Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26004

    Amanda aka red head italian

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedihunter88  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen Just an inquiry to see if anybody has any information on this young lady. I have tried searching the forums and every time I type in Italian I get the Leah chick. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/838083000375
    I've seen her twice. She incalls at the Appleton Motels by Capitol. She's pretty nice & doesn't look bad at all. She's def on the fat side but it is what it is, you can tell she's had a kid or two before. $60 for a FS QV, no GFE, she delivers! She makes you bring a condom since she doesn't carry any. Very good head. Only thing is that she really only does doggy because of how fat she is, would've kept repeating if she did other positions. Main reason why I stopped going is you will smell like straight weed the second you walk out. Even if you're in an out within 10 min. She smokes a lot in there and place just reeks of weed overall so you better either live alone or have an extra set of clothes to change to before going back home LOL. I'd say she is worth it to try at least once.

  2. #26003
    Busier than shit rolling down hill after a laxative chaser with tacobell.

    So, what's the word, where to avoid and where to go? Been way too busy with life to keep up. Also any got some under the radar time girls to share close to the south side of milwaukee, lincoln or bayview areas?

  3. #26002
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear anyone pass away, but she was way over hyped. I saw her twice: first time gave decent head. Second time a complete lack luster star fish. Asked me to go in limp because she didn't feel like sucking more (after only about 15 seconds of head). Couldn't get up, couldn't finish because of a very lazy performance. Never went back. My second time seeing her must have been 5 years ago or so too.
    Yet these guys will trip over each other to bang her. An overweight, 60 year old half cripple. LOL and they call it a hobby 😂.

  4. #26001

    Ecstacy told me she was never going to escort

    Like 2 years ago this Rican chick told me that when I met her in person. I met up with her to buy content and back then she was slim thick beautiful body. And now it looks like she gain some weight and is now thicker. I spotted her and her Rican bf early this year at a gas station on National and she was still slim. And by one of the pics on her ad it looks like she is back stripping too. She had just quit stripping back when I first met her, hopefully with the stripping and dancing she goes back to being slim again. "I'm not an escort I'm never going to do that" and now here she is escorting that is crazy. And she is using her real name on her ad's that's also crazy. So I just started my day with this great news. I'm guessing she just started posting like 3 weeks ago, but she might had been escorting longer than that. Also the one review she's got on callescort is a good one. I say if they (escorts) start good they will end good (in their escort careers and with reviews). Hopefully she get's reviewed on here and ends up with more good reviews also.

    https://callescort.org/414-502-3180
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ecstacy tits.png‎   Ecstacy.jpg‎  

  5. #26000

    Red Head Italian

    Good morning gentlemen Just an inquiry to see if anybody has any information on this young lady. I have tried searching the forums and every time I type in Italian I get the Leah chick. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/838083000375

  6. #25999

    Rhi

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlynoncence  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Rhi Rhi?
    I met Rhi this month for the first time on her birthday just to talk. I went to her and gave her a gift and she gave me a boner lol. She started posting when she was late 18. She posts on and off and takes down her ads, that is why sometimes they can’t be found. She turned 19 and lucky for those who got inside of her when she was 18. I met her during the morning time and it was a beautiful sunny warm day. She was wearing short denim shorts and flip flops and her little body and toes got me very exited. Her face is ok not cute but passable. I thought she was going to be nasty ghetto but no she is not but she is nice ghetto lol. She is actually super cool and fun. I was supposed to meet up with her again later that day but I didn’t reach back cause I was busy. I definitely want to have a suck and fuck date with this little snow bunny spinner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rihanna.png‎  

  7. #25998

    BIG ASS asian on 27th

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/057330945803

    Took the plunge unfortunately. I should have walked. You know how they hide behind the door until it's closed behind you and then it's awkward to leave?

    Really fat asian. I didn't know they made 'them that big.

    Well, the ad does say "Big Ass", at least that part is correct!

  8. #25997

    Kalina Genie

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl.

    Call's herself Kalina Genie.
    She's been around in the past. You can do a forum search to find posts.

    L.

  9. #25996

    Kalina

    Anyone seen this girl.

    Call's herself Kalina Genie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0342.jpg‎  

  10. #25995

    A couple of times

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    As the title says. Dated Mary Fox twice. First time was for over 9 months. Second time was an about 6 months. Met her kids and everything. Dated Shelby about 10 years ago for a little bit. Then he moved to NM. She introduced me to her oldest daughter and I dated her for about 2 years. Working at Alizee now, wish me luck on that lmao.

  11. #25994

    15 min cardate

    And you talked her down to 120 and thought you got a deal? WOW just WOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    I did a car date with Rih Rih back in late April around 8:30 pm. Damage was $120 for 15 minutes, I talked her down from $150. She drove herself to the location I told her, which was close to 34th and Greenfield. Nobody but her was in her vehicle, I drove to a spot nearby, and nobody followed me. She did set a timer on her phone for 15 minutes. She sucked me for a little bit with a condom, and then I had her ride me on top. She was into fucking me and can take a pounding. Get at her while you can and report back. She did reach out to me last night looking for a date but I was disappointed bc she didn't suck me bare but she was a good fuck. You can probably talk her down since she is reaching out for dates. If you end up seeing her report back or send me a DM with how the experience went. She does carry pepper spray on her so your aware bc she left it in my car LOL.

  12. #25993
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    I did a car date with Rih Rih back in late April around 8:30 pm. Damage was $120 for 15 minutes, I talked her down from $150. She drove herself to the location I told her, which was close to 34th and Greenfield. Nobody but her was in her vehicle, I drove to a spot nearby, and nobody followed me. She did set a timer on her phone for 15 minutes. She sucked me for a little bit with a condom, and then I had her ride me on top. She was into fucking me and can take a pounding. Get at her while you can and report back. She did reach out to me last night looking for a date but I was disappointed bc she didn't suck me bare but she was a good fuck. You can probably talk her down since she is reaching out for dates. If you end up seeing her report back or send me a DM with how the experience went. She does carry pepper spray on her so your aware bc she left it in my car LOL.
    $120 for 15 minutes with a condom? WTF is happening here!

  13. #25992

    Rhi Rhi

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlynoncence  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Rhi Rhi?
    I did a car date with Rih Rih back in late April around 8:30 pm. Damage was $120 for 15 minutes, I talked her down from $150. She drove herself to the location I told her, which was close to 34th and Greenfield. Nobody but her was in her vehicle, I drove to a spot nearby, and nobody followed me. She did set a timer on her phone for 15 minutes. She sucked me for a little bit with a condom, and then I had her ride me on top. She was into fucking me and can take a pounding. Get at her while you can and report back. She did reach out to me last night looking for a date but I was disappointed bc she didn't suck me bare but she was a good fuck. You can probably talk her down since she is reaching out for dates. If you end up seeing her report back or send me a DM with how the experience went. She does carry pepper spray on her so your aware bc she left it in my car LOL.

  14. #25991

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or at least a name of the Eros girl who is 50 pounds heavier? I was considering a Brookfield girl today. I think that would be good information for us to have.
    I looked for her, the link is down but she went by Alisa or something. Don't worry, you're safe LOL. I was thinking of meeting one of the Brookfield ones too. Report back!

  15. #25990

    Rhi

    Any reviews on Rhi Rhi?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape