Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1475 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 22118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22058

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by EnzoLabartino  [View Original Post]
    I live on Nw 2X and have seen Erin from my house.
    I didn't want to get into it without knowing, relapse can happen.

    Spoke to Erin, employed and off the scene. Believe me. If she was out there this forum would be blowing up about her.

    One of the best that was out there.

    Maybe the girl going by Crissy looks just like her, very very pretty as well.

  2. #22057
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodDave  [View Original Post]
    3 am Last night waking on the sidewalk of 79th Street and tenth court ran into a completely naked Amanda young girl blonde hair asked if she needed a ride hopped in I asked her what happen? She said she didn't want to talk about it, but said she needed to be hydrated bought her a drink asked her for a BBJ she said she keeps telling everyone she's not good at it, but decided to give it a try. She was right so I said let's go for a FS she said great propped up into doggy position. I asked her to lay missionary. She said don't look me in the face and kept covering her face I finished asked where she could go to get clothes she asked me to drop her off at the Exxon station on 79th I told her not a good idea then left her under the bridge on 12th Ave. And 74th St. Gave her a Jackson and wishes her luck it would have been great if it wasn't so awkward no pictures she was cute nice body but I didn't want couldn't asst situation she seemed completely sober and comfortable.
    Met her about a week ago, sweet girl, could tell she's new in Miami (unlike all the Miami zombies street walkers who's number one goal is to trick the tricks) she asked me for a Benjie for full service so I also gave her a tip, very pretty girl long blonde hair blue eyes and submissive. Today's candy has all of them tweaking, no difference with her. Hope she goes back to wherever she came from, miami is not for her.

  3. #22056
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodDave  [View Original Post]
    3 am Last night waking on the sidewalk of 79th Street and tenth court ran into a completely naked Amanda young girl blonde hair asked if she needed a ride hopped in I asked her what happen? She said she didn't want to talk about it, but said she needed to be hydrated bought her a drink asked her for a BBJ she said she keeps telling everyone she's not good at it, but decided to give it a try. She was right so I said let's go for a FS she said great propped up into doggy position. I asked her to lay missionary. She said don't look me in the face and kept covering her face I finished asked where she could go to get clothes she asked me to drop her off at the Exxon station on 79th I told her not a good idea then left her under the bridge on 12th Ave. And 74th St. Gave her a Jackson and wishes her luck it would have been great if it wasn't so awkward no pictures she was cute nice body but I didn't want couldn't asst situation she seemed completely sober and comfortable.
    Found a unicorn out in the wild, you lucky son of a gun!

  4. #22055
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodDave  [View Original Post]
    3 am Last night waking on the sidewalk of 79th Street and tenth court ran into a completely naked Amanda young girl blonde hair asked if she needed a ride hopped in I asked her what happen? She said she didn't want to talk about it, but said she needed to be hydrated bought her a drink asked her for a BBJ she said she keeps telling everyone she's not good at it, but decided to give it a try. She was right so I said let's go for a FS she said great propped up into doggy position. I asked her to lay missionary. She said don't look me in the face and kept covering her face I finished asked where she could go to get clothes she asked me to drop her off at the Exxon station on 79th I told her not a good idea then left her under the bridge on 12th Ave. And 74th St. Gave her a Jackson and wishes her luck it would have been great if it wasn't so awkward no pictures she was cute nice body but I didn't want couldn't asst situation she seemed completely sober and comfortable.
    What was her race? She let you do FS for 20?

  5. #22054

    Amanda?

    3 am Last night waking on the sidewalk of 79th Street and tenth court ran into a completely naked Amanda young girl blonde hair asked if she needed a ride hopped in I asked her what happen? She said she didn't want to talk about it, but said she needed to be hydrated bought her a drink asked her for a BBJ she said she keeps telling everyone she's not good at it, but decided to give it a try. She was right so I said let's go for a FS she said great propped up into doggy position. I asked her to lay missionary. She said don't look me in the face and kept covering her face I finished asked where she could go to get clothes she asked me to drop her off at the Exxon station on 79th I told her not a good idea then left her under the bridge on 12th Ave. And 74th St. Gave her a Jackson and wishes her luck it would have been great if it wasn't so awkward no pictures she was cute nice body but I didn't want couldn't asst situation she seemed completely sober and comfortable.

  6. #22053

    Lady with a Suitcase

    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you right more than likely she sells pussy but she's got a suit case meaning: she just lost her game with whomever she was chilling with so she's pissed right there and then. So you come at her the WRONG way by asking her the one question she gets asked asked all day long " do you need a ride. " In such situation you have to come at her from a different angle my friend.
    When you want to pick up a provider, assuming she is one, then say "want to come spend some quality time, I'll make it worth your wild" (Hold up a hundred if she doesn't say no quickly).

    The offer of earning some money is the best approach.

  7. #22052

    Naranja

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone frequent Naranja? I am liking it better than unity.
    Where in Naranja?

  8. #22051
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephKerr  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there might have been a sting lately. They're hauling in the ladies left and right.
    Giant international sporting events will do that.

  9. #22050

    Are you serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    So I see a lady walking with her suitcase on US1 and you know that probably means she's homeless. She stops at a nearby spot to sit down so I ask her if she needed a ride, she said no but cars were coming behind me and I quickly left. Thought she may have misunderstood so I loop back around to "help" and ask again and she wanted to help but she gives me attitude. I think I dodged a bullet and honestly I can't feel bad for some hoe who gives you attitude when you are trying to help.
    Yeah, you right more than likely she sells pussy but she's got a suit case meaning: she just lost her game with whomever she was chilling with so she's pissed right there and then. So you come at her the WRONG way by asking her the one question she gets asked asked all day long " do you need a ride. " In such situation you have to come at her from a different angle my friend.

  10. #22049
    Does anyone frequent Naranja? I am liking it better than unity.

  11. #22048
    So I see a lady walking with her suitcase on US1 and you know that probably means she's homeless. She stops at a nearby spot to sit down so I ask her if she needed a ride, she said no but cars were coming behind me and I quickly left. Thought she may have misunderstood so I loop back around to "help" and ask again and she wanted to help but she gives me attitude. I think I dodged a bullet and honestly I can't feel bad for some hoe who gives you attitude when you are trying to help.

  12. #22047
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSock789  [View Original Post]
    This time last year, I remember seeing girls walking / working starting in on 90St, down to around Motel X really anytime of the day. Last couple months noticed its been quiet, thought maybe it was too early but didn't really think much if it. But today, happened to be going through 90st around prime time like 2 AM and it was dead / clean. Thought that was kinda odd for it to be summer time. Did something happen? I don't normally do X because its too risky leaving your car and pimps around.
    Just a theory, but I believe it's dead because the World Cup is in town.

    Miami in general is on the World Stage. It would be a bad look to have it out in the open.

    There are girls working you have to go into the parking lot. You'll see the girls standing in the doorway.

    You don't have to worry about your car or the P's. It's bad business for anything to happen to you or your car.

  13. #22046
    Just so happen I saw someone living under a bridge come out and a thought came to me. They look better than the crack ****** on unity. Should be start approaching bridges? LOL.

  14. #22045

    Careful out there

    Looks like there might have been a sting lately. They're hauling in the ladies left and right.

  15. #22044
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniSnif  [View Original Post]
    Hello I Was on 32 and 43 and ran into a bbw she said she need coins to eat she gets in. I do LEO check and OMG her Bush was so full and sexy. We went to my spot got her nipples nice and hard I played with her Bush and belly she was getting turned on and was wet I made her cum and she sucked me off.
    Name? Race? Any other detail to know who she is when we look from far away?
    Also how much did you give her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape