200 Lbs is real.

  3. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She asked how much could I do and I said four Benjamins and she got sarcastic " I am al set! Thank you! Hope you find what you are looking for blah blah blah" I asked her what she was expecting and may be we could come up with a number that works for both is us, I reached her again and said I could go up but it has been radio silence since then.
    From what I have seen over the last year a lot of women are asking ridiculous money. I had one quote me $1000 , I said no thanks, a day later she messaged me and said $750 , I said you are still far from what I am wiling to pay, her final number was $500. I did not even respond back to her because she tried to soak me for $1000 initially. $400 is a reasonable offer for Violet if she would not counter then she is a waste of time and has GPS. The ones you can get for $300 are usually desperate and or not desirable and then they will initially try for $600. Anything $600 and over is for really good looking younger women. I am totally done with seeking as its a waste of time, you can get a hot looking escort from Olita for $300 for 30 minutes.

  4. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    What was she asking for?
    She asked how much could I do and I said four Benjamins and she got sarcastic " I am al set! Thank you! Hope you find what you are looking for blah blah blah" I asked her what she was expecting and may be we could come up with a number that works for both is us, I reached her again and said I could go up but it has been radio silence since then.

  5. #6880

    Asking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She got angry when I told her about my PPM offer https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6a48e5393f1c.
    What was she asking for?

  6. #6879

    Violet

    She got angry when I told her about my PPM offer https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6a48e5393f1c.

  7. #6878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    You can do better than that.
    Haha! Help me guys, no luck so far in over two months.

  8. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    After discussing everything she said that she wants to do M&G to get to know first and wants to be paid for M&G https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-88b21991225d.
    She would have to pay me, she is gross.

  9. #6876

    Come on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    After discussing everything she said that she wants to do M&G to get to know first and wants to be paid for M&G https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-88b21991225d.
    You can do better than that.

  10. #6875

    Alice from Middletown

    After discussing everything she said that she wants to do M&G to get to know first and wants to be paid for M&G https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-88b21991225d.

  11. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by LBWusg  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBBJ or any other extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBWusg  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her looks and performance. What extras did she offer?
    Yes BBJ on the table, other extras YMMV. I'd say pics are accurate, I'm personally very attracted to her, she has a nice body, nice face. Performance has been good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockkeatz  [View Original Post]
    What is she looking for in return and how does she preferred to be contacted? I don't have an account either.
    She is ok with PPM. You can DM me if you want for contact info.

  12. #6873

    Asian Leah from NH

    Asian Leah from New Haven: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-4cbb3ea2bff5.

    When I contacted her, she gave me a number that I realized was already on my phone, it was from a latino chick named Zaria, I asked her if she was Zaria and she blocked me right away Haha!!

  13. #6872

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Doc. You still need digits?
    That'd be great although not sure I'd reach out in the immediate. I haven't been on here much. I have been near the end of my rope w / stg. I have, in the last 3 weeks been blessed with an absolute gem of a woman. My only fear is that the shine is going to wear off & she will be gone like a fart in the wind. So a plan b would be nice.

  14. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    What is she looking for in return and how does she preferred to be contacted? I don't have an account either.

  15. #6870
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    How would you rate her looks and performance. What extras did she offer?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape