Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 18417
-
07-08-26 14:35 #18117Senior Member

Posts: 828To add to the confusion
There now appears to be a Sakura Spa, not to be confused with Sakura Spa 88. And of course, there are multiple locations that start with S at this point so I can't even pretend to make the abbreviation useful. Anyway, I might be too fast with this one so they haven't put up any internal photos.
I haven't been and likely will not go to the new location, so I don't know if they have moved or are using two spots. But the newest spot is where I would bet on if I was going to check, or just text them and see where they send you. Perhaps someone else will have better information.
Originally Posted by CSmith3558
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 21:48 #18116Senior Member

Posts: 243Cherry blossom
Did cherry blossom in goodletsville move or do they have 2 in goodletsville? I haven't been want to try.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cherry+blossom+spa+goodlettsville+by+owner&oq=cher&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgAEEUYJxg7 MggIABBFGCcYOzIKCAEQLhixAxiABDIGCAIQIxgnMhAIAxAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgoIBBAAGLEDGIAEMg0 IBRAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMgoIBhAuGLEDGIAEMgoIBxAuGLEDGIAEMgcICBAAGIAEMhAICRAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgcIChAAGIAEMgoICxAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDBAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDRAAGLEDGIAE0 gEIMTUzM2 owajSoAgGwAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sv=CAMSiwIa3 gEKBmxjbF9 wdhImCgNwdnESH0 NnMHZaeTh4 TVc1 ak1 tZ3 hlREI2 SWdZS0 FCQUNHQUkSlwEKA2 xxaRKPAUNpcGphR1 Z5 Y25 rZ1 lteHZjM052 YlNCemNHRWdaMjl2 Wkd4 bGRIUnpkbWxzYkdVZ1 lua2 diM2 R1 WlhKYUxDSXFZMmhsY25 KNUlHSnNiM056 YjIwZ2 MzQmhJR2 R2 YjJSc1 pYUjBjM1 pwYkd4 bElHSjVJRzkzYm1 WeWtnRUxiV0 Z6 YzJGblpWOXpjR0 hnQVFBGhJsb2 NhbC1 wbGFjZS12 aWV3 ZXIgDCokCg5 sY2 wtcGxhY2 UtdGlsZRIQcHYtL2 cvMTFuYzJoMXgwehgBMAEYCiC0 uPffDg.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cherry+blossom+spa+goodlettsville+by+owner&oq=cher&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgAEEUYJxg7 MggIABBFGCcYOzIKCAEQLhixAxiABDIGCAIQIxgnMhAIAxAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgoIBBAAGLEDGIAEMg0 IBRAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMgoIBhAuGLEDGIAEMgoIBxAuGLEDGIAEMgcICBAAGIAEMhAICRAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgcIChAAGIAEMgoICxAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDBAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDRAAGLEDGIAE0 gEIMTUzM2 owajSoAgGwAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sv=CAMSgAIa0 wEKBmxjbF9 wdhImCgNwdnESH0 NnMHZaeTh4 TVhwbk1 UaDRlVGw0 SWdZS0 FCQUNHQUkSjAEKA2 xxaRKEAUNpcGphR1 Z5 Y25 rZ1 lteHZjM052 YlNCemNHRWdaMjl2 Wkd4 bGRIUnpkbWxzYkdVZ1 lua2 diM2 R1 WlhKYUxDSXFZMmhsY25 KNUlHSnNiM056 YjIwZ2 MzQmhJR2 R2 YjJSc1 pYUjBjM1 pwYkd4 bElHSjVJRzkzYm1 WeWtnRURjM0 JoNEFFQRoSbG9 jYWwtcGxhY2 Utdmlld2 VyIAwqJAoObGNsLXBsYWNlLXRpbGUSEHB2 LS9 nLzExemcxOHh5 OXgYATABGAogzpyVqAs.
-
07-07-26 21:43 #18115Senior Member

Posts: 395Yep floating around is good. I do a lot of floating too, but I if get one and it is on, I am going to work to add her whether for a date or a repeat. Or even better to see sweet Sasa when she returns. Haha Or the other 50 in my contacts. lol That number is an exaggeration but you get my point.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 21:37 #18114Senior Member

Posts: 828Oh no I meant that in a general way not about my specific recent visit. I'm just trying to suggest NOT doing what I've been doing if someone has a favorite haha.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
Right now I float around too much so I never gain new favorites. But I still get some numbers on rare occasion, like third visit Sasa, after she returned to town.
-
07-07-26 21:26 #18113Senior Member

Posts: 395Thats's right. Ah you just maybe are not interested at this time but not terrible. I am happy to provide info to a friend anyway. It has allowed immediate experiences, future experiences, great information and all around more fun, but everyone has their own way of doing business.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 21:15 #18112Senior Member

Posts: 828I've been terrible about getting new contacts after the HFS era but it really is ideal if you'd like to stick with someone while they are here. And it pays off if they're the kind to return back to town.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 20:49 #18111Senior Member

Posts: 395It is a crap-shoot unless you have prior intel. If I go in blind which most of the time I do, there is the opportunity if you find what you are looking for, your experience is good, and the vibe is there for both, get the contact information. Therefore, if you want to repeat or need a recommendation, it is really, really, easy in my experience. Now if you can't get the direct contact information you are on your own. Haha.
Originally Posted by Zenith540
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 20:36 #18110Senior Member

Posts: 48I've tried booking a day ahead twice, and neither request was was honored. So, no benefit in doing that. X Spa was a disaster, but salvaged the situation nicely at L88 when my original request was not available.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 19:39 #18109Regular Member

Posts: 22Sakura Massage in M'boro
Had the need to go down to M'boro today, stopped off at Sakura Massage on Memorial Blvd. Last report was 2023, was curious if anything changed.
(TLDR; nothing has changed).
The Good: Paid 7. For a 60 minute massage, got a great massage, super firm on clean sheets and it lasted almost 70 minutes. Would definitely go back if I was in the area and in the mood for a legit massage.
The Bad: Nothing to see here. Nada. Zero. Therpists in jeans, doors left cracked, draping at all times.
-
07-07-26 19:24 #18108Regular Member

Posts: 22LJY Reflexology hours are until 8 pm, that's a decent indicator of "nothing to see here" in my book.
Originally Posted by Boedba
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 15:34 #18107Senior Member

Posts: 100I"ve looked that number up before. It did not seem to be anything outside of legit.
Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 00:22 #18106Senior Member

Posts: 828I can give no guarantees. I have yet to go to L88, but I was paying attention to how well reviewed Coco was at L88. Then over in the agency thread, Rebccu saw Viky, Coco, and Luna for a 6 hands. So from other information, I knew Coco moved from L88 to PB and that Luna was at PB. That's why I texted the number on the L88 site to see where they'd send me.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
We already know they rotate girls, and I've followed a girl from spa to spa (Apple) so that's not entirely a surprise, but based on the experiment today if you failed to get someone's number or wanted to see a girl that is already reviewed, seems that site is the way to go. And well based on Zenith540, don't book the day before either LOL.
So as far as name changes go, hard for me to say, technically there's no one listed as Amy on site right now. So name shenanigans can still occur. But you got her number now so you're good to go if you just wanted to return or know where she goes while she is here.
-
07-06-26 22:40 #18105Senior Member

Posts: 1136Pb
T spa handler ticked me off so I was looking for another option. I ended up at PB, I have a type and asked for it, the handler came back immediately and said Amy. The handler was spot on, said come now, no busy. By the time I got there, there was another car there. If you drive a white Mercedes sedan with TX plates, maybe think of others and have some courtesy, privileged parking right in front of the door parallel to the house taking up 3 spots. I had to squeeze in and park in front of the gate, pouring down rain. Needless to say I was soaked by the time I got to the porch. Amy fit my type perfect, service was 6/10, it was rushed, and her oral skills are not good. She put jr. Through a meat grinder, had to ask her to slow down several times, and less teeth please. Had to go to L1 and asked to slow that down as well. She is very hot though, I used 3 numbers for initial appointment and she sent me a fourth after and said text her direct.
-
07-06-26 22:26 #18104Senior Member

Posts: 1136So you're saying PB and L88 are sharing the girls? Kind of makes since because I went to PB this past Friday. They said there were 5 girls to choose from all available but I narrowed down before going. Turns out they only have 2 bedrooms and I only saw 2 girls there. They tried to hit me for $360, I told them I only had $280 based on other sites and the norm that's the high end rate. She took it. Do they use the same name at each place or different?
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 20:21 #18103Senior Member

Posts: 48Had a somewhat similar experience at L88. Asked to book Vicky when setting up an appointment the day before. Was confirmed that she was available the day of. Arrived and was told she was at another location. However, Mimi was there, a very petite, very cute Chinese girl. Went with her and was very satisfied.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




