Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24660
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713
    Same girl look at the tattoo on her arm.

  2. #24659

  3. #24658
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    She's real and recommended.
    Good looking girl open menu.

  4. #24657
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713
    She's real and recommended.

  5. #24656

    Different pics published

    Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]

  6. #24655
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    LOL damn, did you Facetime verify with them or did you go meet them and saw they were fat and run??
    No I saw them before they came in thankfully. No doubt it wouldn't have been a happy ending but probably just a ending or something.

  7. #24654
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    This one's been posting awhile, I know not everyone's cup of tea but could be fun. Strange things: A) she post a new number basically weekly; B) she never responds to messages. But I know she's real as I have her Fb From one of her earlier #'s.

    Anyone partake & so weird she posts ads daily but don't respond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...k/427311306852
    I hit her up a couple of months ago. I got her rates (which I can't remember) I then asked for any rules or restrictions, but I never got an answer. A month or two later I hit up one of her new numbers and I got " No, I'm all set. I don't have time for games. Thank you though. ". I left it at that.

  8. #24653

    BBW FREAK. No responses

    This one's been posting awhile, I know not everyone's cup of tea but could be fun. Strange things: A) she post a new number basically weekly; B) she never responds to messages. But I know she's real as I have her Fb From one of her earlier #'s.

    Anyone partake & so weird she posts ads daily but don't respond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...k/427311306852

  9. #24652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/709812030728

    Not whose in the picture or close.

    2 ugly obese girls probably a rob situation.
    LOL damn, did you Facetime verify with them or did you go meet them and saw they were fat and run??

  10. #24651

    Avoid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/709812030728

    Not whose in the picture or close.

    2 ugly obese girls probably a rob situation.

  11. #24650

  12. #24649

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/474127422671

    I see the posts often, and I know pickins are slim out there, so it would be nice to know if its worth the time or not.

  13. #24648

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa9  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps Choices can clear up this mystery?
    401 number is hers, she was sharing a phone previously. Free phone searches are notoriously inaccurate. I have never had any confidence in the results.

    If you choose to engage with these girls you know they change numbers a LOT, and frequently have at least some other quirks.

    I'm not going to post an ad on skip for her I'm already doing more than I intended, just trying to help her out a bit.

    If you decide to see her great, if not that's your choice as well, I get nothing out of the deal either way.

  14. #24647
    Quote Originally Posted by CockPunch  [View Original Post]
    I should've checked first. She's using someone else's photos. Was trying to buy content to break the ice with her but no answer after I sent. 5.

    The number comes back to Shante Cooper, 41, from Albany, NY. Phone number: (518) 375-9445.

    This is the number she communicates with 215-376-2876 - the number above is her personal number

    This is the identity she stole.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hercu...e/954907621850

    I try checking with why'all but it seems no one had seen her so I took the chance. Small L.
    Neither of these ads are real.

    Ya'll have to stop falling for these obvious deposit scammers. Don't ever send a skip the game's broad cash before service. You'll thank yourself later.

  15. #24646

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape