Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 821 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 12301
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12001
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.
    I can tell you I've cut back a decent amount. I do pretty well financially but even with that, things are fought out there. And disposable income gets prioritized better right now.

  2. #12000

    Depression time

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.
    It is true for all areas, I been cutting back quite a bit unless my bonus kicks in now a days of course there are others they may not feel the same. I have to drive often and long in a 5 days 9-5 grind and 1 hour each way eats up quite a lot of gas money, so yea little things add up with less bonus these days means less playing for me personally.

  3. #11999
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    When do I unlock this upgrade? I'm still stuck at $$ with Momo.

    What did you show her? Last year taxes? Pay stub? EBT card?

    $20 is $20 in this economy.
    I got offered 300 for duo by her as well, and I have only visited her twice, so I'm guessing you just need to see her once or twice more than now and be brave on asking?

  4. #11998
    Update from what I have learned.

    Candy: Momo on break till 7/13.

    Downtown bluehouse: bebe on leave, Ivy left, new girls are Mimi and Emily, tried Mimi, she's no bebe. ☹65039;.

  5. #11997

    I have not cut back

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.
    I haven't really noticed food prices moving much. Gas isn't too big of a deal. I use about 25 gallons a month. That's only $30 extra or so. A rounding error.

  6. #11996

    Another Beauty at Beauty

    Damn. Not a Japanese gal. No extra weight. Nice natural tits on a small frame. Really good figure. 8/10 would probably smash again if there weren't better options in the area.

    Service wise? Standard BBBJ. K9 and mish. Nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty Plain Jane. No specific quirks like the previous girls had. If you want a pretty face that's not completely flat in the chest department, this one will be up in your alley.

  7. #11995

    Status Tier

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, but as always YMMV. I've seen Momo and Anni so many times so I think the whole regular status unlocks better pricing. But I have like a serious problem LOL. Got to stop going as much as I do.
    When do I unlock this upgrade? I'm still stuck at $$ with Momo.

    What did you show her? Last year taxes? Pay stub? EBT card?

    $20 is $20 in this economy.

  8. #11994

    Boba massage. Camilla

    Went to Enjoy spa & asked for Camilla. She was not there. I remembered reading reviews about her being at Boba massage (82nd ave). I decided to take my chance. It was only a short drive. Perfect. Camilla was there. Paid her the same fee. Received the same treatment. Still no discount. Greek was still extra ($ more). Table shower with body slide followed by kissing, BBBJ & hard pounding in the massage room.

    She still looks pretty. Her real double D cups breasts still that squeezable. I am thinking, maybe I see her a few more times, she will lower the price for greek. This is summer, she mays offer summer sales like other businesses.

  9. #11993
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Great review. Momo is great but I have gotten everything you just described from her and more for as little as 1. 8. Once she evevn offered a post session shower when she scrubbed me head to toe since we were all covered in her liberal usage of oils. Left me feeling drained and shower fresh. Maybe her prices have increased due to her popularity But I wouldn't pay any one provider $$ For $$$ I could have both Momo and Annie if I asked.
    Agreed, but as always YMMV. I've seen Momo and Anni so many times so I think the whole regular status unlocks better pricing. But I have like a serious problem LOL. Got to stop going as much as I do.

  10. #11992

    Closing AMPs

    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.

  11. #11991
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I've checked out all three of them in the past. The one furthest to the North closed and consolidated into another location in Cedar Mill. But, I heard the location has reopened. I assume with a new owner. I haven't been in since I heard that.

    The next one, Eastern Spa, is the newest. I've stayed twice there because I thought the girls were the best looking at the time, and I enjoyed my visit both times.

    The last one, I've never stayed because the talent didn't interest me. Although, there was one time I wish I had stayed, but continued my recon and ended up somewhere else.

    There are also several others not too far away on that side of 217.
    Thanks for the update!

    I stopped by Eastern and the other place just out of curiosity but didn't have time so just a recon mission.

    The girl at Eastern was cute with some Big ol' titties and I totally would have stayed if I had the time. The girl at the other place was not that cute and I certainly wouldn't double back for her.

    Thanks again!

  12. #11990
    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB-shilpostingeroticfiction  [View Original Post]
    After all the reviews of Momo, I had to check her out. Keep in mind this is my third time going to an AMP, I am very, very new to the hobby and I have had Lulu, Jessie, and, now Momo, and what a different experience Momo is. I read these reviews about why'all flipping a girl around and doing doggy, DATY, so many things, which is great for everyone, but I am so timid and I don't want to do ANYTHING when I go to an AMP. I want a girl to take charge and leave me bone dry while I just lay there and relax. I now understand what the GFE experience is. Lulu and Jessie were very similar in service (for me). Very soft, gentle, a 30 minute massage that was really good! Followed by a BBBJ and then them climbing on top and riding my dick until I finish. Now Momo? Momo!? Holy shit. She fucked and sucked every inch of me, literally.

    The massage was the worst I've had yet (which, who cares), and then she sucked my back from my head, to my heels. She then sucked my ass like a vacuum cleaners, slurping and slobbering everywhere. She then got me on all 4's and ate the hell out of my ass while she jacked me off. She flipped me around and sucked my dick until I blew. I have never felt so nasty and used in my entire life and, honestly, I think that's what I want in these visits. All of the women have been beautiful, but, for my money, leave me an empty husk of the man I arrived as. If that's what you're into Momo is where to find it.

    I am also, personally, into big, thicc women, and I need to bear in mind while reading this forum that 'big' or 'huge' tits are big and huge tits on a very teeny, tiny slim frame, even if they're man made. Don't get me wrong, all of these women have been immensely gorgeous, but none of them what I would call 'curvy. '.

    When I've shown to AMP's I usually drop $220 because that's what I'm willing to pay and nobody argues. Momo asked for $$$ and I told her that I had $220 and she said that would only get me a half an hour. I ended up giving her $$. 5 for the experience and, let me tell you, I would've given her $$$ for what she put me through.
    Great review. Momo is great but I have gotten everything you just described from her and more for as little as 1. 8. Once she evevn offered a post session shower when she scrubbed me head to toe since we were all covered in her liberal usage of oils. Left me feeling drained and shower fresh. Maybe her prices have increased due to her popularity But I wouldn't pay any one provider $$ For $$$ I could have both Momo and Annie if I asked.

  13. #11989

    K Spa

    Went by K Spa on SE 82nd Ave and saw Cleo. Hair right below her shoulders, pretty face, maybe MM b tits. We had a nice 30 minutes. No massage. Not sure if I'd go back because I'm still trying new options. I did see a few more spas along 82nd that looked promising.

  14. #11988

    Momo at Candy

    After all the reviews of Momo, I had to check her out. Keep in mind this is my third time going to an AMP, I am very, very new to the hobby and I have had Lulu, Jessie, and, now Momo, and what a different experience Momo is. I read these reviews about why'all flipping a girl around and doing doggy, DATY, so many things, which is great for everyone, but I am so timid and I don't want to do ANYTHING when I go to an AMP. I want a girl to take charge and leave me bone dry while I just lay there and relax. I now understand what the GFE experience is. Lulu and Jessie were very similar in service (for me). Very soft, gentle, a 30 minute massage that was really good! Followed by a BBBJ and then them climbing on top and riding my dick until I finish. Now Momo? Momo!? Holy shit. She fucked and sucked every inch of me, literally.

    The massage was the worst I've had yet (which, who cares), and then she sucked my back from my head, to my heels. She then sucked my ass like a vacuum cleaners, slurping and slobbering everywhere. She then got me on all 4's and ate the hell out of my ass while she jacked me off. She flipped me around and sucked my dick until I blew. I have never felt so nasty and used in my entire life and, honestly, I think that's what I want in these visits. All of the women have been beautiful, but, for my money, leave me an empty husk of the man I arrived as. If that's what you're into Momo is where to find it.

    I am also, personally, into big, thicc women, and I need to bear in mind while reading this forum that 'big' or 'huge' tits are big and huge tits on a very teeny, tiny slim frame, even if they're man made. Don't get me wrong, all of these women have been immensely gorgeous, but none of them what I would call 'curvy. '.

    When I've shown to AMP's I usually drop $220 because that's what I'm willing to pay and nobody argues. Momo asked for $$$ and I told her that I had $220 and she said that would only get me a half an hour. I ended up giving her $$. 5 for the experience and, let me tell you, I would've given her $$$ for what she put me through.

  15. #11987
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashuya  [View Original Post]
    Ty sir for the report! Looks like imma have to try this too, mind sharing how much for the 2 splash duo?
    It was in the post, $$$ is 300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape