Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26648
    Quote Originally Posted by Degen123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice before. As always YMMV, but I had a good time both times and for how she looks and performs her rates are a steal compared to other girls. Pics are accurate (she uses a lot of filters in her pics when she doesn't need to. She is very pretty in person) Don't be a weirdo and you should have a good time. Rates are 200 hhr /300 hr for incall. 300/400 for outcall. Covered everything.

  2. #26647
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of Latina ads like this- https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...764/9548566790.

    Are they legit?
    I TOFTT and it was a waste of my time. I told her I could be there in 10 minutes and she said. I get and call and says somwthing I don't understand and hangs up. Then she wanted me to send a picture to prove I was there so I took one of the hotel from my car. Then she said she has to get ready. After over 30 min of not a peep and not answering my call or texts I just left.

  3. #26646

    Curvy PAWG


  4. #26645
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I don't always trust babylon reviews. Plenty of fakes there. I reached out, but she hasn't responded yet.
    She has some pics on her OF that aren't doctored up with the AI bullshit. She's a pretty average looking late 40's woman, not a model, definitely not hideous.

  5. #26644
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    There are three reviews of her in Babylon and they all say pictures are accurate.

    I haven't seen her so I can't confirm.
    Thanks, I don't always trust babylon reviews. Plenty of fakes there. I reached out, but she hasn't responded yet.

  6. #26643
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    There are three reviews of her in Babylon and they all say pictures are accurate.

    I haven't seen her so I can't confirm.
    She had a Twitter account (https://x.com/catz36gigi) that got suspended. I saw it months ago and it killed my desire to book her. I thought she was ugly and would only fuck her doggy, which defeats the purpose of those huge tits.

    To each their own though.

  7. #26642

    Reviews say pictures are accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Can you share if she is worth it? Are pictures really her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3128668677
    There are three reviews of her in Babylon and they all say pictures are accurate.

    I haven't seen her so I can't confirm.

  8. #26641
    Has anyone seen her? Can you share if she is worth it? Are pictures really her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3128668677

  9. #26640

    Still looking for.

    A petite, chill, BBBJ friendly, ebony. I had one for the longest time that I first met in the Mannheim clubs, but she is no longer in the business. If you can help, TIA.

  10. #26639

  11. #26638
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Not to speak for him but I think he paid her whatever her rate was and she stole the rest.
    I hope that's the case. While it sounds like he was hosting, for any appointment I go to, I only bring the donation and my burner in from the car. I leave everything else back there.

  12. #26637

    Help (hopefully)

    Going to be in the Chicago area for the first time in a couple of weeks.

    Specifically the "River North" area, at least according to Google, not sure what locals would refer to the area.

    Any recommendations for where I could go for some fun?

    PM is fine, and I have information in the New England area to trade if needed.

  13. #26636

    Latina ads

    I see a lot of Latina ads like this- https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...764/9548566790.

    Are they legit?

  14. #26635

    Holly

    Really good BJ deep throat. Worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]

  15. #26634
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theresa0308

    Set up outcall with her. Bunch of text back and forth. Sent her the time and location. Within minutes of her arriving, she was going through my stuff while I was showering without me knowing until after she left. Got out, she asked for the cash and I gave it to her. She said she left her phone in the car and like an idiot I thought she would be right back. Nope. Took off with 800 and blocked me. Beware. Do not get hosed like I did.
    Sometimes I wonder how some of yall made it to adulthood with the level of decision making and self preservation you display with strange hookers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape