Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 18520
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18235

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Very good experience with Gina. I will try to get back again before the end of the month. She's the real deal and I think the most beautiful of all the new girls. The view from every position was epic.

    It is The Deli for a reason. But you will get service.
    Went yeateray to see Cherry, she was busy, Gina came in and asked if I wanted her, she was hot so yes. Gave donation, she came back and undressed DFK from get go. Wispered extra 100 for no conom, she replied 200, so I knew it was available. Reached into pants pockets and pulled out 2- 50 bills and said all I have. She accepted and was nonstop DFK, 69. Spread eagle, and CIP. One hell of a ride. I also figure the other girls might offer the same for right price.

  2. #18234

    2nd This

    Very good experience with Gina. I will try to get back again before the end of the month. She's the real deal and I think the most beautiful of all the new girls. The view from every position was epic.

    It is The Deli for a reason. But you will get service.

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    Ventured into The Deli for the first time in a while. Set up an appointment with Mimi. She's my personal favorite. Always great service and have a good time.

    Upon arrival I noted that The Deli wasn't too hatefully busy. I did not have a wait.

    Mimi wanted me to meet the new girls so she brought all 3 to me for introduction. Cherry, Gina and Elsa. Mimi recommended Gina for me. I always go with her recommendation. Mimi leaves and in walks Gina.

    Young girl, in her 20's. Very beautiful. From LA. English good enough for what I wanted. Didn't need the translator. We chatted a few minutes then she peeled off her tight little dress to reveal an outstanding beautiful body. Made me say wow. Multiple times. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and the rest of me knew it. Everyone here knows what I mean!

    She has a way of treating you that you won't forget. Her attitude, looks and demeanor are all off the charts. Yes, everyone knows YMMV. That's always the case but I can say I'd go back for more of that type of treatment. Nothing better than feeling like the King for a day. You won't go wrong visiting Gina. My time for the money spent was worth every cent. We went through the usual positions and it didn't take long for me to explode. She knows how to move. I'm not typically into the young ones but she moves beyond her age.

    July is a long month. You have time to pay Gina a visit and I would if I were you.

  3. #18233

    Sakura Deli

    Went by today and I'm not joking when I say I saw 4 guys go in one after the other and only one leave. It is outrageously busy in there and I know why but gaddayyum boys. Let's space out the timing haha.

    I'll be by another day I suppose because I'm not trying to wait in the lobby with anyone.

  4. #18232

    DP not Peggy Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Carew2112  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in DP. I drew a woman who looked exactly like an Asian Peggy Hill. What is with this place and weird looking women with short hair? First Danny Devito, now Peggy Hill. She speaks basically no English except for "Good" and "OH My! The massage was pretty much non existent. While I was face down she pretty much just played with my balls for 10 minutes. She eventually told me to flip and immediately got to work. The finish was decent and she kept going afterwards to really milk it out of me. Really not attracted to her but she did make me cum buckets and I would repeat in a pinch.
    I think she looks more like Tina from Bob's Burgers. She never touched my balls until after the flip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tina.jpg‎  

  5. #18231

    Moon

    Decided to try out Moon. It is dark inside, so if you go during the day it is hard to see anything until your eyes adjust. The walls do not go all the way up and the noise level is high. They switched up on me after the massage started. I did not like the switch, but it did not bother me enough to complain. The replacement said her name was Linda. She has curly hair. The massage was good, my back was stiff and felt better after. Not much teasing, though. On the flip, she went straight for it and I popped faster than expected.

    It was exactly what I expected from the Moon, which was a decent L1 massage. I would go again, but it is not at the top of my list.

  6. #18230

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Kirby. Nice to read a solid review of someone not named Cherry.
    Been a while since visiting and was waiting for Cherry. Gina came up and asked if I wanted her, she looked great so I agreed. Gave her all up front. When she came back in removed everything and we were DFK while fingering her and wispered will give xtra 100 no condom. She paused and countered 200 so I knew it was on the table. Reached into pockets and pulled out 2- 50's and said that's all I have. She took it as we did 69, more deep kissing she spread wide and finished mish CIP. So I figured the others may offer for the right price. May also be YMMV. Any doubters go see Gina and offer $200 for bare, she will take it.

  7. #18229

    Serene

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Serene told me that she will not be available starting on June 20 for about 2 or 3 weeks.

    If you are thinking about visiting her for a great relaxing massage you need to schedule before June 20 or wait. She could use some visitors before then. And like I said before if you make an appointment please show up or call well in advance to cancel.
    Do you mean July 20?

  8. #18228
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Kudos & congrats, Saari!
    Saari. glad your a senior now..and welcome to the world of the peoples republic of Chinese women... Since they are all from communist China. That means their pussy belongs to the people. lol

  9. #18227

    Ditto

    I was there just the other day. For the second time I got an older lady, still attractive for her age, but was irritated because two of the hottest asians I've ever seen in person were there and their tits were basically out. And I'm just standing there thinking, "how am I not getting THESE girls?

    I'll definitely be back again, but this time I'll ask for them from the start.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Needed a massage really bad, which this place has always provided pretty well. Been avoiding them for awhile because I was informed that BCSO was hot on them.

    But I stopped in. Drew the older of the crew. She wasn't gorgeous, but was attractive enough and I figured WTH, I really just need a good massage and if anything else happens, it's gravy, so to speak.

    She didn't disappoint. Great massage, perfect amount of pressure. ZERO teasing though. So I thought maybe they knew they were being scouted too. But on the flip that changed.

    She asked if I wanted 2 girls. Normally I don't bother with that, but she said $50 each so I said WTH. In walked absolutely the most beautiful, banging body I've ever seen, not only in an AMP, but PERIOD. Up went her top and down came the leggings and I actually asked them to "hold on for a second" because I wanted to get a really good look at that body! I'm not exaggerating why'all, the most perfect set of firm natural C's standing above a perfect set of hips and ass. It was all free for the exploring too. I pretty much ignored the other woman after that. But between them, they got the job done. L1, but I believe L2 is available, but only covered, and I just can't finish that way.

    As usual, the English made it difficult to understand, but she said her name was either Jeannie or Jenny. I intend to go back and only participate if SHE is available. I want to spend an hour exploring THAT creatures body. I'll DIY if I have to, but bodies like that don't come along every day.

  10. #18226
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Serene told me that she will not be available starting on June 20 for about 2 or 3 weeks.

    If you are thinking about visiting her for a great relaxing massage you need to schedule before June 20 or wait. She could use some visitors before then. And like I said before if you make an appointment please show up or call well in advance to cancel.
    Do you mean July 20 starts her time off. Sometimes the computer miss-spell program changes words.

  11. #18225

    Serene will be temporary out of pocket

    Serene told me that she will not be available starting on June 20 for about 2 or 3 weeks.

    If you are thinking about visiting her for a great relaxing massage you need to schedule before June 20 or wait. She could use some visitors before then. And like I said before if you make an appointment please show up or call well in advance to cancel.

  12. #18224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Gina

    Thanks, Kirby. Nice to read a solid review of someone not named Cherry.

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    Ventured into The Deli for the first time in a while. Set up an appointment with Mimi. She's my personal favorite. Always great service and have a good time.

    Upon arrival I noted that The Deli wasn't too hatefully busy. I did not have a wait.

    Mimi wanted me to meet the new girls so she brought all 3 to me for introduction. Cherry, Gina and Elsa. Mimi recommended Gina for me. I always go with her recommendation. Mimi leaves and in walks Gina.

    Young girl, in her 20's. Very beautiful. From LA. English good enough for what I wanted. Didn't need the translator. We chatted a few minutes then she peeled off her tight little dress to reveal an outstanding beautiful body. Made me say wow. Multiple times. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and the rest of me knew it. Everyone here knows what I mean!

    She has a way of treating you that you won't forget. Her attitude, looks and demeanor are all off the charts. Yes, everyone knows YMMV. That's always the case but I can say I'd go back for more of that type of treatment. Nothing better than feeling like the King for a day. You won't go wrong visiting Gina. My time for the money spent was worth every cent. We went through the usual positions and it didn't take long for me to explode. She knows how to move. I'm not typically into the young ones but she moves beyond her age.

    July is a long month. You have time to pay Gina a visit and I would if I were you.

  13. #18223

    Login issue

    The forum been hard to sign in lately. I hope it is fix now.

  14. #18222

    Smile Spa

    Needed a massage really bad, which this place has always provided pretty well. Been avoiding them for awhile because I was informed that BCSO was hot on them.

    But I stopped in. Drew the older of the crew. She wasn't gorgeous, but was attractive enough and I figured WTH, I really just need a good massage and if anything else happens, it's gravy, so to speak.

    She didn't disappoint. Great massage, perfect amount of pressure. ZERO teasing though. So I thought maybe they knew they were being scouted too. But on the flip that changed.

    She asked if I wanted 2 girls. Normally I don't bother with that, but she said $50 each so I said WTH. In walked absolutely the most beautiful, banging body I've ever seen, not only in an AMP, but PERIOD. Up went her top and down came the leggings and I actually asked them to "hold on for a second" because I wanted to get a really good look at that body! I'm not exaggerating why'all, the most perfect set of firm natural C's standing above a perfect set of hips and ass. It was all free for the exploring too. I pretty much ignored the other woman after that. But between them, they got the job done. L1, but I believe L2 is available, but only covered, and I just can't finish that way.

    As usual, the English made it difficult to understand, but she said her name was either Jeannie or Jenny. I intend to go back and only participate if SHE is available. I want to spend an hour exploring THAT creatures body. I'll DIY if I have to, but bodies like that don't come along every day.

  15. #18221

    Gina

    Ventured into The Deli for the first time in a while. Set up an appointment with Mimi. She's my personal favorite. Always great service and have a good time.

    Upon arrival I noted that The Deli wasn't too hatefully busy. I did not have a wait.

    Mimi wanted me to meet the new girls so she brought all 3 to me for introduction. Cherry, Gina and Elsa. Mimi recommended Gina for me. I always go with her recommendation. Mimi leaves and in walks Gina.

    Young girl, in her 20's. Very beautiful. From LA. English good enough for what I wanted. Didn't need the translator. We chatted a few minutes then she peeled off her tight little dress to reveal an outstanding beautiful body. Made me say wow. Multiple times. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and the rest of me knew it. Everyone here knows what I mean!

    She has a way of treating you that you won't forget. Her attitude, looks and demeanor are all off the charts. Yes, everyone knows YMMV. That's always the case but I can say I'd go back for more of that type of treatment. Nothing better than feeling like the King for a day. You won't go wrong visiting Gina. My time for the money spent was worth every cent. We went through the usual positions and it didn't take long for me to explode. She knows how to move. I'm not typically into the young ones but she moves beyond her age.

    July is a long month. You have time to pay Gina a visit and I would if I were you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape