Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 970 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 14541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14106
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She says she can provide verification in the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/943504605914
    Either a scam using stolen pics or is her selling content or subscriptions. See digitalprincxss on twitter and other social media.

  2. #14105
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She says she can provide verification in the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/943504605914
    Thats Digitalprincxss. With super old pics. Most likely scam with the 808 area code number. The "verification" would probably be sending 1 of the thousands of pics from her onlyfans.

  3. #14104

    Intel

    Has anyone seen this girl? She says she can provide verification in the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/943504605914

  4. #14103
    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    Any one have experience with these to thinking about hitting them up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...r/543226740439
    Saw Britt the blonde few months ago couple of times. She's the girls in the pics. 5. 9 ish BBW beautiful eyes and face. For some folks he body is yikes LOL. Not for me. She's a bit spacey but a good person everything goes.

    RN out.

  5. #14102

    Madame D

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    Just google her name and video's. A ton pop up!
    I saw Madame D on two consecutive days about a year ago in Naples--or perhaps about 15 months ago. I just looked at her videos and I believe they are somewhat dated. She looks much much better than in the vids. She's lean, firm, clean and extremely attractive. And she's hot. REALLY hot. I got addicted.

  6. #14101
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a total party!! After watching her videos and seeing all the loads dropped in her I'ld be afraid of catching something.
    I think its safe to assume every provider is just as much of a risk. If they're not occasionally barebacking clients, they sure are barebacking significant others, their plugs, their landlord etc etc.

  7. #14100

    Luisa

    Decent body Latina in Ft Myers my only complaint is she's recently gotten a boob job and the puppies are hard but tender, kinda hands off, along with some other work, ya basically don't find out till it's paid for. All in all I still had a good time, lots of upselling. It's a private apartment she shares with another girl if you're interested in a tag team?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/211732331

  8. #14099
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Where can you find her vids please?
    Just google her name and video's. A ton pop up!

  9. #14098

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Today I met with Mary (ms pretty pussy).

    She looks better than her pictures. Very sweet young woman.

    Beautiful petite body, small boobs but wow. Her pussy wasnt just pretty, it was very clean, and tasted like much more, tight and wet. Great ass too!

    We started with dfk, then she gave me a BBBJ which was very nice, after which the protective gear was applied and she went reverse cg on me, so good. Then we switched to good ol' doggie until I was yellering and blew in the bag.

    We laid in bed and chatted.

    What a sweet, lovely and hot woman she is.

    I will definitely repeat.

    Here's her listing:

    https://secrethostess.com/11312525/

    PM.
    What was the damage for the visit?

  10. #14097

    Ms. Pretty Pussy

    Today I met with Mary (ms pretty pussy).

    She looks better than her pictures. Very sweet young woman.

    Beautiful petite body, small boobs but wow. Her pussy wasnt just pretty, it was very clean, and tasted like much more, tight and wet. Great ass too!

    We started with dfk, then she gave me a BBBJ which was very nice, after which the protective gear was applied and she went reverse cg on me, so good. Then we switched to good ol' doggie until I was yellering and blew in the bag.

    We laid in bed and chatted.

    What a sweet, lovely and hot woman she is.

    I will definitely repeat.

    Here's her listing:

    https://secrethostess.com/11312525/

    PM.

  11. #14096

    Video's

    Quote Originally Posted by JerBearNaples  [View Original Post]
    I posted on her a little while ago:

    She's a petite MILF that will take charge and show you a great time.
    Where can you find her vids please?

  12. #14095
    Quote Originally Posted by JerBearNaples  [View Original Post]
    I posted on her a little while ago:

    She's a petite MILF that will take charge and show you a great time.
    She looks like a total party!! After watching her videos and seeing all the loads dropped in her I'ld be afraid of catching something.

  13. #14094
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    I posted on her a little while ago:

    She's a petite MILF that will take charge and show you a great time.

  14. #14093

    CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a girl that offers full GFE. Would like DFK and make out like teenagers again.
    Forgot: CiCi (the one from Memphis) who was mentioned on this board as well. I saw her a week ago. Very good sexperience with her. I highly recommend her. She went back to Memphis for a family matter (so I heard), but she'll be back.

    Only thing I didn't appreciate, was that I booked for a one hour session and I only got 25 or 30 minutes because I popped too early. I told her to not short-sell us if she wants more business, so I hope she'll keep that in mind. Other than that, we both had a great time and I will see her again.

    PM.

  15. #14092

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape