Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 969 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 14535
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14115

    TOO real for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    That's the thing she does live in Fort Myers. I do agree it looks to be fake with the old pics and the 808 area number.

    EDIT: I DM'ed her on instagram and she said it was her. Not sure if she is trolling.
    She responded and quoted 600 an hour yeesh I am intrigued, but not that intrigued.

  2. #14114

    That's Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    I sent a complaint to SKIPTHEGAMES about this person who robbed me. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/805084909592.

    They did nothing. Said I did not provide enough evidence. Said that I should provide a screen shot of my text conversations with her. Really? I delete that stuff as soon as I walk out the door. Maybe if more people complained it would help. Going back to the reliable Asian massage places.
    See BigMac's report just below. She used to be great, but she went to the very dark side. Stay clear of her.

  3. #14113

    Sky

    Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/770180278144
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDI4MDU1NWZlNmU1MDQ4NDk2MWNjY2RjNjA4MDFjZDQwY2NiMDE~2.jpg‎   Want to Sky 010.jpg‎  

  4. #14112

    The lady who robs people

    I sent a complaint to SKIPTHEGAMES about this person who robbed me. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/805084909592.

    They did nothing. Said I did not provide enough evidence. Said that I should provide a screen shot of my text conversations with her. Really? I delete that stuff as soon as I walk out the door. Maybe if more people complained it would help. Going back to the reliable Asian massage places.

  5. #14111

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Random001  [View Original Post]
    Digitalprincxss OF girl who does live in Ft Myers I have no personal experience just know she moved here a year or 2 ago.
    That's the thing she does live in Fort Myers. I do agree it looks to be fake with the old pics and the 808 area number.

    EDIT: I DM'ed her on instagram and she said it was her. Not sure if she is trolling.

  6. #14110

    Two questionable ladies.

    Two gals that many of us have had good times with over the years are trying to do a reboot of sorts. Kodi is one. I know there's been a lot written about her and personally I'm keeping my distance, although I have to confess I've seen her during the various times folks were reporting robbery issues and I had no issues whatsoever. But I have other interests and why risk it? Anyway, she's offering "anything goes" for $$ It's kinda funny in a way, since she always had an open menu for BBFS but now she's adding greek too. I think more out of being desperate than anything else.

    Medusa is the other one. She was always pretty much on point until the last 12 months or so. Her menu is wide open too, but with both gals I'd be concerned about anything bare.

    Just a report, not an endorsement.

  7. #14109

    Top of the list. Scarlett!!

    Can't say enough great things about her. She is, as always, an amazing dream. In my dream she wore me out with anything and every position I could ever want. She is super nice and sweet in addition to being a real life fuck doll!! Keep her busy guys.

  8. #14108

    Gps

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    So don't see her but don't be a dick.

    A2

  9. #14107

    Digitalprincxss

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She says she can provide verification in the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/943504605914
    Digitalprincxss OF girl who does live in Ft Myers I have no personal experience just know she moved here a year or 2 ago.

  10. #14106
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She says she can provide verification in the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/943504605914
    Either a scam using stolen pics or is her selling content or subscriptions. See digitalprincxss on twitter and other social media.

  11. #14105
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She says she can provide verification in the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/943504605914
    Thats Digitalprincxss. With super old pics. Most likely scam with the 808 area code number. The "verification" would probably be sending 1 of the thousands of pics from her onlyfans.

  12. #14104

    Intel

    Has anyone seen this girl? She says she can provide verification in the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/943504605914

  13. #14103
    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    Any one have experience with these to thinking about hitting them up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...r/543226740439
    Saw Britt the blonde few months ago couple of times. She's the girls in the pics. 5. 9 ish BBW beautiful eyes and face. For some folks he body is yikes LOL. Not for me. She's a bit spacey but a good person everything goes.

    RN out.

  14. #14102

    Madame D

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    Just google her name and video's. A ton pop up!
    I saw Madame D on two consecutive days about a year ago in Naples--or perhaps about 15 months ago. I just looked at her videos and I believe they are somewhat dated. She looks much much better than in the vids. She's lean, firm, clean and extremely attractive. And she's hot. REALLY hot. I got addicted.

  15. #14101
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a total party!! After watching her videos and seeing all the loads dropped in her I'ld be afraid of catching something.
    I think its safe to assume every provider is just as much of a risk. If they're not occasionally barebacking clients, they sure are barebacking significant others, their plugs, their landlord etc etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape