Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 821 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 12305
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12005
    I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy


    Posts: 8

    Leah at Love Spa

    Leah is a very attractive girl, beautiful face, and full lips. She is about 5'3", excellent full C cups that looked and felt natural, nice sized darker areolas with perky nipples. Shaved below, very pretty pussy, small little rear but I wouldn't call it flat. Dark black hair that she mostly wore up but falls below her shoulders.

    Back in town and decided to visit a place that is closeby as I had limited window to play. The short story of this session is that it's an example of pleasing a girl at the beginning of a session to get her horny enough that she is in it for her own pleasure for the rest of the session. The bottom line is that she is well worth seeing.

    Leah came into the room in an outfit that exposed enough of her beautiful breasts to know they will be something see when it comes off. I went in for a hello hug and kiss. I then sat on the edge of the bed to wait for her to undress. When she came back we kissed and made out some more. I laid her down on the bed to help rev her up some more. More kissing then onto those breasts which were so nice to suck and lick some more. On down to her pretty pussy to really get her going. Several minutes of oral, while she was stroking me. I stood up to start to rub her pussy, she reached for her lube to put some on her, my fingers, and Mr. Happy. Here's where things moved along. She seemed to really get off from my fingers in her. She was working to get her own pleasure. She rolled over on her side to star to give m a BJ. I helped her to move around with her her off the bed so I could let het suck me and thrust into her mouth as I was working on her pussy. She was now in high gear and so was I. Moved her around again for standing missionary which was getting her to finish. Used my fingers some more and went in again. I then wanted her to get on top so we did more 69 and then some rcg and cg until I new I wanted her to finish me orally. She excels at the BJ, goes very deep and knows how to used her hands too. A lot of suction, actually one of the best BJ's that I've had. I could do a whole session with just her servicing me. We barely reached my conclusion because we got last call from the hallway. No matter she made sure it happened.

    A quick cleanup, she dressed me and we kissed on the way out the door. Saw Nina and Jenny when leaving. Both beautiful too. Jenny looks especially young. Had to stop and asked for her age. She said 22 and I can't dispute that self claim.

  2. #12004

    Moon Spa Ivy

    Cute and fit, cute plump tits and a nice not saggy ass.

    I undressed fully as Ivy told me to and laid down. She then stripped completely, wow what a body she has. I gave her the donation and told her thirty. She presumes to put some music on to lighten the vibe. She began doing a tiddy massage and ca-ressing my body from top to jewls and lightly using finger movements to light the match. I grew in size, she tells me to turn over and she began nurturing me with kisses and stroking me, then licks from the marbles up to the shaft very sexy, and puts the cumber in her mouth and begans giving BBBJ and I'm just grabbing her bussomz and I can believe the sight, so dam hot. And she goes for about 5-6 minutes. Then she put the rubber on and goes for the cg, what a pleasant pound, and she stops to switch to doggy. Her rear facing me I bagan thrusting her tight cat and looking at her side boob as I grab her tight rear end, as she moans I climaxed inside the tight jimmy. Phucking shyt what a good kitty she had I was done. We cleaned up and dressed up in no rush, and said our farewells. Car was still in parking spot, so what a wonderful time I had. I would come back, her english is okay but what a number.

  3. #12003

    Slow

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Its summer time with family vacations and other summer activities taking up time and $$.

    Shops with raised rates and being promoted might be avoided.

    Providers with gps and not providing a fun time, just going through the motions charging extra for every little thing.
    I was at shop in Vancouver this krona and was told she had 1 customer yesterday.

  4. #12002

    Reasons for being slow

    Quote Originally Posted by JayXzed  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you I've cut back a decent amount. I do pretty well financially but even with that, things are fought out there. And disposable income gets prioritized better right now.
    Its summer time with family vacations and other summer activities taking up time and $$.

    Shops with raised rates and being promoted might be avoided.

    Providers with gps and not providing a fun time, just going through the motions charging extra for every little thing.

  5. #12001
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.
    I can tell you I've cut back a decent amount. I do pretty well financially but even with that, things are fought out there. And disposable income gets prioritized better right now.

  6. #12000

    Depression time

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.
    It is true for all areas, I been cutting back quite a bit unless my bonus kicks in now a days of course there are others they may not feel the same. I have to drive often and long in a 5 days 9-5 grind and 1 hour each way eats up quite a lot of gas money, so yea little things add up with less bonus these days means less playing for me personally.

  7. #11999
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    When do I unlock this upgrade? I'm still stuck at $$ with Momo.

    What did you show her? Last year taxes? Pay stub? EBT card?

    $20 is $20 in this economy.
    I got offered 300 for duo by her as well, and I have only visited her twice, so I'm guessing you just need to see her once or twice more than now and be brave on asking?

  8. #11998
    Update from what I have learned.

    Candy: Momo on break till 7/13.

    Downtown bluehouse: bebe on leave, Ivy left, new girls are Mimi and Emily, tried Mimi, she's no bebe. ☹65039;.

  9. #11997

    I have not cut back

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.
    I haven't really noticed food prices moving much. Gas isn't too big of a deal. I use about 25 gallons a month. That's only $30 extra or so. A rounding error.

  10. #11996

    Another Beauty at Beauty

    Damn. Not a Japanese gal. No extra weight. Nice natural tits on a small frame. Really good figure. 8/10 would probably smash again if there weren't better options in the area.

    Service wise? Standard BBBJ. K9 and mish. Nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty Plain Jane. No specific quirks like the previous girls had. If you want a pretty face that's not completely flat in the chest department, this one will be up in your alley.

  11. #11995

    Status Tier

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, but as always YMMV. I've seen Momo and Anni so many times so I think the whole regular status unlocks better pricing. But I have like a serious problem LOL. Got to stop going as much as I do.
    When do I unlock this upgrade? I'm still stuck at $$ with Momo.

    What did you show her? Last year taxes? Pay stub? EBT card?

    $20 is $20 in this economy.

  12. #11994

    Boba massage. Camilla

    Went to Enjoy spa & asked for Camilla. She was not there. I remembered reading reviews about her being at Boba massage (82nd ave). I decided to take my chance. It was only a short drive. Perfect. Camilla was there. Paid her the same fee. Received the same treatment. Still no discount. Greek was still extra ($ more). Table shower with body slide followed by kissing, BBBJ & hard pounding in the massage room.

    She still looks pretty. Her real double D cups breasts still that squeezable. I am thinking, maybe I see her a few more times, she will lower the price for greek. This is summer, she mays offer summer sales like other businesses.

  13. #11993
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Great review. Momo is great but I have gotten everything you just described from her and more for as little as 1. 8. Once she evevn offered a post session shower when she scrubbed me head to toe since we were all covered in her liberal usage of oils. Left me feeling drained and shower fresh. Maybe her prices have increased due to her popularity But I wouldn't pay any one provider $$ For $$$ I could have both Momo and Annie if I asked.
    Agreed, but as always YMMV. I've seen Momo and Anni so many times so I think the whole regular status unlocks better pricing. But I have like a serious problem LOL. Got to stop going as much as I do.

  14. #11992

    Closing AMPs

    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.

  15. #11991
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I've checked out all three of them in the past. The one furthest to the North closed and consolidated into another location in Cedar Mill. But, I heard the location has reopened. I assume with a new owner. I haven't been in since I heard that.

    The next one, Eastern Spa, is the newest. I've stayed twice there because I thought the girls were the best looking at the time, and I enjoyed my visit both times.

    The last one, I've never stayed because the talent didn't interest me. Although, there was one time I wish I had stayed, but continued my recon and ended up somewhere else.

    There are also several others not too far away on that side of 217.
    Thanks for the update!

    I stopped by Eastern and the other place just out of curiosity but didn't have time so just a recon mission.

    The girl at Eastern was cute with some Big ol' titties and I totally would have stayed if I had the time. The girl at the other place was not that cute and I certainly wouldn't double back for her.

    Thanks again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape