Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4107

    Similar Experience. ChayChay

    Had a similar dream to Bugsy.

    I wish she didn't come back. She was sober down south, but now back and preggers. If you're into preggers, go give it a shot while she still sober. Cute chick, fun enough, open menu and positions, not really spinner no more but still fun. Her mom does provide out of BC too.

    Capt.

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Chayy is back. YMMV but I had a really good session with her in a dream last year before she moved down south I heard. Anyway, was a user at the time but still pretty cute, spinner type with a nice ass. Pussy felt great and pretty open with positions. Got BBFS with CIP for minimal upcharge. Kinda straightforward but easy enough to get along personality wise. Definately one of my dream better experiences among the 'BC' options. Enjoy.

    https://callescort.org/612-451-6855

  2. #4106

    Chayy

    Looks like Chayy is back. YMMV but I had a really good session with her in a dream last year before she moved down south I heard. Anyway, was a user at the time but still pretty cute, spinner type with a nice ass. Pussy felt great and pretty open with positions. Got BBFS with CIP for minimal upcharge. Kinda straightforward but easy enough to get along personality wise. Definately one of my dream better experiences among the 'BC' options. Enjoy.

    https://callescort.org/612-451-6855

  3. #4105

    AirBnB / VRBOs

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Samantha for the first time this weekend, she's hosting at an AirBnB apartment in NE.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...667/6124099989

    Very thick thighs / ass, breasts small but nice, uses some filters for blemishes but pics otherwise accurate, nice enough session. Everything covered. 140/ qv.
    Slightly off topic as this is not about Samantha, but curious as to how people feel about AirBnB apartments? I'll admit I'm on the overly cautious side, won't do hotel sessions, but I'd be a little nervous with this set up. I know some of these are owned by companies who own / manage numerous units but some are owned by individual people, some who keep a pretty close eye on them. We stayed at one a while back and as soon as we unlocked the door, we got a text from the owners welcoming us. They obviously get a notice every time the door is unlocked and they had a doorbell cam too. It was a husband and wife and probably their only property. On the other hand, I have also stayed in one where it was managed by a company and was in a large apartment building and I'm guessing they had no idea when I was coming or going and most likely didn't have access to any of the cameras that the apartment building had.

  4. #4104

    Can confirm legitness

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Samantha for the first time this weekend, she's hosting at an AirBnB apartment in NE.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...667/6124099989

    Very thick thighs / ass, breasts small but nice, uses some filters for blemishes but pics otherwise accurate, nice enough session. Everything covered. 140/ qv.
    Can confirm she's legit. I saw in her in a dream maybe 2 years ago and enjoyed a qv incall session. Loved her nice ass and thighs. Cute face for her age imo and pussy felt good. She was offering BBFS around that time but has since become adament about protection which I do not knock her for at all but kind of a bummer. Solid provider though. Would reccommend.

  5. #4103
    Saw Samantha for the first time this weekend, she's hosting at an AirBnB apartment in NE.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...667/6124099989

    Very thick thighs / ass, breasts small but nice, uses some filters for blemishes but pics otherwise accurate, nice enough session. Everything covered. 140/ qv.

  6. #4102

    Recommendation

    Hello, I will be visiting Minneapolis soon and would love to find a provider who will come to me with a great nuru massage and extras. Anyone with recommendations? Please feel free to DM me. TIA!

  7. #4101

    Daisy / Mckenzie?

    Anyone seen or heard from Daisy / Mckenzie recently? I really enjoyed her company in a few dreams of mine before going crickets. She was mainly working out in BC. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to DM if needed. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/201933854

  8. #4100
    Seen Marissa a couple times since May.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...612/7634021111

    I don't think I'd do the HH, but QV for 100 is totally worth it. Absolutely enormous rack, a bit bigger around the middle, but wears something around it like a pulled down nightie.

    Had an experience three years ago where she upsold me when I got there, hasn't been an issue the more recent two visits.

    Private apt incall off Franklin. Parking can be a PITA with the road construction.

    Been interested in seeing her sister Jacey. If anyone has any details would like to hear, or if anyone has any recommendations on good QV providers with private incalls.

  9. #4099
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipp531  [View Original Post]
    I met her a couple times when she was on seeking. That was probably late 2022/ early 2023, and 25-30 lbs ago. At that time she claimed to be 23 or 24 years old. She was a good time back then. The problem was we had opposite schedules most of the time. She always wanted to meet late night.
    Solid intel Zipp. Much appreciated.

  10. #4098
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoney27  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents. Even the slightest of hesitation is not worth it in this kind of business. You have to be 99 to 100 percent sure so you don't get rip off. From my experience is a hit or miss on listcrawler and most or not majority of the time you come out feeling like you just wasted your money. Also there is always no guaranteed no matter what site you are on. Best to get Intel and if your still not sure than is best to look else where. Too many providers to choose from so that's just my opinion.
    Couldn't agree more. Thanks for the advice CM.

  11. #4097
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatJay  [View Original Post]
    21 minus 4, wait a minute.

    Women lie about their age?

    She could be a unicorn, I found nothing by phone # or name lolo on TER
    I met her a couple times when she was on seeking. That was probably late 2022/ early 2023, and 25-30 lbs ago. At that time she claimed to be 23 or 24 years old. She was a good time back then. The problem was we had opposite schedules most of the time. She always wanted to meet late night.

  12. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated!

    Anyway, I definately feel you at ScatJay. Thats why I've been so hesistant haha.
    Just my 2 cents. Even the slightest of hesitation is not worth it in this kind of business. You have to be 99 to 100 percent sure so you don't get rip off. From my experience is a hit or miss on listcrawler and most or not majority of the time you come out feeling like you just wasted your money. Also there is always no guaranteed no matter what site you are on. Best to get Intel and if your still not sure than is best to look else where. Too many providers to choose from so that's just my opinion.

  13. #4095
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn  [View Original Post]
    She used to be on seeking about 4 years ago and on and off for a couple of years. Never met since she couldn't host at the time, bad at communicating and flaky. A couple of guys had seen her and relayed their experience.
    21 minus 4, wait a minute.

    Women lie about their age?

    She could be a unicorn, I found nothing by phone # or name lolo on TER

  14. #4094

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by ScatJay  [View Original Post]
    Looks pretty nice for Babylon, except the public restroom selfie, that fits.

    She's been on Babylon a whole month, and newcomers to this site vouch for her, . So yah.

    Seems like someone who'd be on Tryst at 400-600 for a 21 year old hottie.

    Seems possibly too extra good.
    She used to be on seeking about 4 years ago and on and off for a couple of years. Never met since she couldn't host at the time, bad at communicating and flaky. A couple of guys had seen her and relayed their experience.

  15. #4093
    Quote Originally Posted by Minneginger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a week or so ago in a dream. She was very attentive and open minded to your requests. Overall great experience, nice person to talk with, makes you comfortable, and again very open minded. Would see her again, once I am back in town.
    Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated!

    Anyway, I definately feel you at ScatJay. Thats why I've been so hesistant haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape