Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 18667
-
07-07-26 12:22 #18187Senior Member

Posts: 39Sunrise
I have seen Ruby a couple of times there and she is a lot of fun. One time was just L1 but another time talked her into a CBJ with clear wrap, so was ok but was what it was. I was there a couple of weeks ago and she remembered me and we talked a bit. She would run a finger along my ass but didn't slide it in. Next time will ask her about that as it might be interesting. The L1 was great, as she was working she had top pulled up and had her face close to mine and we talked and she would kiss me on my face, felt intimate. So she really just prefers L1 to start, maybe more as you get to know her.
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 01:06 #18186Regular Member

Posts: 12Great time with Linda at Infinity
Quick 30 min visit at Infinity over the weekend before heading to a friends place for a party. Drew Linda at the window. Super bubbly, very cute girl, has some slight blonde streaks in her hair. Fantastic english.
I'll skip the details since I think most of us know what to expect at Infinity. All I will say is I commend Linda's commitment to her craft. She is a superstar.
Will repeat. Highly recommended.
-
07-06-26 22:23 #18185Regular Member

Posts: 3Sun City Gold Panda Vietnamese Crystal
Decided to go back for a second spin with Crystal since I had such a good experience with her the first time. As mentioned, she's part Vietnamese and part French and has a very beautiful face. We did the table shower again and she remembered our previous session because she scrubbed me up nicely and then went for the rim job. I lifted my hips and she was massaging my dick at the same time. Let her continue this for about 10 minutes and then flipped over for her BBBJ. Did not want to blow my load too soon, so I asked her to rinse me off and we walked back to the room.
Back in the room, she went back to the BJ and then put my cock in between her boobs. She pressed on each side of her boobs to make the friction tighter around my cock. Again, I was approaching the end and asked for the rubber. She guided me in ever so slowly and her pussy squeezing my cock was incredible. Some intense kissing while in missionary did the trick for me, I pulled out and ripped off the rubber and squirted a few pumps on her belly. She gave me the two thumbs up and we got cleaned up.
The combination of the exotic mixture of races and her skill level is definitely worth a visit.
-
07-06-26 12:47 #18184Regular Member

Posts: 15Red 8
I've also been having back pain lately due to my job. Looking for a place where I can get a back massage to relive some of the tension while getting some extras. Seeing lots of great reports for Red 8 lately so I'll add them on my list to check out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 11:25 #18183Regular Member

Posts: 12Did you do the thing?
Nakky, did you end up going to Lucky for your July 4th 4 hands? If so, would love to hear how your experience was!
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 02:22 #18182Banned Member

Posts: 39Lola at Red 8 is really one of a kind
I stopped by Red 8 today and drew Lola, who is a 5'5" spinner with Cs MM. I got a taste of her tongue skills in the shower and was rock-hard before heading back to the room. Overall her TUMA and GFE are good, her signature move is ACG. She was riding me in a way that let me thrust deep inside her like a real pornstar. I almost ran out of time after pounding her for 20+ minutes and shooting a big load in her mouth. She told me tomorrow is her last day. Go see her if you enjoy good company with an insatiable MILF who would oblige to almost anything.
-
07-04-26 18:25 #18181Regular Member

Posts: 10Cloud 4 hands special
Visited Cloud yesterday and had a fantastic dream with Yomiko and Eva. Both look like they are in their late 20's. Mid 30's, extremely attractive with all the right curves.
They treated me well with double BBBJ and CIM. Lots of pre-tease as well and took things slow to make sure I get to enjoy the full hour. Unfortunately I couldn't contain my excitement and busted in minutes.
Not going to type a whole essay about the experience but its nothing short of 10/10. They told me about a third girl coming in today. Treat them well gents.
-
07-04-26 18:10 #18180Regular Member

Posts: 9Crystal at Gold Panda
Typically, I have a fantastic experience with Crystal. Have been seeing her since days at Orange Blossom, and she's legendary. Today she's not feeling well though, so it was rushed. Also. And I don't mean to be unkind here. I'd have to say her breath was overwhelmingly bad. Even after mouthwash it persisted. Not sure what's up with that. But we all have bad days and I'll try to see her next time she's in town.
-
07-04-26 17:20 #18179Senior Member

Posts: 50You might try an independent provider who goes by Mia. She's been in Gilbert for a while and does a nice massage and very nice L1 ending. I've seen her on / off for about 4 years and she has accomodated a couple of special requests for me. The requests were well within her usual boundaries and I waited until she seemed very comfortable with me. Most likely, a request to wear heels wouldn't be a big deal for her. She's worth a try. She's very attractive and skilled at what she does. Her Tryst account is below.
Originally Posted by HeelLover
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/massage/mia8
-
07-04-26 16:31 #18178Regular Member
Godessisis
Had an unreal experience last week with Godessisis. Newbie to all this but she figured me out quick and Mommy delivered just what her baby needed. Left in such a better state mentally and physically.
-
07-04-26 12:59 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 82Sunny
It's at 43rd ave and Bell. There is a Jack in the Box in the parking lot. I like to treat myself to some mini churros after LOL.
Originally Posted by Jrcnr
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 12:52 #18176Banned Member

Posts: 31Agree with you
I had a very similar experience with her. Your description matches with the girl I saw. She told me her was Lisa which kinda sounds like Alicia. Not much english, but service and looks wise I was very satisfied. Great skills and she knows what she is doing. I will repeat with her.
Originally Posted by PhxEngine
[View Original Post]
I got to meet Zoe and Mimi on the way out. Both girls looked gorgeous. Mimi has a very young, sweet and cute look to her. Zoe speaks great English and was very flirty telling me to come back for her.
I just might take her on that offer. Really liking the lineup this month, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these girls.
-
07-04-26 12:13 #18175Regular Member

Posts: 10Lulu
I met Lulu last year when she was in town at a different west-side AMP and she let me know she'd be at Lucky starting earlier this week. She's sweet, pretty, she's not a 5' 95 lb spinner but has a nice body, and wants you to leave happy. We have good chemistry, I definitely recommend. She liked the Skyn Elite condoms I used. If you BYOC. I'll have to ask her about 4-hands.
Originally Posted by Jonzon623
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 12:13 #18174Senior Member

Posts: 204Infinity
I stopped by and saw Alicia or at least that's what I think she said. It was a typical infinity experience but with the less involved TS that reminded me of some of the places I used to go in California. All in all good experience though with FS followed by BBBJ to finish.
Originally Posted by Jonzon623
[View Original Post]
Looks: very petite with big MMs and sensitive nips. She was probably 5'0" and 95 lbs in her late 20's.
Service: great overall. TS was just for clean up (no body slide or anything but light teasing on the flip) and then back to room for mouthwash rinse and straight to GFE. Usual progression from solid BBBJ to CG that was also good. Then Mish and k9. The only difference this time was that I let her know when the grand finale was coming so that she could whip around and catch everything in her mouth. It was a well coordinated effort that I enjoyed more than usual.
Cost: . 4 HF for hh and $. 6 tip = $$ total.
-
07-04-26 11:25 #18173Regular Member

Posts: 12Appreciate the heads up my guy, I don't have any July 4th plans until late tonight, so I plan to stop by and get some early fireworks off if you know what I mean haha. I imagine things shouldn't be too busy today considering its a holiday. My friend told me he had a blast with Mimi so I'm very curious to see what she's like.
Originally Posted by Jonzon623
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




