Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 26919
-
07-12-26 03:21 #26649Senior Member

Posts: 142Pictures don't do her justice
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8723445815/1
Saw this one for an outcall BBBJ few nights ago. Quoted me 95 covered, 140 bare. Offers full-service as well. When I say the pictures don't do her justice, that's the complete opposite of what youd think it would be. She must three or four times as large as she appears in the pics. I already ubered her to my place so I just went for it since she actually had a pleasant demeanor. She gets inside, I offer her a drink and she gets to work. 6 out of 10. She didn't quit, but did take a break about 10 minutes in. 5 minutes later she's got me to pop. Call an uber and she's on her way back.
Here's where it goes odd. The next day, she reaches out and asks me to get her a hotel room. Knowing better, I ask her what's in it for me if I do. She offers me half off a COVERED BJ, not even the BBBJ she gave me last night. I politely decline. Tell her the offer she is making just isn't as good as she thinks it is.
She explodes! Calls me 5 different derogatory names, threatens to rob me and then tells me she's blocking my number.
If you like zoo animals who harass you days later, you may want to give her a call. LOL.
Stay safe!
-
07-11-26 12:16 #26648Senior Member

Posts: 28I've seen her twice before. As always YMMV, but I had a good time both times and for how she looks and performs her rates are a steal compared to other girls. Pics are accurate (she uses a lot of filters in her pics when she doesn't need to. She is very pretty in person) Don't be a weirdo and you should have a good time. Rates are 200 hhr /300 hr for incall. 300/400 for outcall. Covered everything.
Originally Posted by Degen123
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 15:32 #26647Senior Member

Posts: 347I TOFTT and it was a waste of my time. I told her I could be there in 10 minutes and she said. I get and call and says somwthing I don't understand and hangs up. Then she wanted me to send a picture to prove I was there so I took one of the hotel from my car. Then she said she has to get ready. After over 30 min of not a peep and not answering my call or texts I just left.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 13:34 #26646Senior Member

Posts: 80Curvy PAWG
Has anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/211994681
-
07-09-26 17:45 #26645Senior Member

Posts: 1633She has some pics on her OF that aren't doctored up with the AI bullshit. She's a pretty average looking late 40's woman, not a model, definitely not hideous.
Originally Posted by Lamer12
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:15 #26644Senior Member

Posts: 113Thanks, I don't always trust babylon reviews. Plenty of fakes there. I reached out, but she hasn't responded yet.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:08 #26643Senior Member

Posts: 34She had a Twitter account (https://x.com/catz36gigi) that got suspended. I saw it months ago and it killed my desire to book her. I thought she was ugly and would only fuck her doggy, which defeats the purpose of those huge tits.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
To each their own though.
-
07-09-26 14:32 #26642Senior Member

Posts: 161Reviews say pictures are accurate
There are three reviews of her in Babylon and they all say pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by Lamer12
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her so I can't confirm.
-
07-09-26 13:56 #26641Senior Member

Posts: 113Has anyone seen her? Can you share if she is worth it? Are pictures really her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3128668677
-
07-09-26 10:34 #26640Senior Member

Posts: 137Still looking for.
A petite, chill, BBBJ friendly, ebony. I had one for the longest time that I first met in the Mannheim clubs, but she is no longer in the business. If you can help, TIA.
-
07-09-26 08:49 #26639Senior Member

Posts: 218Jessica
Anyone see this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/211907310
-
07-08-26 07:50 #26638Senior Member

Posts: 92I hope that's the case. While it sounds like he was hosting, for any appointment I go to, I only bring the donation and my burner in from the car. I leave everything else back there.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 06:40 #26637Senior Member

Posts: 177Help (hopefully)
Going to be in the Chicago area for the first time in a couple of weeks.
Specifically the "River North" area, at least according to Google, not sure what locals would refer to the area.
Any recommendations for where I could go for some fun?
PM is fine, and I have information in the New England area to trade if needed.
-
07-08-26 01:25 #26636Senior Member

Posts: 347Latina ads
I see a lot of Latina ads like this- https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...764/9548566790.
Are they legit?
-
07-08-26 00:43 #26635Senior Member

Posts: 101Holly
Really good BJ deep throat. Worth it.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




