Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 25027
-
07-11-26 18:42 #24667Senior Member

Posts: 4545I texted with her before and she does allow bare bbcip. But if I was you. I would not ask for bare because she charge 120 qv and 160 hh. But if you ask for bare, then rate is 300 qv and 360 hh.
Originally Posted by MarkPowers
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 17:19 #24666Senior Member

Posts: 409Shelly?
Has anyone seen Shelly. She posts a lot but search didn't turn up anything. Looks like she'd have a very open menu.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/975735259765
-
07-11-26 14:33 #24665Senior Member

Posts: 80Lmao. So she's a thief and a liar too. Pathetic.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 01:08 #24664Senior Member

Posts: 698Nuke's
Top 5 ". Did you see it" comes to mind 😂.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 18:34 #24663Senior Member

Posts: 4545LOL WTF. She must of use AI because that picture look nice till you mention the 3 feet LOL.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 17:45 #24662Senior Member

Posts: 389Haha that must be for a extra donation and foot fetishes.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 17:42 #24661Senior Member

Posts: 778Diamond ad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...s/615500098078
Never seen a woman with three feet before.
-
07-09-26 22:04 #24660Senior Member

Posts: 120Same girl look at the tattoo on her arm.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 21:14 #24659Senior Member

Posts: 120https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/261519809533
Any info on this one?
-
07-09-26 19:28 #24658Senior Member

Posts: 389Good looking girl open menu.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 19:27 #24657Senior Member

Posts: 389She's real and recommended.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 16:59 #24656Senior Member

Posts: 62Different pics published
Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 16:13 #24655Senior Member

Posts: 389No I saw them before they came in thankfully. No doubt it wouldn't have been a happy ending but probably just a ending or something.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 12:53 #24654Senior Member

Posts: 778I hit her up a couple of months ago. I got her rates (which I can't remember) I then asked for any rules or restrictions, but I never got an answer. A month or two later I hit up one of her new numbers and I got " No, I'm all set. I don't have time for games. Thank you though. ". I left it at that.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 12:00 #24653Senior Member

Posts: 160BBW FREAK. No responses
This one's been posting awhile, I know not everyone's cup of tea but could be fun. Strange things: A) she post a new number basically weekly; B) she never responds to messages. But I know she's real as I have her Fb From one of her earlier #'s.
Anyone partake & so weird she posts ads daily but don't respond?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...k/427311306852











Reply With Quote




