Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 26414
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26024

    I'll echo this.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPawles1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her as well. Cute girl. Nice and friendly. Would be skinny but pregnat. Small belly not huge. Covered BJ was good and she does well on top. Gets into it and seems like she enjoys it. Doggie was nice. And tight. I would see again.
    I was able to see her as well. She is cute and quite dorky, in the most fun way possible. She had a friend available, but she didn't do it for me.

  2. #26023

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    It's been 6 years since your last post. Sounds like you're advertising for Kat. Something about your review seems fake because there have been lots of so-so reviews about her.
    Reads a lot like reviews from the other site. She could have a set routine but call me skeptical.

  3. #26022

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholok  [View Original Post]
    Seen the ads for a while now, I know someone has met her, are the pics real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/498352468428
    Those aren't her real pics and she after she takes your money it's massage only.

  4. #26021

    Posting again?

    It's been 6 years since your last post. Sounds like you're advertising for Kat. Something about your review seems fake because there have been lots of so-so reviews about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Just met the sexy MilfyKat while she is staying at a high end hotel in the Milwaukee area. 10/10 experience for me. I'm guessing any negative review of her is due to her finding her gentlemen callers unattractive. For the record I am 42 years old 6'4" tall 220 lbs and completely shaved.

    She opens the door in a sexy white lace lingerie top and invites me in. We sit on the couch where she lays back with her magic wand and starts buzzing her clit while I get undressed. I insert a couple fingers and she blasts me with a squirt. I dive in and lick her wet pussy juices up sucking her perfectly shaved pussy. She gets on her knees and starts sucking my already hard cock getting it ready for the main event. She mounts me while I'm on the couch riding me like a bull then suggests we move to the bed. She lays down and I dive back in eating her pussy again then I start fucking her missionary for a while then suggest she climb back on top. She mounts me again and I thrust until I blow a huge load into her wet pussy. I have her lay back so I can eat my fresh load out of her.

    If you're lucky enough to see her you will not regret it.

  5. #26020

    July 11th

    That is what she told me. Someone on here said they saw her walking but I don't believe that (I could be wrong). She always stays at hotels in New Berlin and sometimes in Waukesha. She has a handful of regulars that make sure she's taken care of. I stopped seeing her because our schedules never line up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to michelle, someone reported a month ago they saw her walking in silver city, on G. Her posts disappeared. She lived giving head & was d_m good at. She could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, that's how good she is. Is she on a state vacation from her mishaps a few months ago. Any info helpful my fellow mongers. Ty to all.

    Eagle19.

  6. #26019

    MILFYKAT, KatDMILF

    Just met the sexy MilfyKat while she is staying at a high end hotel in the Milwaukee area. 10/10 experience for me. I'm guessing any negative review of her is due to her finding her gentlemen callers unattractive. For the record I am 42 years old 6'4" tall 220 lbs and completely shaved.

    She opens the door in a sexy white lace lingerie top and invites me in. We sit on the couch where she lays back with her magic wand and starts buzzing her clit while I get undressed. I insert a couple fingers and she blasts me with a squirt. I dive in and lick her wet pussy juices up sucking her perfectly shaved pussy. She gets on her knees and starts sucking my already hard cock getting it ready for the main event. She mounts me while I'm on the couch riding me like a bull then suggests we move to the bed. She lays down and I dive back in eating her pussy again then I start fucking her missionary for a while then suggest she climb back on top. She mounts me again and I thrust until I blow a huge load into her wet pussy. I have her lay back so I can eat my fresh load out of her.

    If you're lucky enough to see her you will not regret it.

  7. #26018
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to michelle, someone reported a month ago they saw her walking in silver city, on G. Her posts disappeared. She lived giving head & was d_m good at. She could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, that's how good she is. Is she on a state vacation from her mishaps a few months ago. Any info helpful my fellow mongers. Ty to all.

    Eagle19.
    She should be back in a week or so.

  8. #26017
    Trying to type a review before the site goes dow. (bleep).

  9. #26016
    I saw her as well. Cute girl. Nice and friendly. Would be skinny but pregnat. Small belly not huge. Covered BJ was good and she does well on top. Gets into it and seems like she enjoys it. Doggie was nice. And tight. I would see again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    So I'm really picky. I don't like super fat women nor do I like butter faces. Damage was 120 for FS qv, all covered, Hotel room didn't reek of any smoke but the rest of the Hotel does in the halls haha. She's very experienced and enthusiastic is all I'm saying. When she was giving head, I felt like I was living in one of those homemade porn vids where it's a super cute latina with glasses blowing away 😀. In this day in age where most want 150/160 for a FS QV, I was satisfied tbh. I wish I was around the game when it was much cheaper with a decent selection.

  10. #26015

    Escort Michelle / new to s w.

    Does anyone know what happened to michelle, someone reported a month ago they saw her walking in silver city, on G. Her posts disappeared. She lived giving head & was d_m good at. She could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, that's how good she is. Is she on a state vacation from her mishaps a few months ago. Any info helpful my fellow mongers. Ty to all.

    Eagle19.

  11. #26014

    Natalie

    Seen the ads for a while now, I know someone has met her, are the pics real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/498352468428

  12. #26013

    Visiting next week

    Any recommendations for reliable providers? Age and race doesn't matter. Really appreciate!

  13. #26012
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    She is worth what? Other than her being "hot af", what else? What was the price, how long, covered or uncovered. We can see more from her photos than what you've told us, lmao.
    So I'm really picky. I don't like super fat women nor do I like butter faces. Damage was 120 for FS qv, all covered, Hotel room didn't reek of any smoke but the rest of the Hotel does in the halls haha. She's very experienced and enthusiastic is all I'm saying. When she was giving head, I felt like I was living in one of those homemade porn vids where it's a super cute latina with glasses blowing away 😀. In this day in age where most want 150/160 for a FS QV, I was satisfied tbh. I wish I was around the game when it was much cheaper with a decent selection.

  14. #26011
    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Her communication is weird. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but idk, I hit her up this morning at 8 AM to schedule something for later on in the day, got an immediate response 5 minutes later. I was like cool let's set something up. No response until 10 HOURS LATER LOL. I hit up that pregnant latina girl instead (Lanealia) and her communication is spotty too but eventually I got something setup with her today. She is hot af in person holy hell, seems like she's up & down from Chicago to MKE area but damn she is worth it. Everything happens for a reason haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/078852943247
    She is worth what? Other than her being "hot af", what else? What was the price, how long, covered or uncovered. We can see more from her photos than what you've told us, lmao.

  15. #26010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedihunter88  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen Just an inquiry to see if anybody has any information on this young lady. I have tried searching the forums and every time I type in Italian I get the Leah chick. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/838083000375
    I setup an appointment to meet her a few months ago at a motel on Appleton. I like thick women with meat but dang, this woman was too over weight for my standards. Nice pictures but in person, she wasn't really my type. I give her a. 20 for her time then turn around and left. Budget friendly, nice attitude, but not my cup of tea.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape