Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1475 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 22118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22073
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniSnif  [View Original Post]
    Any of you been with her Amanda?

    She fun need money and will do anything for a room.
    Is she the one going around naked? Where did you see her?

  2. #22072

    Picture please

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    I know who is she how can I not.

    I will post picture if you all want. She is famous spanish piano player and the niece of a spanish televion personality. One think I got to say about her. She is a little mental and she is not a good cock sucker. Make sure you take her to a safe spot because she can flip.
    A picture would be great, bakers name is also Amanda LOL but I doubt it's her.

  3. #22071
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniSnif  [View Original Post]
    Any of you been with her Amanda?

    She fun need money and will do anything for a room.
    When ever I saw her ads I always thought she look like a witch.

  4. #22070

    Amanda

    Any of you been with her Amanda?

    She fun need money and will do anything for a room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 539532719_2029666580902914_9008395180066638349_n.jpg‎   30ceb721-1dff-4b81-ae00-879c4e8a6642.jpg‎   ddae01b3-3278-4ba9-912a-61837395f479.jpg‎   540394478_3174989579343164_4632887534943082233_n (1).jpg‎  

  5. #22069
    I went around the area and under the bridge but didn't see any blonde girl. There's a pretty brown hair girl under the bridge. She was inside a white van but she would do anything for money. Very odd and mental but very good for someone who is homeless. She said her name was Mary.

  6. #22068

    Amanda (S)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    I know who is she how can I not.

    I will post picture if you all want. She is famous spanish piano player and the niece of a spanish televion personality. One think I got to say about her. She is a little mental and she is not a good cock sucker. Make sure you take her to a safe spot because she can flip.
    Correct me if I'm wrong. The Spanish Amanda with dark hair, totally wacked on Uni and 22, this one has been in the scene for years. I'd stay away from her. She plays it off to get away from what the agreement might have been.

    There's a new to the area, white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes real pretty but beat up from being in the streets. This one also has mental issues but she's much friendlier and eager to please. If I run into her again I will gladly pick her up and help her out with food or whatever, I hope she goes back to where ever she came from. I've been in 305 for decades and the street scum gets worse by the day, she's going to get used and abused. .

  7. #22067
    I know who is she how can I not.

    I will post picture if you all want. She is famous spanish piano player and the niece of a spanish televion personality. One think I got to say about her. She is a little mental and she is not a good cock sucker. Make sure you take her to a safe spot because she can flip.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodDave  [View Original Post]
    3 am Last night waking on the sidewalk of 79th Street and tenth court ran into a completely naked Amanda young girl blonde hair asked if she needed a ride hopped in I asked her what happen? She said she didn't want to talk about it, but said she needed to be hydrated bought her a drink asked her for a BBJ she said she keeps telling everyone she's not good at it, but decided to give it a try. She was right so I said let's go for a FS she said great propped up into doggy position. I asked her to lay missionary. She said don't look me in the face and kept covering her face I finished asked where she could go to get clothes she asked me to drop her off at the Exxon station on 79th I told her not a good idea then left her under the bridge on 12th Ave. And 74th St. Gave her a Jackson and wishes her luck it would have been great if it wasn't so awkward no pictures she was cute nice body but I didn't want couldn't asst situation she seemed completely sober and comfortable.

  8. #22066
    Anyone got more info on Amanda? What does she look like? What's her race?

  9. #22065
    Anybody here know a Pocahontas? Not skinny, not fat. Obviously is of native american heritage or really looks like it, maybe HSW. Anyways, ran into her some time last week close by the cemetery on 46th. Once we got negotiations out the way, found a spot and got one of the better bbbjs I've had in a while. She took the whole thing down her throat and when I was about to finish, she told me to grab her head and push it all the way down until I'm done. Great time. That area around 46 and 27 has a couple talented throats: Vicky / Tinkerbell and there's also a BSW named Kia who does a pretty good job too.

  10. #22064

    Luna

    Someone mentioned luna has one up north to tampa or something but I recently got a few messages from her number. Didn't seem like her though. Different feel and always wanted to get a room / asked for money for said room. Anyone else get messages from "her"?

  11. #22063
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    My bad. She asked for a Jackson not for a Benjie.
    Where did you see her and what time? What's her race?

  12. #22062
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see Crissy?
    Very hard to find girl.

    This girl is not out there like that.

    IMO. She's better looking than all the "want to be" escorts at Nexx with their long bleached out wigs and inch long eyelashes.

  13. #22061

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    Did you give her a Benjie? Where did you see her?
    My bad. She asked for a Jackson not for a Benjie.

  14. #22060
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    I didn't want to get into it without knowing, relapse can happen.

    Spoke to Erin, employed and off the scene. Believe me. If she was out there this forum would be blowing up about her.

    One of the best that was out there.

    Maybe the girl going by Crissy looks just like her, very very pretty as well.
    Where did you see Crissy?

  15. #22059
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met her about a week ago, sweet girl, could tell she's new in Miami (unlike all the Miami zombies street walkers who's number one goal is to trick the tricks) she asked me for a Benjie for full service so I also gave her a tip, very pretty girl long blonde hair blue eyes and submissive. Today's candy has all of them tweaking, no difference with her. Hope she goes back to wherever she came from, miami is not for her.
    Did you give her a Benjie? Where did you see her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape