Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 821 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 12308
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11978
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Is their phone number the one from Rubmaps still? I assume not, they don't answer.
    I TOFTT and just stopped by, was greeted by a lady, mid to late 40's, not fat, but not slim either. Natural C's maybe, but they looked like they'd be very droopy. Did not catch her name. Also her demeanor made me suspect fun would not be had, and so I left. She said she was the only girl, which I doubt, as that's usually not the case. She could've just been offended I did not want to stay.

  2. #11977
    Quote Originally Posted by SalemDude  [View Original Post]
    There used to be 2 or three AMPs along that frontage road that you pull into the Home Depot right off of 217.

    I've been to a couple of them over the years but will be up there this week and wondering if any of those are worth visiting or have left any lasting impressions on any of the mongers here recently?
    I've checked out all three of them in the past. The one furthest to the North closed and consolidated into another location in Cedar Mill. But, I heard the location has reopened. I assume with a new owner. I haven't been in since I heard that.

    The next one, Eastern Spa, is the newest. I've stayed twice there because I thought the girls were the best looking at the time, and I enjoyed my visit both times.

    The last one, I've never stayed because the talent didn't interest me. Although, there was one time I wish I had stayed, but continued my recon and ended up somewhere else.

    There are also several others not too far away on that side of 217.

  3. #11976

    Toffee: Stacked blonde bombshell.

    I stopped by Good Spa to see the lineup, and it was an amazing decision. At the door, I was met by a short, busty cutie. She said her name was Erica, and I almost went in with her. However I held strong and I asked to meet whoever else was working. When Toffee came out to meet me, I was smitten. I have a thing for dyed hair, especially asians with dyed hair. She was taller, but was also hella stacked. She flipped her top down to give me a little pre-show, and it was over. I let her know I'd like to shower with her and she happily obliged. We handled the paperwork, and we were on our way to the shower together. The shower preview was great. She uses her big tatas to her advantage with a nice standing soapy body slide, and her BBBJ preview was dang good. What a sight. She's beautiful; just my type with her hair and curves. *.

    Back in the room, she laid me down and proceeded to give me a lovely, slow but thorough massage. I'll give her a B+ for the massage, but I was really mostly there for the flip. On the flip, she went to town on the boys, and even did some great BLS. I love the attention to detail. She flips around into a 69 position, and I dined to my heart's content on that cute little shaved box. She's fairly responsive, but she starts off slow. I let her know I was ready for her, and she slipped the cover on and hopped on, ACG. This is where she really got going, riding herself to completion before dropping down on me, pleased. I quickly turned the tables, and got her in some standing missionary with a good mirror view. Grabbing onto those beautiful Ds, I pounded away, and she started to get a little bit louder. I wanted to see the rear end, so I flipped her into standing K9, one hand on her arm and one on her boob for some vigorous thrusting. I could not handle this, and I popped way earlier than intended, pounding her into the table. Many oohs and ahs and yes cum for me baby and I was spent. She left to grab the hot towel while I splayed out on the table, legs hanging off. She cleaned me up nicely, then gave me some arm and head massage to finish me off. Overall, definite repeat, though Erica was also super cute.

  4. #11975

    AMPs near Beaverton Home Depot

    There used to be 2 or three AMPs along that frontage road that you pull into the Home Depot right off of 217.

    I've been to a couple of them over the years but will be up there this week and wondering if any of those are worth visiting or have left any lasting impressions on any of the mongers here recently?

  5. #11974

    New Girl at Volcanic Touch?

    Anyone been with that new girl at Volcanic Touch? I went on the last day with the previous girl they had there and she didn't really give me to much info on the new girl. I saw a previous dude's post which was slightly useful but no physical description? Anybody been recently that can tell me how it was?

  6. #11973

    Baoju

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    They texted me yesterday asking for me to go in. I've literally only been there 2-3 times and not anytime in the past 6 months. Business must be slow.
    Is their phone number the one from Rubmaps still? I assume not, they don't answer.

  7. #11972
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    She sounds Tempting. How long and how much? Was it s Yuki or yuma.
    Yuli was what she said.

  8. #11971

    Who to Choose

    I'm getting ready to visit a spa in a couple of days. Reading all the reviews, I think I'm really interested in Momo. I love a girl with big tits that takes charge, especially looking for a rim, and momo is highly recommended in the thread. A few posts back, someone mentioned Sofia, who might fit my order as well. What do yall think? I'll post a review afterwards.

  9. #11970
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the current line up for K Spa? Anyone worth checking out. Was last there when Nancy was there late June. The other girl at the time looked very plain to me, so opted to wait for Nancy who is always A+. Both are gone, I think.
    They texted me yesterday asking for me to go in. I've literally only been there 2-3 times and not anytime in the past 6 months. Business must be slow.

  10. #11969

    Candy Duo Annie Stormy

    I dreamed I stopped in Monday morning to find Momo. She was indeed there but was running into the room for a customer and I was told it would be at least 30 min to see her. Annie and Stormy popped out. Both looked great and stormy is a cute little spinner. Annie is well Annie, super hot like always and today In a bikini essentially.

    I Opted for Annie who led me to room and quickly offer duo with her and stormy for another $. I agreed and handed over $$$ total all in.

    We all go to wash up and Annie started the fun with me back in the room. BBBJ on the couch and then over to the table. Stormy comes in a few min later while Annie was giving a great BBBJ. All sorts of fun was had. Duo 69, they took turns riding my face while the other scuked away. I almost blew in either mouths but was able to hold on for another 20 min. After making both cum on my face for about 20 min, Stormy suited me up and hopped on for ACG while Annie rubbed her pussy and tits on my face. ACG went for about 10 min before I blew in the bag with stormy but I was able to let her ride until she came again. I was still hard so bent her over for K9 for a while Annie get another bag for her turn.

    Off came the cum filled bag while Annie kept me hard with her mouth and more BBBJ. Suited my up and laid down for in Mish while stormy laid next to her and spread for DATY while I pounded Annie. Wow what a time.

    They love to make out with each other in between and suck other others tits while I'm railing Annie till she came again. By this point, Jr was ready to tapp out and I was able to dry cum in the bag with Annie before tapping out myself.

    We all lay there exhausted and catching our breaths while making out. About 40 min in, they offered a light massage while we chatted. Got hot towel and cleaned up.

    Annie tells me her and momo and stormy are good friends and so they are comfortable doing DFK and sharing BBBJ with each other together. This doesn't always happen with other duos.

    Stormy told me to come back tomorrow for a Annie / Momo / Stormy trio. If only I could blow that much cash again anytime soon.

  11. #11968

    Baoju / KSpa

    Anyone see the current line up for K Spa? Anyone worth checking out. Was last there when Nancy was there late June. The other girl at the time looked very plain to me, so opted to wait for Nancy who is always A+. Both are gone, I think.

  12. #11967

    Wonderland Spa

    I was wondering if anyone has been to Wonderland Spa by the NE Costco. It looks like they have a table shower but I don't want to go if it's not FS. Thank you!

  13. #11966
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacow0324  [View Original Post]
    Took the opportunity to go see Yuki today. She's on the taller side compared to other AMP providers. Found out later on she is a fan of golfing, which makes sense for her long slender frame. Right from her leading me to the room, she introduced herself and said her name is Yuma, very nice manners.

    Her massage started on the hard side, which I like. She also mentioned to speak up if I wanted it softer or harder, told her it was just right. Made some small talk, asked if I kept up with the World Cup and other sports then she brought up she likes to golf, and she spends so much money towards it.

    Going into the non massage part, she showed off her nice body, slender but not all bones. Good bbj and as we went further, her attitude changed to wanting more.

    I had a good time with her and I think I would see her again.
    She sounds Tempting. How long and how much? Was it s Yuki or yuma.

  14. #11965
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Again, sorry for not doing my homework for that far back to check the history of the shop before I go, where I am from, we just check the recent 2 pages or ask locals for assistance and get that information. If I can fix my review on that comment on why I don't see them more often I would.
    Don't worry about it. No need to apologize. Just keep the good reviews flowing. Enjoy.

  15. #11964
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    If you had spent a little time reading the forum going back a month you would have had a number of options. You would have also learned Candy Spa is very well reviewed and not a secret local shop.
    Again, sorry for not doing my homework for that far back to check the history of the shop before I go, where I am from, we just check the recent 2 pages or ask locals for assistance and get that information. If I can fix my review on that comment on why I don't see them more often I would.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape