Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 26409
-
07-09-26 15:43 #26019Regular Member

Posts: 19MILFYKAT, KatDMILF
Just met the sexy MilfyKat while she is staying at a high end hotel in the Milwaukee area. 10/10 experience for me. I'm guessing any negative review of her is due to her finding her gentlemen callers unattractive. For the record I am 42 years old 6'4" tall 220 lbs and completely shaved.
She opens the door in a sexy white lace lingerie top and invites me in. We sit on the couch where she lays back with her magic wand and starts buzzing her clit while I get undressed. I insert a couple fingers and she blasts me with a squirt. I dive in and lick her wet pussy juices up sucking her perfectly shaved pussy. She gets on her knees and starts sucking my already hard cock getting it ready for the main event. She mounts me while I'm on the couch riding me like a bull then suggests we move to the bed. She lays down and I dive back in eating her pussy again then I start fucking her missionary for a while then suggest she climb back on top. She mounts me again and I thrust until I blow a huge load into her wet pussy. I have her lay back so I can eat my fresh load out of her.
If you're lucky enough to see her you will not regret it.
-
07-08-26 23:08 #26018Regular Member

Posts: 18She should be back in a week or so.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 14:59 #26017Senior Member

Posts: 221Trying to type a review before the site goes dow. (bleep).
-
07-08-26 10:57 #26016Senior Member

Posts: 30I saw her as well. Cute girl. Nice and friendly. Would be skinny but pregnat. Small belly not huge. Covered BJ was good and she does well on top. Gets into it and seems like she enjoys it. Doggie was nice. And tight. I would see again.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 23:55 #26015Senior Member

Posts: 386Escort Michelle / new to s w.
Does anyone know what happened to michelle, someone reported a month ago they saw her walking in silver city, on G. Her posts disappeared. She lived giving head & was d_m good at. She could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, that's how good she is. Is she on a state vacation from her mishaps a few months ago. Any info helpful my fellow mongers. Ty to all.
Eagle19.
-
07-04-26 17:47 #26014Regular Member

Posts: 15Natalie
Seen the ads for a while now, I know someone has met her, are the pics real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/498352468428
-
07-04-26 08:52 #26013Regular Member

Posts: 11Visiting next week
Any recommendations for reliable providers? Age and race doesn't matter. Really appreciate!
-
07-03-26 17:10 #26012Regular Member

Posts: 9So I'm really picky. I don't like super fat women nor do I like butter faces. Damage was 120 for FS qv, all covered, Hotel room didn't reek of any smoke but the rest of the Hotel does in the halls haha. She's very experienced and enthusiastic is all I'm saying. When she was giving head, I felt like I was living in one of those homemade porn vids where it's a super cute latina with glasses blowing away 😀. In this day in age where most want 150/160 for a FS QV, I was satisfied tbh. I wish I was around the game when it was much cheaper with a decent selection.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 15:03 #26011Senior Member

Posts: 221She is worth what? Other than her being "hot af", what else? What was the price, how long, covered or uncovered. We can see more from her photos than what you've told us, lmao.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 08:39 #26010Senior Member

Posts: 70I setup an appointment to meet her a few months ago at a motel on Appleton. I like thick women with meat but dang, this woman was too over weight for my standards. Nice pictures but in person, she wasn't really my type. I give her a. 20 for her time then turn around and left. Budget friendly, nice attitude, but not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Jedihunter88
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 19:52 #26009Regular Member

Posts: 9Tried but saw Laneia instead
Her communication is weird. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but idk, I hit her up this morning at 8 AM to schedule something for later on in the day, got an immediate response 5 minutes later. I was like cool let's set something up. No response until 10 HOURS LATER LOL. I hit up that pregnant latina girl instead (Lanealia) and her communication is spotty too but eventually I got something setup with her today. She is hot af in person holy hell, seems like she's up & down from Chicago to MKE area but damn she is worth it. Everything happens for a reason haha.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/078852943247
-
07-02-26 18:57 #26008Senior Member

Posts: 429Nina Magik / Nina Gold
Someone mentioned a vibrator in one of the other threats so Nina came to mind. On some socials she goes by Nina Gold but mainly by Magik. I had only one date with her back in August of 2024 so it has been some time now. It did take me some months to finally be able to link with her thru STG. She is an AA MILF but looks better and is nicer than some younger current AA talent. She was ok to bang inside my bigger vehicle, 100 qv everything covered. And I went to pick her up from her joint. Back then she was staying at the northside's Harambee neighborhood. And BTW for me most of the time is easy to finding a spot to park on the north at least for me it is. The meet happened during the evening hours and it was dark out and I didn't wait long for her to come out. From the time she got in till I dropped her back off she was nice and sweet to me. I got some ok head from her and I pounded her on mish. She is the first and only female that has ever used a vibrator while I was inside of her, and of course I busted. It was different and I did enjoy this experience. She's got good content of all types (pics below) and she's probably very busy that is why she does not post as much.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/915018046246
-
07-01-26 11:14 #26007Senior Member

Posts: 748Prea
Anyone see her? She looks cute and texts well. She did fall asleep last night around 7 while discussing. Over on 27. Wondering if anyone has experience before diving in.
-
06-30-26 16:18 #26006Senior Member

Posts: 324Weed
Hey man, I would rather smell like weed than stinking cigars or cigarettes, which is what 95 percentage women's room smell like. That body odor too.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 08:56 #26005Senior Member

Posts: 221Thank you!
Thank you for reporting on her! I've been super curious and that answers a lot of the questions I had but didn't want to drive that far up there for a litmus test.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




