Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 929 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 13927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13762
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    A clean and relaxing spot. The first lady was alright but there is a new lady now. On the slender side, like the first one, not as tall, younger and has charm. Same regular massage as before but with a slight tease. Nothing new since other regular places do the same to get future returns and it works, LOL.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...x/433700579682

    My visit was totally legit and nothing extra. She wanted a tip even though there wasn't anything special and I wasn't happy. She wasn't obnoxious about the tip. YMMV. Probably won't repeat. Better options available.

  2. #13761
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?
    Its a legit spa. No funny business going on there.

  3. #13760

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?
    I happened to be nearby so I drove by and checked it out. Pretty odd location, but fairly secluded. Looks like it has been around for a few years, and shares a name with a couple other massage parlors in the area. Strange I hadn't ever heard of it. I'm intrigued.

  4. #13759

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?
    I happened to be nearby so I drove by and checked it out. Pretty odd location, but fairly secluded. Looks like it has been around for a few years, and shares a name with a couple other massage parlors in the area. Strange I hadn't ever heard of it. I'm intrigued.

  5. #13758

    MH Spa

    In town for biz, looking for FS AMP. Got reco's from a few local sr. Members (thanks guys, you know who you are!) decided on MH as it was just down the road from my hotel. Based on the past reports on limited parking, I decided to walk. Got there and the lot was empty! Oh well, got my steps in. Kiki was on deck when I went in. Cute little girl. Said she was 29 yo. Kinda looked. Got an ok massage, then she teased me and asked what I wanted. Told her I had 1. 6 (my rule of thumb is 2 x house) and she said ok but next time 2. WOW! I got my $$ worth for sure. Started with LFK, then BBBJ / 69, to CFS mish and K9. Great little body, dimples above her ass, super gum drop nips. Finished up by massaging my legs and temples / scalp. Gave me her digits for next visit to make appt. This place is a gem. Hope it's here next time I visit.

  6. #13757
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?
    I reviewed this place last October. I have been since then with nothing better to report.

  7. #13756

    Sunshine health spa

    This place is on Western Boulevard and I was curious before going if anyone knows anything about it?

  8. #13755

    Duraleigh rd. Is Not a place to try!

    Quote Originally Posted by RiewDoon  [View Original Post]
    Curious about the place. White House with green sign in yard and on door advertising Asian foot spa. Does anyone have any intel?
    I have no idea why people keep going here it has not and will not ever be a happy ending place. The lady that runs it doesn't let anything happen and then screws the girls that work there on top of it. It has never been a HE place, the only reports it was, on Rub Maps are false and fake. Don't waste your money. I think the lady puts the posts up to draw people in. If you make an appointment and don't show she takes it out of the girls pay!! I will not reveal how I know this, but you have been warned. This lady owns multiple places with her American husband.

  9. #13754
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    What city?
    Fayetteville.

  10. #13753
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniePants  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen that place when I went down that way for work and wondered. Thanks for the info.
    What city?

  11. #13752
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]

    Asian Massage Spa or The Red Jade Spa.

    This place is a house on Raeford Road. There is parking behind the house but I parked nearby and walked over. Entered the back door into the kitchen. I was immediately was met by two older Aunties who said their CC machine wasn't working. I said no problem, I have cash. They reminded me of what you would find at Studio Massage except more friendly which is always a plus. A relaxing environment, comfortable rooms, a decent massage and I left with a smile. I probably would not repeat only because of the age difference.
    I'd seen that place when I went down that way for work and wondered. Thanks for the info.

  12. #13751

    Inner Peace

    I called Inner Peace the other day to make sure they were not booked up. Said I was interested in 1 hour appointment and could be there in 15 minutes. Response was ok see you shortly. When I arrived the lady said I could only have a 30 minute appointment. Relucent but I said ok. During my 30 minute session Amy walked out at least 6 times. I would say very bad session and got me questioning if I should have just left to start with. In the end just wishing for the good old days.

  13. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by Shake202  [View Original Post]
    Dana was great, younger and nice looking.
    Kiki was great. Gave me her number so I could text her to make sure I see her again next time I go. She was up for everything.

  14. #13749

    MH visit

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Go TOFTT on the 4th for your fellow countrymen! Kiki (keke) is younger and cute. Nothing bodacious, petite and nice nips. Dana, I haven't dreamt about.
    Dana was great, younger and nice looking.

  15. #13748

    Fayetteville

    These are some snapshots of some places I visited following the raid of a few FS places recently in Fayetteville. Some places were cautious and justifiably so. Fayetteville is multi-cultural with military members marring foreign women. These mixed marriages produce some very attractive gals who are seen around town and sometimes work the strip clubs.

    Hoya Wellness Spa.

    This is a Korean Spa and immediately recognized a familiar face. I already knew this would be a regular massage. Sunny told me twice to leave my underwear on before she even entered the room. She didn't say anything once she realized I didn't listen to her instructions. She was extremely professional and the massage was wonderful. If in need a very good regular massage, this is a good choice.

    https://hoyawellnessspa.onbuildhealth.com/

    Thai Angels Massage & Spa.

    Located on Yadikin Road and plenty of parking available. A small lobby with a door bell ringer to gain entry. This was not my first time but this time felt strange like I was being watched. I forgot how surprisingly spacious it was on inside with several rooms on each side with a very wide center from front to back. I got a lady that looked more Hispanic with her hair planted to the side than Thai. I was expecting a slender lady with long black hair and she probably felt the vibe that I was not really liking her look. I was only offered 30 minutes, the massage was not good IMO, there was no tease and nothing else. Extremely disappointing since a previous visit a few years ago was so much different. Another client was getting a massage and his session sounded better than mine. An older, petite lady wearing a jean skirt spoke to me before leaving and she was just screening me. I'm not sure if I would repeat.

    Therapeutic Thai Massage.

    On Fillyaw Road and related to Thai Angels around the corner. This place had an open door and I was immediately greeted by a lady with dark complexion and very long hair. She spoke very good English and she she said, Only Cash and I replied no problem. The place felt cozy and American Rock was playing. I was only offered 30 minutes, the massage and stretching was good, but no tease and nothing else. I tried for an additional 30 minutes but she said, next time. I like the lady but was disappointed. This place is worth a repeat visit.

    Oriental Massage.

    This is a Chinese place on and Reilly Road. Two ladies working, one younger and one mature. The younger one was busy on the left and her door was partially open. I got a room to the right and I initially told the lady 30 minutes. The massage was better than I expected so I stayed one hour. No tease and nothing but a regular massage. I would repeat with the younger lady. Who knows if frequent flyers get any incentives.

    Asian Massage Spa or The Red Jade Spa.

    This place is a house on Raeford Road. There is parking behind the house but I parked nearby and walked over. Entered the back door into the kitchen. I was immediately was met by two older Aunties who said their CC machine wasn't working. I said no problem, I have cash. They reminded me of what you would find at Studio Massage except more friendly which is always a plus. A relaxing environment, comfortable rooms, a decent massage and I left with a smile. I probably would not repeat only because of the age difference.

    Well Spa Massage.

    A Thai place on Bonanza Drive with plenty of parking. The door was locked and I had to buzz the ringer to gain entry. Two ladies working and the younger one was already busy. She came out of the room to get a towel and she looked good. I got the slender, older lady and I sighed to myself, LOL. The store was untidy, looks dated and needs a modern makeover. This massage was lots of stretching which I did enjoy. I was thinking how lucky that guy in the other room is right now, LOL. No tease and nothing but a regular massage. For the sake of curiosity, I would repeat.

    Harmony Spa.

    A Chinese place on S Raeford Road. A shopping plaza with plenty of parking. This place was modern and clean unlike some of the other places recently visited. Two ladies available and both were on the younger side. I struck gold and got a lady named Kate or Katie and I was very pleased. A Chinese lady with a South Pacific Islander look who was thick with a booty. A good combination of strong and soft massage skills. This place felt familiar even though it was my first time. I left with a smile and would definitely repeat when in the area again.

    https://harmonyspanc.wixsite.com/28304

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape