Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4122
    Quote Originally Posted by RdhdBen  [View Original Post]
    This piece of work has finally showed up again. I know a couple of other people have posted about her along with myself. I've been hobbying for over 20 yrs now and this was the only time I was robbed. She will let her bf in as your clothes are coming off.

    Stay safe fellas. The moment they find a victim the ad will disappear and one of Anthony's other girls will pop back up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212321108#.
    Was posted about back in March.

    https://callescort.org/612-760-8128

  2. #4121

    You will be robbed

    This piece of work has finally showed up again. I know a couple of other people have posted about her along with myself. I've been hobbying for over 20 yrs now and this was the only time I was robbed. She will let her bf in as your clothes are coming off.

    Stay safe fellas. The moment they find a victim the ad will disappear and one of Anthony's other girls will pop back up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212321108#.

  3. #4120

    Hilltop Latinas

    Anyone check out any of the Hilltop latinas off of List Crawler? DM if you want, Thanks.

  4. #4119

    FBI next door

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    Was leaving the north, decided to swing through BC. Caught a latina Escort walking to the convenient store. Nice legs, nice booty, nice complexion, but butter face. She seen me at the light, then twirl her hair and smiled. I may have pulled around if her face was prettier, but I passed. If you spend time in BC, you'll see everyone, crackheads, SW, asian agencies, latinas, etc.

    Enjoy,

    Capt.
    I've rolled up to these spots in BC before and its kind of wild to think they set up shop right next to or near the FBI LOL. Granted Federal LEO's has bigger fishes to fry and what they do is technically not illegal but the people who runs those agency girls in BC either know something we don't or they just don't care LOL.

  5. #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    Was leaving the north, decided to swing through BC. Caught a latina Escort walking to the convenient store. Nice legs, nice booty, nice complexion, but butter face. She seen me at the light, then twirl her hair and smiled. I may have pulled around if her face was prettier, but I passed. If you spend time in BC, you'll see everyone, crackheads, SW, asian agencies, latinas, etc.

    Enjoy,

    Capt.
    That's funny I saw the same girl. Nice booty shorts and long legs. Face was a ok but can't have too high expectations. If service is awesome and body is tight makes up for the beauty in my opinion also depending on cost of service.

  6. #4117

    BC. Latina

    Was leaving the north, decided to swing through BC. Caught a latina Escort walking to the convenient store. Nice legs, nice booty, nice complexion, but butter face. She seen me at the light, then twirl her hair and smiled. I may have pulled around if her face was prettier, but I passed. If you spend time in BC, you'll see everyone, crackheads, SW, asian agencies, latinas, etc.

    Enjoy,

    Capt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260712_092952.jpg‎   20260712_092953.jpg‎  

  7. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoney27  [View Original Post]
    How do you go 2 weeks without nutting? LOL. For me it takes a lot of effort to go 1 week to not nut. I always want to try the Latina agency but do any of them offer BBBJ or BBFS? Also I don't want a old lady but someone in their early 40's I do not mind. You got me curious DM me what you did.
    It was definitely hard but also a lot to do so I was able to keep my mind off it for the most part. Plus I thought it would be a nice and special suprise to the old lady. Unfortunately she'll never get it LOL. But truth is, I will always be overly cautious towards them because they have sent me a threat emails before LOL. But, 3/3 time I contacted them and and actually went through with it, the girl behind the door haven't disappoint, Unlike the Asian agency where it's literally been a 50/50 gamble for me of it being a decent girl or old hag behind the door. In terms of offers I never tried asking, but I wouldn't mind going back and asking BBFS to the one I was with.

  8. #4115
    Quote Originally Posted by BaBoom7  [View Original Post]
    I told myself I'd stay away from the Latina agency but I just couldn't help it and was a very fun time. Ad is obviously not her but was damn near how she looked in person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211820109

    Short story: I was going on 2 week with no sex, the old lady was on her monthly and I couldn't hold it in. I hit up the agency and headed into Bloomington. Went up to the room after a few exchange messages. Was afraid at first until I saw her in a sexy FANCAME fishnet bodysuit lingerie with her huge ass and nice tits. Started off CBJ, then the usual miss, doggy and cowgirls. Cost was 250 for 2 x pops. Would recommend if your willing to game and if they aren't rotating girls through ad.

    Long story: I took much needed Vacation with the spouse and decided Croatia would be cool due to all the GOT stuff. As we flew out the old lady realized she starting to be on her monthly. At first I didn't care as I felt the 2 weeks of vacation will be lots of tourist and cool things to see. Well. It was not EASY! And when I say not EASY I mean you should go check out their beaches. For 2 Weeks I got tormented with beautiful Croatian Women and in their great revealing bikini's. Some even had natural bootys that looked to have gone for a BBL lift. I was so pent up but felt it would be a great wait so during the time I decided to start edging myself too. Well as we came home, I started feeling on the spouse, she knew what I wanted but wasn't feeling it. I was not too happy and decided if she doesn't empty me out by dinner I'm going out to seek a much needed release. The night came and gone with no action and no help. As the morning sun came and I headed to work I also decided to hit up a few numbers and the Latina agency gave me a quote that I couldn't pass up. So I decided what the hell. It's been awhile. I drove into Bloomington and directed to the hotel she was in. Gave me her room number and I went up. As I enter her door I didn't see her, then peaked left and saw her in a great Lingerie outfit, not old in age too and great body. As I got undress and covered up, she gave me a CBJ for about a minutes, it was not too shabby and felt some effort was put in. She then got up and indicated she was going to ride me. As her pussy slipped on, I instantly felt the pent up pressure. Unsure if was how tight she felt or just me but Trying to hold it in was unbearable, but I'd didn't want to end it that quick, after 5 minutes or so she was going to stop, but then I adjust and said keep going, she realized I was about to cum and understood what I wanted. For the next 30 seconds she rode me with a bit more effort and aggressiveness as if she herself was making a porn clip. As her pussy and ass came slapping down on my hard cock I finally broke and came, I Held her down for a few seconds before letting her go and get up. It was so much cum that it started seeping out of the condom and she got a bit afraid LOL. She went to check if any cum got in her, after confirming there's noting, she gave me a small smile, help cleaned me up then we rested for 10 minutes before going back into it again. This time we went straight to Missionary first, went soft for the first few minutes then started pounded her balls deep style for a good 5 minutes before flipping her over to doggy. We exchanged efforts onto one another until the final minutes then she took over again and backed up into me until I blew my second load. It was hot and sweaty at the end, but it felt amazing. I got up, got dressed and thanked her before leaving.

    Overall A: only downfall was I couldn't kiss, DATY or finger her. But she was worth the time and cost.

    P.S. I did something bad too LOL. But DM me instead.
    How do you go 2 weeks without nutting? LOL. For me it takes a lot of effort to go 1 week to not nut. I always want to try the Latina agency but do any of them offer BBBJ or BBFS? Also I don't want a old lady but someone in their early 40's I do not mind. You got me curious DM me what you did.

  9. #4114

    Asian Inquiry

    Hi yall,

    I am visiting this weekend through Tuesday and was wondering if anyone has info of any Asians that are decent providers? I am also open to Hotel Asians. I don't have alot of posts but if you are ever in southern MI I can give details. Feel free to DM or post here.

    Wondering DP.

  10. #4113

    Much needed release. Long post.

    I told myself I'd stay away from the Latina agency but I just couldn't help it and was a very fun time. Ad is obviously not her but was damn near how she looked in person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211820109

    Short story: I was going on 2 week with no sex, the old lady was on her monthly and I couldn't hold it in. I hit up the agency and headed into Bloomington. Went up to the room after a few exchange messages. Was afraid at first until I saw her in a sexy FANCAME fishnet bodysuit lingerie with her huge ass and nice tits. Started off CBJ, then the usual miss, doggy and cowgirls. Cost was 250 for 2 x pops. Would recommend if your willing to game and if they aren't rotating girls through ad.

    Long story: I took much needed Vacation with the spouse and decided Croatia would be cool due to all the GOT stuff. As we flew out the old lady realized she starting to be on her monthly. At first I didn't care as I felt the 2 weeks of vacation will be lots of tourist and cool things to see. Well. It was not EASY! And when I say not EASY I mean you should go check out their beaches. For 2 Weeks I got tormented with beautiful Croatian Women and in their great revealing bikini's. Some even had natural bootys that looked to have gone for a BBL lift. I was so pent up but felt it would be a great wait so during the time I decided to start edging myself too. Well as we came home, I started feeling on the spouse, she knew what I wanted but wasn't feeling it. I was not too happy and decided if she doesn't empty me out by dinner I'm going out to seek a much needed release. The night came and gone with no action and no help. As the morning sun came and I headed to work I also decided to hit up a few numbers and the Latina agency gave me a quote that I couldn't pass up. So I decided what the hell. It's been awhile. I drove into Bloomington and directed to the hotel she was in. Gave me her room number and I went up. As I enter her door I didn't see her, then peaked left and saw her in a great Lingerie outfit, not old in age too and great body. As I got undress and covered up, she gave me a CBJ for about a minutes, it was not too shabby and felt some effort was put in. She then got up and indicated she was going to ride me. As her pussy slipped on, I instantly felt the pent up pressure. Unsure if was how tight she felt or just me but Trying to hold it in was unbearable, but I'd didn't want to end it that quick, after 5 minutes or so she was going to stop, but then I adjust and said keep going, she realized I was about to cum and understood what I wanted. For the next 30 seconds she rode me with a bit more effort and aggressiveness as if she herself was making a porn clip. As her pussy and ass came slapping down on my hard cock I finally broke and came, I Held her down for a few seconds before letting her go and get up. It was so much cum that it started seeping out of the condom and she got a bit afraid LOL. She went to check if any cum got in her, after confirming there's noting, she gave me a small smile, help cleaned me up then we rested for 10 minutes before going back into it again. This time we went straight to Missionary first, went soft for the first few minutes then started pounded her balls deep style for a good 5 minutes before flipping her over to doggy. We exchanged efforts onto one another until the final minutes then she took over again and backed up into me until I blew my second load. It was hot and sweaty at the end, but it felt amazing. I got up, got dressed and thanked her before leaving.

    Overall A: only downfall was I couldn't kiss, DATY or finger her. But she was worth the time and cost.

    P.S. I did something bad too LOL. But DM me instead.

  11. #4112

    Review on Chayy

    I gave her a try for a fifth of that amount. It was fine. She was easy going, soft skin, but slightly larger than I'd prefer. She also made me wait 15 minutes before seeing her so timeliness was not great.

    Worth a try but not repeating. Thanks for the insight.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Chayy. Was quoted half a band: open menu, hr, no greek.

    I took a pass. IMO, no one at the BC area is worthy of that. I've had some amazing service before from others and these young wild gals just don't have it yet. Plus, I'm not bringing half a band there for them to potentially rip me off. Just saying, that area is known for that.

  12. #4111

    Half a band

    Reached out to Chayy. Was quoted half a band: open menu, hr, no greek.

    I took a pass. IMO, no one at the BC area is worthy of that. I've had some amazing service before from others and these young wild gals just don't have it yet. Plus, I'm not bringing half a band there for them to potentially rip me off. Just saying, that area is known for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Chayy is back. YMMV but I had a really good session with her in a dream last year before she moved down south I heard. Anyway, was a user at the time but still pretty cute, spinner type with a nice ass. Pussy felt great and pretty open with positions. Got BBFS with CIP for minimal upcharge. Kinda straightforward but easy enough to get along personality wise. Definately one of my dream better experiences among the 'BC' options. Enjoy.

    https://callescort.org/612-451-6855

  13. #4110

    Looking for reliable GFE providers

    I recently moved to minneapolis, hoping to find a reliable provider who is into GFE, dfk, if she also provides greek it would be added bonus, but mainly into GFE experience.

    I am not comfortable with sharing my personal info for screening.

    Can any fellow mongers please help me out with some good contacts with easy screening?

  14. #4109

    Momma

    Check it out!!

    I met her. Did not do anything, I was there to see someone else. Cool chick though, just not my type.

    https://callescort.org/612-759-9513

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipPlein  [View Original Post]
    Which one is her mom?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e9cee19fd3095459c38a467fa40cd09b_f.jpg‎  

  15. #4108

    Mom

    Which one is her mom?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar dream to Bugsy.

    I wish she didn't come back. She was sober down south, but now back and preggers. If you're into preggers, go give it a shot while she still sober. Cute chick, fun enough, open menu and positions, not really spinner no more but still fun. Her mom does provide out of BC too.

    Capt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape