Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 972 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14123

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    She likes sex.
    Looks good and likes sex. Two of my favorite qualities.

  2. #14122

    Definitely not flabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    She looks good for a big girl.
    She likes sex.

  3. #14121

    I Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    There's a difference between a flabby 220 and a, for lack of a better term, fit 220. There's just something that draws me to wanting to see her.
    She looks good for a big girl.

  4. #14120

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    At 220 lbs that's way too much woman for me.
    There's a difference between a flabby 220 and a, for lack of a better term, fit 220. There's just something that draws me to wanting to see her.

  5. #14119

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times both before and after she had a paid vacation courtesy of LC. I did see her very recently. She may or may not be everyone's cup of tea. Here's the rundown:

    Very pretty face, she had gorgeous thick black hair, since dyed kinda red / pink.

    She is heavy, but not blubbery. But definitely heavy. Medium size boobs.

    Nice, tight kitty. Very clean. Nice kisser.

    She's a pro so there isn't much one needs to worry about as far as skills. She is more than competent and likes sex.

    She's very bi and has a girlfriend who is a former stripper and cute. The two together make for an interesting experience.

    I guess I'm favorably disposed since I've seen her a few times and would go back. Not in a rush to do so, but she's fun.
    Thanks for the review.

  6. #14118

    Memphis

    Is she still here? Tried contacting yesterday & today.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Forgot: CiCi (the one from Memphis) who was mentioned on this board as well. I saw her a week ago. Very good sexperience with her. I highly recommend her. She went back to Memphis for a family matter (so I heard), but she'll be back.

    Only thing I didn't appreciate, was that I booked for a one hour session and I only got 25 or 30 minutes because I popped too early. I told her to not short-sell us if she wants more business, so I hope she'll keep that in mind. Other than that, we both had a great time and I will see her again.

    PM.

  7. #14117

    I don't have the guts

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/770180278144
    At 220 lbs that's way too much woman for me.

  8. #14116

    Yes, a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/770180278144
    Saw her a few times both before and after she had a paid vacation courtesy of LC. I did see her very recently. She may or may not be everyone's cup of tea. Here's the rundown:

    Very pretty face, she had gorgeous thick black hair, since dyed kinda red / pink.

    She is heavy, but not blubbery. But definitely heavy. Medium size boobs.

    Nice, tight kitty. Very clean. Nice kisser.

    She's a pro so there isn't much one needs to worry about as far as skills. She is more than competent and likes sex.

    She's very bi and has a girlfriend who is a former stripper and cute. The two together make for an interesting experience.

    I guess I'm favorably disposed since I've seen her a few times and would go back. Not in a rush to do so, but she's fun.

  9. #14115

    TOO real for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    That's the thing she does live in Fort Myers. I do agree it looks to be fake with the old pics and the 808 area number.

    EDIT: I DM'ed her on instagram and she said it was her. Not sure if she is trolling.
    She responded and quoted 600 an hour yeesh I am intrigued, but not that intrigued.

  10. #14114

    That's Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    I sent a complaint to SKIPTHEGAMES about this person who robbed me. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/805084909592.

    They did nothing. Said I did not provide enough evidence. Said that I should provide a screen shot of my text conversations with her. Really? I delete that stuff as soon as I walk out the door. Maybe if more people complained it would help. Going back to the reliable Asian massage places.
    See BigMac's report just below. She used to be great, but she went to the very dark side. Stay clear of her.

  11. #14113

    Sky

    Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/770180278144
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDI4MDU1NWZlNmU1MDQ4NDk2MWNjY2RjNjA4MDFjZDQwY2NiMDE~2.jpg‎   Want to Sky 010.jpg‎  

  12. #14112

    The lady who robs people

    I sent a complaint to SKIPTHEGAMES about this person who robbed me. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/805084909592.

    They did nothing. Said I did not provide enough evidence. Said that I should provide a screen shot of my text conversations with her. Really? I delete that stuff as soon as I walk out the door. Maybe if more people complained it would help. Going back to the reliable Asian massage places.

  13. #14111

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Random001  [View Original Post]
    Digitalprincxss OF girl who does live in Ft Myers I have no personal experience just know she moved here a year or 2 ago.
    That's the thing she does live in Fort Myers. I do agree it looks to be fake with the old pics and the 808 area number.

    EDIT: I DM'ed her on instagram and she said it was her. Not sure if she is trolling.

  14. #14110

    Two questionable ladies.

    Two gals that many of us have had good times with over the years are trying to do a reboot of sorts. Kodi is one. I know there's been a lot written about her and personally I'm keeping my distance, although I have to confess I've seen her during the various times folks were reporting robbery issues and I had no issues whatsoever. But I have other interests and why risk it? Anyway, she's offering "anything goes" for $$ It's kinda funny in a way, since she always had an open menu for BBFS but now she's adding greek too. I think more out of being desperate than anything else.

    Medusa is the other one. She was always pretty much on point until the last 12 months or so. Her menu is wide open too, but with both gals I'd be concerned about anything bare.

    Just a report, not an endorsement.

  15. #14109

    Top of the list. Scarlett!!

    Can't say enough great things about her. She is, as always, an amazing dream. In my dream she wore me out with anything and every position I could ever want. She is super nice and sweet in addition to being a real life fuck doll!! Keep her busy guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape