Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 971 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 14561
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14096

    Ms. Pretty Pussy

    Today I met with Mary (ms pretty pussy).

    She looks better than her pictures. Very sweet young woman.

    Beautiful petite body, small boobs but wow. Her pussy wasnt just pretty, it was very clean, and tasted like much more, tight and wet. Great ass too!

    We started with dfk, then she gave me a BBBJ which was very nice, after which the protective gear was applied and she went reverse cg on me, so good. Then we switched to good ol' doggie until I was yellering and blew in the bag.

    We laid in bed and chatted.

    What a sweet, lovely and hot woman she is.

    I will definitely repeat.

    Here's her listing:

    https://secrethostess.com/11312525/

    PM.

  2. #14095

    Video's

    Quote Originally Posted by JerBearNaples  [View Original Post]
    I posted on her a little while ago:

    She's a petite MILF that will take charge and show you a great time.
    Where can you find her vids please?

  3. #14094
    Quote Originally Posted by JerBearNaples  [View Original Post]
    I posted on her a little while ago:

    She's a petite MILF that will take charge and show you a great time.
    She looks like a total party!! After watching her videos and seeing all the loads dropped in her I'ld be afraid of catching something.

  4. #14093
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    I posted on her a little while ago:

    She's a petite MILF that will take charge and show you a great time.

  5. #14092

    CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a girl that offers full GFE. Would like DFK and make out like teenagers again.
    Forgot: CiCi (the one from Memphis) who was mentioned on this board as well. I saw her a week ago. Very good sexperience with her. I highly recommend her. She went back to Memphis for a family matter (so I heard), but she'll be back.

    Only thing I didn't appreciate, was that I booked for a one hour session and I only got 25 or 30 minutes because I popped too early. I told her to not short-sell us if she wants more business, so I hope she'll keep that in mind. Other than that, we both had a great time and I will see her again.

    PM.

  6. #14091

  7. #14090

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by CATraveler  [View Original Post]
    Have had my eye on these, can anyone share experiences with either these two:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/784658246516

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/692919259978
    First link: Nykee. I had a really great time with her. No anal, and no BBFS (she does a really good BBBJ however).

    Pictures are recent, nice lady, not a clockwatcher.

    I will repeat!

    Second link: Angel. I don't know her.

    PM.

  8. #14089

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    I sent skipthegames a complaint about her. Hopefully, they will take her down.
    Why don't about 5 of us go do a reverse opp on her? I seriously doubt the law gives a shit? It's time for street justice. I'm interested.

  9. #14088

    Lovely in Leheigh

    Have had my eye on these, can anyone share experiences with either these two:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/784658246516

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/692919259978

  10. #14087

    Ms Pretty Pussy and Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a girl that offers full GFE. Would like DFK and make out like teenagers again.
    I heard really good things about Mariah (Ms Pretty Pussy) and Diamond. Both have been mentioned on this board before.

    I'm going to see Mariah this week.

    Good luck.

    PM.

  11. #14086

    Sent skipthegames a complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She is trash. There are many reports of Kodi doing this for over a year now. Her boyfriend is a punk as *****. Someone needs to shoot that dog it's bit several people.
    I sent skipthegames a complaint about her. Hopefully, they will take her down.

  12. #14085

    Iso full gfe

    Any recommendations for a girl that offers full GFE. Would like DFK and make out like teenagers again.

  13. #14084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She is trash. There are many reports of Kodi doing this for over a year now. Her boyfriend is a punk as *****. Someone needs to shoot that dog it's bit several people.
    It's actually a damn shame. I used to see her all the time and what has happened is bad. She was a good provider.

  14. #14083
    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    This lady will take your money. Gave her the money and she walked into another part of the room that I could not see and around the corner a man came with a pit bull on a leash. He told me to leave. I left, but I told her I was warning people. I hope they pull this on someone who is armed. Second time in 30 years this has happened to me. If they walk out of your sight, be prepared to lose your money to thugs either coming out of the bathroom in a hotel room, or from another part of the house if in a house. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/557110810866.
    She is trash. There are many reports of Kodi doing this for over a year now. Her boyfriend is a punk as *****. Someone needs to shoot that dog it's bit several people.

  15. #14082
    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    This lady will take your money. Gave her the money and she walked into another part of the room that I could not see and around the corner a man came with a pit bull on a leash. He told me to leave. I left, but I told her I was warning people. I hope they pull this on someone who is armed. Second time in 30 years this has happened to me. If they walk out of your sight, be prepared to lose your money to thugs either coming out of the bathroom in a hotel room, or from another part of the house if in a house. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/557110810866.
    Sorry you got ripped off. Many posts on here the last few months about her ripping people off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape