Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 21032
-
07-11-26 09:21 #20762Senior Member

Posts: 623Give us a review after you visit someone. I'd be interested in hearing about it, because you never hear much at all about AA providers in this clt forum.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 07:45 #20761Senior Member

Posts: 3075In addition there are:
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/730315091030
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/843510738343
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/705269073690
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/472556350716
-
07-10-26 17:49 #20760Senior Member

Posts: 471https://www.adultlook.com/p/3184508
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 17:27 #20759Senior Member

Posts: 258[URL]rubrankings.com[/URL]
So what's the deal with this site?
I don't look at it much but decided to send out a few text inquiries.
Is almost every ad on there a scam or foreign agency?
Most all of the pics I put through image search came back with hits to ads all over the country.
Are there any legit sites to find a good body rub like you could get 5-10 years ago? If any one has any site recommendations I would much appreciate it. Please feel free to PM me.
Thank you.
-
07-10-26 15:55 #20758Senior Member

Posts: 7334Good AA talent is in short supply. If you find one she will likely have GPS.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 14:25 #20757Senior Member

Posts: 68Request Intel
Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.
TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.
-
07-10-26 13:19 #20756Senior Member

Posts: 381Comfort Spa
Yes, it would be better after 7 or after dark when the only business still open is Jimmy John's.
Originally Posted by BectonLo
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 11:46 #20755Senior Member

Posts: 152Sunlight
Just to confirm, this is Sunlight on Eastway Dr.
Originally Posted by DCrist0527
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 10:58 #20754Senior Member

Posts: 260Sunlight. Annie
Stopped by Sunlight to give them another chance. Wasn't a bad session, but not extraordinarily memorable either.
Very responsive via text, which is abnormal. Drew Annie. Decent body. Face is better in dim light and in the moment. LOL Massage was slightly above average. It was an odd attempt at old school teasing. Years ago, the practice was a good massage, clean up with hot towel and then light grazing before the flip. That was the pattern with Annie but the grazing was just odd. Not unpleasant but not sensual. Right to negotiation. That's my biggest complaint with Sunlight. They ask for more and more. I'm more than willing to pay the going rate. But even if I start there, it's always asking for more. Personal pet peeve, and I know it's the game. Just a turn off for me though. Opted for L2. I will say her technique is slightly above average. And here's where it got weird.
Well, during the massage, I heard a noise. I think, "surely not". I thought she farted. LOL. I chalk it up to a squeaky shoe or squeaky floor, as I was face down. When she comes back to my shoulders, her stomach is just rumbling. Fast forward to L2. She dropped two more farts. Never had that happen before. They weren't just little squeaks either. Nothing was said. We both just ignored it. I thought that might just ruin the session, but soldiered on. But definitely odd. Got me for 210 OTD all in for L2. Higher than I want and that will probably delay my return to Sunlight.
On the way out, I was greeted by the other new girl, Lisa. Didn't get a very good look but appears to be very attractive.
-
07-10-26 09:20 #20753Senior Member

Posts: 323No it's close to the hospital in the open LOL.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 09:07 #20752Regular Member

Posts: 13Google, and yes no table shower.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 08:07 #20751Senior Member

Posts: 439Is this the place just off 74 with parking inside a gate? No table shower, right?
Originally Posted by ElFuego
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 22:50 #20750Regular Member

Posts: 3Apple. ZERO Stars
Pulled the wrong ticket and almost got raped for $160 plus $80 house for L2.
Got a horrible CBJ, death grip HJ, no massage and an almost scalding TS. I ended it early despite paying. 80 for an hour.
I do not recommend this place. Mama-sun was friendly. Her girl was a clueless demon.
Originally Posted by StrokeWilly469
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 14:53 #20749Regular Member

Posts: 3Wednesday Afternoon. Matthews area
Have a rare free afternoon off and in the Matthews area today.
Which AMP do you guys recommend — Apple or Kyoto or somewhere else?
Prefer L2 and L3 with multiple pops.
-
07-07-26 00:14 #20748Regular Member

Posts: 5Comfort. In Agreement
Was in need of a legitimate massage and from past posts knew I would get a quality session here. L1 was just a bonus for me. Definitely concur with past posts about this spot. Table shower was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. But the massage, was excellent. A little harsh in some spots but it was definitely needed. Finished with a good L1 technique and wasn't rushed at all. Would for sure recommend and repeat. Didn't get a chance to catch a name but definitely an asian auntie. Only negative if I had to say would be the parking lot. Alot of cars with people in and out of nearby businesses. Not really lowkey but could be just the time of day I went.









Reply With Quote






