Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18108
    Quote Originally Posted by Boedba  [View Original Post]
    TLDR. I'm not sure what part of Lebanon Pike you were on but chances are that you saw a legit place.

    There are a handful of places scattered across Lebanon Pike. Since this is my stomping ground, I'll share what I know:

    LJY Reflexology - legit (I can't find any proof that it has extras).

    If I got any info wrong or anyone has any top secret info about any of these places, feel free to speak up or DM me.
    LJY Reflexology hours are until 8 pm, that's a decent indicator of "nothing to see here" in my book.

  2. #18107
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    I was driving on Donelson at Lebanon Pike and saw a sign for a massage place, wonder if it was an actual massage place or something more.
    I"ve looked that number up before. It did not seem to be anything outside of legit.

  3. #18106
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying PB and L88 are sharing the girls? Kind of makes since because I went to PB this past Friday. They said there were 5 girls to choose from all available but I narrowed down before going. Turns out they only have 2 bedrooms and I only saw 2 girls there. They tried to hit me for $360, I told them I only had $280 based on other sites and the norm that's the high end rate. She took it. Do they use the same name at each place or different?
    I can give no guarantees. I have yet to go to L88, but I was paying attention to how well reviewed Coco was at L88. Then over in the agency thread, Rebccu saw Viky, Coco, and Luna for a 6 hands. So from other information, I knew Coco moved from L88 to PB and that Luna was at PB. That's why I texted the number on the L88 site to see where they'd send me.

    We already know they rotate girls, and I've followed a girl from spa to spa (Apple) so that's not entirely a surprise, but based on the experiment today if you failed to get someone's number or wanted to see a girl that is already reviewed, seems that site is the way to go. And well based on Zenith540, don't book the day before either LOL.

    So as far as name changes go, hard for me to say, technically there's no one listed as Amy on site right now. So name shenanigans can still occur. But you got her number now so you're good to go if you just wanted to return or know where she goes while she is here.

  4. #18105

    Pb

    T spa handler ticked me off so I was looking for another option. I ended up at PB, I have a type and asked for it, the handler came back immediately and said Amy. The handler was spot on, said come now, no busy. By the time I got there, there was another car there. If you drive a white Mercedes sedan with TX plates, maybe think of others and have some courtesy, privileged parking right in front of the door parallel to the house taking up 3 spots. I had to squeeze in and park in front of the gate, pouring down rain. Needless to say I was soaked by the time I got to the porch. Amy fit my type perfect, service was 6/10, it was rushed, and her oral skills are not good. She put jr. Through a meat grinder, had to ask her to slow down several times, and less teeth please. Had to go to L1 and asked to slow that down as well. She is very hot though, I used 3 numbers for initial appointment and she sent me a fourth after and said text her direct.

  5. #18104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Alright while the site is up I'll make this short.

    Went to PB for Luna, nice boobs, C or better, massage is eh, comes with this being a bed place I suppose. Shower was nice, preview included. Bonus time got a usual workout, for that person looking for TUMA, pretty sure she was doing this which actually threw me off a bit when a kiss came out later, but she did wash it well during the shower. Had to switch to a L1 finish but she took the signal and switched to a mouth finish. 1 hour was 300 instead of my usual 270/280 but I think that comes with the awkwardness of the site setup. That said I did willingly leave early, not because I couldn't stay but I was already running late.

    Now extra information, the site https://level88spa.com/ I knew Luna was at PB but I was curious about my past question so I tried to book and outright ask for Luna. No screening or anything, was sent the address to where I understood PB to be (I had never been prior to this). So what I would take this to mean is that if you like a particular lady on the site (fake photos of course), you may wish to go through there to know if she's really at a given location or not. I had a wait time upon arrival despite appointment but that's on me for actually going for a daytime rush visit.
    So you're saying PB and L88 are sharing the girls? Kind of makes since because I went to PB this past Friday. They said there were 5 girls to choose from all available but I narrowed down before going. Turns out they only have 2 bedrooms and I only saw 2 girls there. They tried to hit me for $360, I told them I only had $280 based on other sites and the norm that's the high end rate. She took it. Do they use the same name at each place or different?

  6. #18103
    Had a somewhat similar experience at L88. Asked to book Vicky when setting up an appointment the day before. Was confirmed that she was available the day of. Arrived and was told she was at another location. However, Mimi was there, a very petite, very cute Chinese girl. Went with her and was very satisfied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Alright while the site is up I'll make this short.

    Went to PB for Luna, nice boobs, C or better, massage is eh, comes with this being a bed place I suppose. Shower was nice, preview included. Bonus time got a usual workout, for that person looking for TUMA, pretty sure she was doing this which actually threw me off a bit when a kiss came out later, but she did wash it well during the shower. Had to switch to a L1 finish but she took the signal and switched to a mouth finish. 1 hour was 300 instead of my usual 270/280 but I think that comes with the awkwardness of the site setup. That said I did willingly leave early, not because I couldn't stay but I was already running late.

    Now extra information, the site https://level88spa.com/ I knew Luna was at PB but I was curious about my past question so I tried to book and outright ask for Luna. No screening or anything, was sent the address to where I understood PB to be (I had never been prior to this). So what I would take this to mean is that if you like a particular lady on the site (fake photos of course), you may wish to go through there to know if she's really at a given location or not. I had a wait time upon arrival despite appointment but that's on me for actually going for a daytime rush visit.

  7. #18102

    Pb + l88

    Alright while the site is up I'll make this short.

    Went to PB for Luna, nice boobs, C or better, massage is eh, comes with this being a bed place I suppose. Shower was nice, preview included. Bonus time got a usual workout, for that person looking for TUMA, pretty sure she was doing this which actually threw me off a bit when a kiss came out later, but she did wash it well during the shower. Had to switch to a L1 finish but she took the signal and switched to a mouth finish. 1 hour was 300 instead of my usual 270/280 but I think that comes with the awkwardness of the site setup. That said I did willingly leave early, not because I couldn't stay but I was already running late.

    Now extra information, the site https://level88spa.com/ I knew Luna was at PB but I was curious about my past question so I tried to book and outright ask for Luna. No screening or anything, was sent the address to where I understood PB to be (I had never been prior to this). So what I would take this to mean is that if you like a particular lady on the site (fake photos of course), you may wish to go through there to know if she's really at a given location or not. I had a wait time upon arrival despite appointment but that's on me for actually going for a daytime rush visit.

  8. #18101

    Donelson at Lebanon Pike

    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    I was driving on Donelson at Lebanon Pike and saw a sign for a massage place, wonder if it was an actual massage place or something more.
    TLDR. I'm not sure what part of Lebanon Pike you were on but chances are that you saw a legit place.

    There are a handful of places scattered across Lebanon Pike. Since this is my stomping ground, I'll share what I know:

    • Donelson Massage Center - legit (from my own experience; however, I'd love to know if anyone has flipped anyone here).

    • Health Spa - legit - reference, reference, reference.

    • LJY Reflexology - legit (I can't find any proof that it has extras).

    • Ocean Massage - legit with teasing - reference, reference, reference.

    • Body in Balance Massage Therapy - legit.

    • BBPS East - legit.

    • Soma Headspa - legit.

    Here are the places that are closely branched off from Lebanon Pike, just in case:

    • Mu Spa - legit with teasing - reference, reference.

    • Wonderful Massage - DIY, possible L1 with work (from my own experience, though it could be different with the new name change).

    • Massage Therapy Studio - two private providers, I'm guessing are legit.

    • Pieces to Peace Massage Therapy - private provider, I'm guessing is legit.

    • Massage JG - legit, possible DIY with work - reference, reference, reference.

    Here are some places that show up on Google Maps, but must be scams. Out-of-state phone numbers, addresses that are apartments or other legit massage places, and one place texted me back asking for a deposit:

    • Tamia Body massage and spa.

    • Soft touches massage spa.

    • Anna glows massage spa.

    • Princess spa.

    If I got any info wrong or anyone has any top secret info about any of these places, feel free to speak up or DM me.

  9. #18100

    Camilla, Candy, Winter

    I had to hang out in the airport area waiting on a part and decided to take the plunge with Camilla aka Candy / Winter. Her ad popped up so I sent a text. She responded immediately and comms were no problem. I had heard so much negative I didn't expect a response. In my dream I arrived to a lower end hotel in the area and the girl in the photo opened the door. She was clean and dressed in a one piece like in some pictures. Camilla was very friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately there was a lot of baby damage and lose skin which isn't my thing from a visual standpoint. An ok visit and I finished mish. I had no problems otherwise. Probably won't repeat. She said 2 $ roses would really help so that's what I left.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/211668641

    Hardly.

  10. #18099

    New place in Columbia.

    On STG not sure what's up with it I'm not going to be able to go probably for a couple days. But heads up.

  11. #18098

    Milking table

    I noticed a local provider is now advertising that she has a milking table and her rate doubles if you choose that option. I've never seen a milking table outside of porn. Are they worth the extra cash?

  12. #18097
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerMaker94  [View Original Post]

    I've searched the threads, most of the alphabet soup is geared towards L3, so hoping someone can chime in with an L1 place?
    Well I checked, you already know about the double are lady, so that's basically the one freebie. Granted, I do think her massage got worse as time passed once I maxed out on known extra requests. I haven't visited in a bit because well my budget is kinda strained for plain L1 right now. But in case you never went for one reason or another, I'm posting again to ensure you know.

    The others, well two I never verified but I trusted the ones that said so, and the other one that started me off, I don't go to that side of town anymore, but she remains unreviewed and the guy who leaked it didn't intend to do so and the original post is deleted. But one person quoted him and that's why I know about it, even then, took me like 5 visits. But I stick to not mentioning it unless someone else asked about it directly. I do try to protect the L1 ladies and I figure you are good since while low posts, you've got a 5 year history so that is meaningful.

    So if you guess or ask in PM I'll try to confirm. That said, that's me, someone else might just tell you directly, I hope you get what you seek though. Probably would be easier to find one of the L3 ladies that does a decent massage though. The ones that refuse to let you touch them before bonus time.

  13. #18096
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    It may not be as exciting but there's still a market for it. Some folks don't want or need high level extras and the massage "can" be better at a semi-proper place. So while I won't be able to tell you if there's luck there, I do hope you find success.
    Since we're on this topic, can anyone recommend a place around the Nashville area that *does* give a good massage and has a good chance of L1 ?

    I've searched the threads, most of the alphabet soup is geared towards L3, so hoping someone can chime in with an L1 place?

  14. #18095

    Massage place Donelson

    I was driving on Donelson at Lebanon Pike and saw a sign for a massage place, wonder if it was an actual massage place or something more.

  15. #18094

    Pure B

    Went to Pure B in B Hill and had a fun time and experience. I did the quick shower before the event, even though I did before I went. It sets the tone well. There are a couple of cuties working there so if you are up for some fun, go say hi. Treat them well gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape