Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 18672
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18207

    Linda at infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMonger01  [View Original Post]
    Quick 30 min visit at Infinity over the weekend before heading to a friends place for a party. Drew Linda at the window. Super bubbly, very cute girl, has some slight blonde streaks in her hair. Fantastic english.

    I'll skip the details since I think most of us know what to expect at Infinity. All I will say is I commend Linda's commitment to her craft. She is a superstar.

    Will repeat. Highly recommended.
    I been hearing about Linda, but no stats aka breast size, kiddy, height, body type and what's on the menu. Does she offer GFE?. I'll like to check her out this week.

  2. #18206

    Recent west side adventures

    Made a few stops lately.

    Sunny.

    First was Sunny on Bell. When I got there, there was a note on the door saying they're renovating. I'm guessing they're finally installing the security door. Hopefully they're back up and running soon bec I like this spot.

    Infinity.

    Current lineup is Mimi, Linda, Zoe, and Lisa.

    I think each of them brings something different to the table, but the one who really stood out to me was Mimi. She's slender, cute, with that girl next door look, and she has very patient, easygoing attitude. Also she's got one of the slowest, most sensual HJ I've ever experienced. The only thing that would've made the session even better is if she spoke a little more English. Translator app will help here. I tipped the standard 200 all in for HHR. She accepted it without any issues, and I walked out very happy. Easy repeat for me.

    I've also seen a lot of positive reviews on Linda, and I think she's definitely worth checking out as well.

    K Spa / K massage.

    I had a great time with Cindy last month, and this month I ended up seeing Jenny. She reminded me a lot of Mimi. Great attitude, very patient, and just genuinely pleasant to spend an hour with. She also gives an excellent massage. Her English is limited too, but she still managed to be playful and flirty with the few words she knows, which made the session fun.

    The funniest part came right at the end. After I popped, she jokingly pouted and told me, "No happy no happy" because she hadn't "popped" yet. She makes me giggle. Definitely another easy repeat for me.

    Also donated 200 for HHR here. No tipping issues.

    Happy hunting, fellas. Stay safe out there. Feel free to DM for additional details if you have any questions.

  3. #18205

    Red 8 maggie

    I had some time yesterday to finally check out red 8 after work.

    Maggie came out the door to greet me.

    Excellent service, she went the extra mile to make sure I left happy.

    Really enjoyed her TUMA, also some CFS but due to old age I was struggling with the cover.

    Opted for a BBBJCIM finish.

    I will be back.

  4. #18204

    Sophia at European

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is a favorite on mine as she is a bit more mature. She knows how to treat a man and caters to my requests. Her lips are large and soft which makes for passionate kissing. She's probably around 5'7" and long and lean with a nicely proportioned upper body. She has long dark hair but this time she had some blondish highlights. I liked it.

    We greeted each other like old lovers. I wanted to take it slow since I wanted to play for the entire time. No massage today. Sophia accommodated and we took it slow. What a great time. BBBJ, daty, dato, DFK and cfs.
    What was the damage and was it BBBJCIM? - That is close to home.

  5. #18203

    Infinity double

    I had an extra half hour in the neighborhood last week. Stopped by Infinity and got a double with (began with M) and Zoey joined us. Had an opportunity for a third while my hands and other parts were busy with the first two girls, but I didn't have another bill to spend there that day. Still nice to kiss a third and grope her good before she left the room.

    Another great visit there. Typical nice bodies, great tits, nicely shaved, made me fee comfortable and not acting as fake as many of them out there.

  6. #18202

    Real massage +extras

    Hi all! Looking for some input in a place that can give me an actual decent massage, then followed by an L2 finish. Preferable in the norther section of town. I'm up near I-17 and 101. So anywhere across the top of town would be good. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

  7. #18201

    Sophia / European Massage

    Sophia is a favorite on mine as she is a bit more mature. She knows how to treat a man and caters to my requests. Her lips are large and soft which makes for passionate kissing. She's probably around 5'7" and long and lean with a nicely proportioned upper body. She has long dark hair but this time she had some blondish highlights. I liked it.

    We greeted each other like old lovers. I wanted to take it slow since I wanted to play for the entire time. No massage today. Sophia accommodated and we took it slow. What a great time. BBBJ, daty, dato, DFK and cfs.

  8. #18200

    Red Rose

    I came by Red Rose spa in Glendale today. It's been a while since I've been there so I was excited to see who I was going to meet there. Being that I've had some good experiences herein the past expected this one to be no different. At the door I was met by a cutie. Her name is Mia. Short, cute and long brown hair. Pretty face and very friendly. Mia said she was new and that it was her first time in Arizona. After paying. 50 at the door she took me to the room. She began with a slow light touch massage on my back first, then my legs. She told me to flip and began massaging my head, neck and shoulders I said I wanted more for a damage of 1. 60 so she left the room to get her stuff and came back got to her knees and began a nice BBBJ, then when I was rock hard she put it on and climbed on top of me for some Cg action. I wanted to take control then so after ask her to lay on the table and we switched to Mish. I was getting close to climax so I requested we ended the session with a nice Hh. Mia was great at accommodating to my needs and I felt like there was some chemistry there and I love providers that makes me feel that so I think I will com back again to see Mia.

  9. #18199

    Crystal at Gold Panda in Sun City

    Was on a business trip. Decided to try some local fun. Easy to book. Girl I wanted to book was not available so went with well reviewed Crystal. *Got to location. Greeted by a hot girl in see through clothing. To room to paperwork and undress for massage. Fun light conversation as we get ready. Then shower together. I cleaned up before coming over but want her to feel comfortable with every inch of me so let her rub me down thoroughly. Back to the room, I started face down. Fun began. She cat kisses up and down sometimes focusing on different body parts and really teasing me. Very sensual. When I was relaxed she Moved attention to my butt. Had prostate massage and I was vibing with it. And I found that I* really enjoyed it. She reacted to my sounds, was really paying attention to when I wanted more or less. I was ready at attention On Flip Moved onto BBBJ Shaft balls DT all taken care of. *Rotated covered mish then doggy. I got a bit tired out she went to*HJ. *I went back to mish to finish. Very aware provider. Would like to see her again. Bonus. Fun personality easy to connect with so I was relaxed and having fun throughout.

  10. #18198
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMonger01  [View Original Post]
    Nakky, did you end up going to Lucky for your July 4th 4 hands? If so, would love to hear how your experience was!
    I did in fact. I wrote a whole report on it but it didn't get posted for some reason. I'm not typing all that again but long story short I made an appointment with Cindy. Reports are accurate. Short and skinny with very big mm hanging tits. I very much enjoyed playing with those. I did get the 4 hand with Lulu. Was not worth it. She sucked me for maybe 5 minutes. Rode me cg for literally like 2 to 3 minutes and didn't even stick around when it was Cindy's turn to get on top. No GFE from either lady. Complete night and day experience compared to the porn scene like 4 hand I had with Abby and Dream last month.

  11. #18197

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone have been to sunrise lately. I haven't been back since amy left. Thanks.
    I have seen Ruby a couple of times there and she is a lot of fun. One time was just L1 but another time talked her into a CBJ with clear wrap, so was ok but was what it was. I was there a couple of weeks ago and she remembered me and we talked a bit. She would run a finger along my ass but didn't slide it in. Next time will ask her about that as it might be interesting. The L1 was great, as she was working she had top pulled up and had her face close to mine and we talked and she would kiss me on my face, felt intimate. So she really just prefers L1 to start, maybe more as you get to know her.

  12. #18196

    Great time with Linda at Infinity

    Quick 30 min visit at Infinity over the weekend before heading to a friends place for a party. Drew Linda at the window. Super bubbly, very cute girl, has some slight blonde streaks in her hair. Fantastic english.

    I'll skip the details since I think most of us know what to expect at Infinity. All I will say is I commend Linda's commitment to her craft. She is a superstar.

    Will repeat. Highly recommended.

  13. #18195

    Sun City Gold Panda Vietnamese Crystal

    Decided to go back for a second spin with Crystal since I had such a good experience with her the first time. As mentioned, she's part Vietnamese and part French and has a very beautiful face. We did the table shower again and she remembered our previous session because she scrubbed me up nicely and then went for the rim job. I lifted my hips and she was massaging my dick at the same time. Let her continue this for about 10 minutes and then flipped over for her BBBJ. Did not want to blow my load too soon, so I asked her to rinse me off and we walked back to the room.

    Back in the room, she went back to the BJ and then put my cock in between her boobs. She pressed on each side of her boobs to make the friction tighter around my cock. Again, I was approaching the end and asked for the rubber. She guided me in ever so slowly and her pussy squeezing my cock was incredible. Some intense kissing while in missionary did the trick for me, I pulled out and ripped off the rubber and squirted a few pumps on her belly. She gave me the two thumbs up and we got cleaned up.

    The combination of the exotic mixture of races and her skill level is definitely worth a visit.

  14. #18194

    Red 8

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    My back was bothering me again, so I asked Lola if she could give me a deep tissue massage before L3. She recommended Alice, who is a cute, good looker. Her massage was license quality. She first washed me in standing shower and gave me a preview of the main course. Back to the room, She first got rid of a ton of knots on my back and then started DFK me and let me know it's time for the fun. Experience was pretty standard except I was completely relaxed after Alice worked on my back. I left happy and will return when I need a decent massage again.
    I've also been having back pain lately due to my job. Looking for a place where I can get a back massage to relive some of the tension while getting some extras. Seeing lots of great reports for Red 8 lately so I'll add them on my list to check out. Thanks!

  15. #18193

    Did you do the thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?
    Nakky, did you end up going to Lucky for your July 4th 4 hands? If so, would love to hear how your experience was!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape