Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18520
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18220

    Sakura cherry

    Tiny little thing.

    Great BBBJ, very eager to please and finish job.

    Mish, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, lazy doggie to finish in bag.

    She is very pleasant. About 40 ish.

  2. #18219
    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Um as expected from previous visits the massage was almost non existent. I figured I'd give it a shot with different ladies working now (honestly would of loved a good massage). Way more teasing than any effort at a massage. Don't pay for the hr, its a waste of money and they don't want to do that anyways. Anyways back on topic, teasing was good / fun. Nana (very hard to understand her) had an extremely tight one and uh it almost didn't happen. If you have an itch to scratch, this one would scratch it fast if you catch my drift. Like an idiot I paid for a hour (.6 which is odd to find anymore). She wanted 2.0 settled for the 1.4 I had. Unsure what hhr would be but I'd imagine $.4-.45

    Annnnnnd first senior post. /cheers
    I usually skip the massage there and handover the ticket $$. Got Kiki last week, time usually isn't specified and they keep you going until you stop. If I'm taking awhile, then I can have my way and goto town. The only time I'm ever rushed is if they're working solo and someone comes in.

  3. #18218

    Sakura Cherry

    Went in true deli style without much intel, so I insisted on seeing all 3 girls before selecting (harder to do than you might think). Picked Cherry, she is the most petite girl this month, like 5'1" 105 lbs, hair in bangs, nice natural Bs with eraser nipples. She was very bubbly and touchy from the start, started kissing and rubbing me right away in the room while still standing. Skipped the massage completely and started DFK (rarity there). Her BBBJ is top notch, attentive and sensual. Went through all the positions multiple times, even CG she had different techniques. Her small hips are fun to grab. Finished with an amazing CIM. Afterward she wanted to LFK and cuddle. Even helped me dress, and unexpectedly started LFK again and chatting on translator app. Went past the hhr but it seemed like she didn't want me to leave. I mean it was like agency-level of service. She said she was 30 but she is 40's. A true service queen, especially for that place. Looks: 7. 5, performance: 10.

  4. #18217

    Cherry

    Cherry I have seen her. Tiny little thing, natural b's, puss is shaven and ok. BBBJWCIM was outstanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe999  [View Original Post]
    Stella, Cherry, Gina, and Mimi working this month.

  5. #18216

    Except

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyJavy84  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her once. Decent communications and nice older lady however, her pictures leave a lot to be desired when you see her in person. She just isn't that attractive to me. She isn't ugly by any means, just not what the pictures suggest. Nice sexual massage. I wouldn't repeat, but I don't have regrets if that makes sense. She is safe and legit.
    You only have one post!?

  6. #18215
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a take on the new lineup at the deli?
    Stella, Cherry, Gina, and Mimi working this month.

  7. #18214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    First Senior Post.

    Kudos & congrats, Saari!

    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Um as expected from previous visits the massage was almost non existent. I figured I'd give it a shot with different ladies working now (honestly would of loved a good massage). Way more teasing than any effort at a massage. Don't pay for the hr, its a waste of money and they don't want to do that anyways. Anyways back on topic, teasing was good / fun. Nana (very hard to understand her) had an extremely tight one and uh it almost didn't happen. If you have an itch to scratch, this one would scratch it fast if you catch my drift. Like an idiot I paid for a hour (.6 which is odd to find anymore). She wanted 2.0 settled for the 1.4 I had. Unsure what hhr would be but I'd imagine $.4-.45

    Annnnnnd first senior post. /cheers

  8. #18213

    And she wonders why.

    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19  [View Original Post]
    I might be an odd duck, but one of my favorite parts of an asian massage is when they tease you and credit card swipe your asscrack. I know one provider in Tampa who, completely unprompted, went from some nice ass rubbing to licking my ass with her tongue. I wasn't sure what was happening, just that it felt like heaven, and then I looked in the mirror and saw her face in my ass, LOL. (This is a place that showers you beforehand very thoroughly, and I do always keep a spotless / shaved ass, not sure if that plays a role). Safe to say I've been back to her a few times! Anyways. Anything like that around here? Or at least a bit more attention to the area? Is there something I should request? I'm bad at asking for what I want, I always just let the provider do what they want.
    / no one will kiss her.

  9. #18212

    Deli lineup

    Anyone have a take on the new lineup at the deli?

  10. #18211

    8 foot spa

    Um as expected from previous visits the massage was almost non existent. I figured I'd give it a shot with different ladies working now (honestly would of loved a good massage). Way more teasing than any effort at a massage. Don't pay for the hr, its a waste of money and they don't want to do that anyways. Anyways back on topic, teasing was good / fun. Nana (very hard to understand her) had an extremely tight one and uh it almost didn't happen. If you have an itch to scratch, this one would scratch it fast if you catch my drift. Like an idiot I paid for a hour (.6 which is odd to find anymore). She wanted 2.0 settled for the 1.4 I had. Unsure what hhr would be but I'd imagine $.4-.45

    Annnnnnd first senior post. /cheers

  11. #18210

    Jessica WestChester

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this amazing specimen? Or likely a sting??

    https://tryst.link/massage/massage-companionship

    Listed as Jessica-West Chester.
    I have seen her once. Decent communications and nice older lady however, her pictures leave a lot to be desired when you see her in person. She just isn't that attractive to me. She isn't ugly by any means, just not what the pictures suggest. Nice sexual massage. I wouldn't repeat, but I don't have regrets if that makes sense. She is safe and legit.

  12. #18209
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this amazing specimen? Or likely a sting??

    https://tryst.link/massage/massage-companionship

    Listed as Jessica-West Chester.
    Few Red Flags to me One is West Chester. Don't see many if any provider in that area. Another is showes not skin tits or anything you see at any swimming pool An last no number Want you to leave a message good way LEO coud prove you tried to contact a provider I would stay clear. Just my 2 cents.

  13. #18208

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19  [View Original Post]
    I tend to prefer low-key places. Sakura is tempting, but the thought of sitting in a waiting room full of dudes while you hear god knows what from adjacent rooms. It feels a little weird to me. Is the traffic really that high there? Even on a weekday morning / afternoon?
    It's been a minute since I went there, but I made a point of going around 10 AM or 1030 AM, usually on Saturdays, and waiting wasn't a problem.

  14. #18207

    Info? ? ?

    Anyone have any intel on this amazing specimen? Or likely a sting??

    https://tryst.link/massage/massage-companionship

    Listed as Jessica-West Chester.

  15. #18206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826
    Fellow Savages,

    Slam just returned from a few days out west and filed a report in the Boise Massage Parlor forum. Boise isn't a big town. Maybe a quarter of Cincy's population. But has an abundance of L3 MPs that feature many flavors of Asian and Latina talent. Same prices and service levels as the deli but absolutely no waiting on this particular Thursday afternoon. If time had permitted, I'd have made a return to try the other gurl I spied (or one of the three that I didn't). Pretty amazing for a single MP, and there are a half dozen plus more of ´em nearby. Truly, I'd be raiding life's savings if I had greater access! LOL.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Parlor-Reports

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape