Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 17695
-
07-12-26 11:18 #17365Senior Member

Posts: 411Thanks for this. I tried her a week ago, never could confirm a time, slow to respond. Now that I know that's not her, done!
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 11:09 #17364Senior Member

Posts: 239Ivy
I can't answer either. All I wanted was a QV and was quoted the $150 for that. She told me she charges more than most girls. She's also way hotter than most, IMO. She looks great, the service is exceptional and, as far as I can tell, is not on anything. I'd rather pay the 150 for her than 75-100 on a strung-out "gamble date". That's just my preference. I'm very careful. I also didn't ask about f-f-m play. I've been there and done that and would only do that if the f-f were into each other which is hard to find. Plus, I'm generally a QV kinda guy so 1-on-1 is fine with me. I don't need the extra distraction / work LOL. When I want at longer date, I have my regular NOT pay-4-play girl that I go to for that.
Moman.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 09:17 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 279Ivy and Dutch Baby
Ivy does indeed look great, but she charges MORE than 150 for qv? I'm generally a half hour purveyor, wonder what that would set me back. Do these two work together / offer 2-girl?
Originally Posted by MomanForyu
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 21:35 #17362Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone partake or too good to be true?
-
07-11-26 17:57 #17361Senior Member

Posts: 111She is not the person in the photo
Some one had asked about this woman in the past. Seeing the photo I had to check her out. That is not her photo, not even close. She has dark hair, thin, tattooed, not bad looking but I was disappointed. I should have just left when she opened the door. Said she does not use her photo for discretion. I'm sure she could have found a closer match.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ant-87541.html
-
07-11-26 12:21 #17360Senior Member

Posts: 279Magick
Check my post history for my review on her. Pics were accurate at the time, but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 08:13 #17359Senior Member

Posts: 92Magick
I remember seeing this ad a long while back and constantly. Looks like she's back. Can anyone confirm these pics of hers? And has anyone seen her recently to confirm? Seems TGBT.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3142244124
-
07-10-26 15:11 #17358Regular Member

Posts: 5
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
Gentlemen, thank you for replying. The Luscious I was drooling over LOL must indeed be a scam. When I saw her ad after reading positive reviews of the other Luscious / Lucious, I engaged in wishful thinking contrary to the evidence of fakeness: the ad style with every service available, weird area code, the girl is too cute. Today, there is another ad with exactly the same text and another girl's photos. Cheers.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 13:17 #17357Senior Member

Posts: 222This luscious is more than likely a scam. I "followed" her and then when I go to "favorites" of shows her posting in multiple cities throughout the north east part of the country. Don't think this is the same as the girl being posted about.
Originally Posted by RedThreat
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 11:50 #17356Senior Member

Posts: 279Lucious
Older blond, never shows teeth (suspicious), I think in St. Charles area? She has no current posts up on LC that I can find.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 10:23 #17355Senior Member

Posts: 239Luscious
Not the same Luscious that has been discussed. I actually had an appointment with the correct Luscious yesterday for 2:30 pm. Got there, got some odd replies, waited for 15 min and needed to leave for an appointment nearby. While I was at that appointment she finally texted back with room #. So I told her I'd be back through in 15 min, she texted back and told me to let her know when I was 5 min out. Did that. Then never heard back from her again. Still haven't. I also see her ad is totally gone today. So, I don't know what happened. I may have dodged a bullet there. Not sure and not sure I want to know.
BUT.
I'd been "eyeballing" this one: Ivy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211926843
For a while. I knew where she was staying because she's in the room next to another girl that I've known for for 10+ years, Dutch Baby - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...uis/211164849. Her single "review" is mine. Ivy replied immediately to text and said she could be ready within 15 min. Since I was only 10 min from her, I decided to give her a try. And I'm glad I did. OMG. She's gorgeous and her skills are amazing. I had a QV that was 100% GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, covered mish, BBBJCIM finish). Ivy is 100% GOOD TO GO. I paid a little more than I wanted to pay but I was fine with it since it was short notice and I was already in pre-launch sequence. I will be back to see her again for sure. Dutch Baby is also good to go. I can recommend both. Dutch Baby is BBW, but can suck dick like a champ. But, skill vs. Skill. Ivy for the win. I'm not sure what Dutch Baby typically wants for her QV / HH. I get by with less because I've helped her a lot over the years. I just give her what I want when I see her and she's happy with whatever that is. I'll need to negotiate with Ivy. She's looking for regulars. I would be a regular but not at her current asking price. I donated $150 for my short notice QV but she told me she typically charges more than that. She was well worth my $150 because she's ridiculously hot, has a perfect tight body, and can take a pounding. There's no back door and FS is covered. But she did finish me off with the BBBJ.
Moman.
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 09:40 #17354Senior Member

Posts: 158Haven't seen her post lately
I had a 7 pm appointment. Actually got in room at 730 pm. I texted her initially about 5 pm I believe. She got back to me in a reasonable time. Been waiting to see if she posts again.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:49 #17353Senior Member

Posts: 458No that isn't her. The one in question had a post yesterday saying she didn't have a car or a place to host, and now today all listings for that phone number are deleted.
Originally Posted by RedThreat
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:17 #17352Senior Member

Posts: 150Luscious
She advertises on listcrawler. She has a typo in her name on the current ad. Search for Lucious. She never smiles in her pictures. Does she have teeth?
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 13:22 #17351Regular Member

Posts: 5Luscious
Is it Luscious discussed in recent posts? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211945417.
Looks sexy! Her ad sounds like she is a lot of fun. However, my opinion is biased since I love pudgy girls.









Reply With Quote






