Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 12346
-
07-11-26 17:47 #12001Senior Member

Posts: 764Slow
I was at shop in Vancouver this krona and was told she had 1 customer yesterday.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 15:37 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 633Reasons for being slow
Its summer time with family vacations and other summer activities taking up time and $$.
Originally Posted by JayXzed
[View Original Post]
Shops with raised rates and being promoted might be avoided.
Providers with gps and not providing a fun time, just going through the motions charging extra for every little thing.
-
07-11-26 01:04 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 299I can tell you I've cut back a decent amount. I do pretty well financially but even with that, things are fought out there. And disposable income gets prioritized better right now.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 15:41 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 87Depression time
It is true for all areas, I been cutting back quite a bit unless my bonus kicks in now a days of course there are others they may not feel the same. I have to drive often and long in a 5 days 9-5 grind and 1 hour each way eats up quite a lot of gas money, so yea little things add up with less bonus these days means less playing for me personally.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 15:07 #11997Regular Member

Posts: 7I got offered 300 for duo by her as well, and I have only visited her twice, so I'm guessing you just need to see her once or twice more than now and be brave on asking?
Originally Posted by BluePineapple
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 15:05 #11996Regular Member

Posts: 7Update from what I have learned.
Candy: Momo on break till 7/13.
Downtown bluehouse: bebe on leave, Ivy left, new girls are Mimi and Emily, tried Mimi, she's no bebe. ☹65039;.
-
07-10-26 09:05 #11995Senior Member

Posts: 764I have not cut back
I haven't really noticed food prices moving much. Gas isn't too big of a deal. I use about 25 gallons a month. That's only $30 extra or so. A rounding error.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 00:48 #11994Regular Member

Posts: 6Another Beauty at Beauty
Damn. Not a Japanese gal. No extra weight. Nice natural tits on a small frame. Really good figure. 8/10 would probably smash again if there weren't better options in the area.
Service wise? Standard BBBJ. K9 and mish. Nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty Plain Jane. No specific quirks like the previous girls had. If you want a pretty face that's not completely flat in the chest department, this one will be up in your alley.
-
07-10-26 00:18 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 60Status Tier
When do I unlock this upgrade? I'm still stuck at $$ with Momo.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
What did you show her? Last year taxes? Pay stub? EBT card?
$20 is $20 in this economy.
-
07-10-26 00:17 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 146Boba massage. Camilla
Went to Enjoy spa & asked for Camilla. She was not there. I remembered reading reviews about her being at Boba massage (82nd ave). I decided to take my chance. It was only a short drive. Perfect. Camilla was there. Paid her the same fee. Received the same treatment. Still no discount. Greek was still extra ($ more). Table shower with body slide followed by kissing, BBBJ & hard pounding in the massage room.
She still looks pretty. Her real double D cups breasts still that squeezable. I am thinking, maybe I see her a few more times, she will lower the price for greek. This is summer, she mays offer summer sales like other businesses.
-
07-09-26 19:46 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 94Agreed, but as always YMMV. I've seen Momo and Anni so many times so I think the whole regular status unlocks better pricing. But I have like a serious problem LOL. Got to stop going as much as I do.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 18:30 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 1872Closing AMPs
The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.
Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?
Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.
Cheers.
-
07-09-26 18:07 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the update!
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
I stopped by Eastern and the other place just out of curiosity but didn't have time so just a recon mission.
The girl at Eastern was cute with some Big ol' titties and I totally would have stayed if I had the time. The girl at the other place was not that cute and I certainly wouldn't double back for her.
Thanks again!
-
07-09-26 14:53 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 996Great review. Momo is great but I have gotten everything you just described from her and more for as little as 1. 8. Once she evevn offered a post session shower when she scrubbed me head to toe since we were all covered in her liberal usage of oils. Left me feeling drained and shower fresh. Maybe her prices have increased due to her popularity But I wouldn't pay any one provider $$ For $$$ I could have both Momo and Annie if I asked.
Originally Posted by MussoliniB-shilpostingeroticfiction
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 12:32 #11987Senior Member

Posts: 90K Spa
Went by K Spa on SE 82nd Ave and saw Cleo. Hair right below her shoulders, pretty face, maybe MM b tits. We had a nice 30 minutes. No massage. Not sure if I'd go back because I'm still trying new options. I did see a few more spas along 82nd that looked promising.













Reply With Quote




