Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 18408
-
07-11-26 13:07 #18123Senior Member

Posts: 48T Spa
After a fairly lengthy hiatus, I visited Mia at T this week. Parking is not ideal. I guess with the neighbor issues they had resulted in signage that makes it very what clear what you're there to visit. Paid the standard house fee and got the table shower, which is quite a walk from the room I was in and through the kitchen. The shower area wasn't that nice (set up in the laundry room) but Mia did a good job with the shower itself with some nice teasing that got the soldier standing at attention. The face down massage was decent. In the flip we negotiated $$. 3 for L3 and BBBJ, which is higher than I am used to but the boy was ready to go. L2 was spectacular. She paused twice in the process to pop something in her mouth from a packet. Not sure what it was but it gave a cooling sensation and after five minutes or so I had to back her off to keep from going. L3 was missionary and pretry good. Not much in the way of GFE but good service. On the way out I met a couple of the other girls who were probaably more my type, but no complaints other than the signage thst screams SPA PARKNG HERE. Would repeat.
On another note, anyone been to Diamond lately? They are advertising latinas which I find intriguing. Can't find any reviews in here so I might TOFTT.
-
07-11-26 06:50 #18122Senior Member

Posts: 193Pure bliss
Has level 88 vibes nice looking girls same admissionas level 88 I'm assuming they switch in and out of locations. But these girls where better looking then the ones I saw at 88. Setup is kinda bad though bathroom is in a bad spot if your in the waiting room. They go by appointment only but still had to wait to come and then had to wait on room to be cleaned. There was two girls working and one facilitating.
-
07-10-26 21:58 #18121Senior Member

Posts: 476Nashville
I am from out of state and visiting Nashville just for a day, any suggestions for L3 locations around downtown. Would like to try 1 or 2 locations. Since I am new so specific location will be appreciated. PM are welcome. I would really appreciate any help.
-
07-10-26 19:30 #18120Senior Member

Posts: 1066666
Stopped in, they even had cash atm. Met old mamasun who introduced me to younger and pretty hot soloist. Looked like fake titties. But felt natural, anyway led to back. Very good massage. She actually put her knee on my dong and we laughed about it. Nice ball rubs. On the flip just was good level 1. She got naked and let me rub on the outside.
Nice body. I'd go back. . 5 to house. 6 to nice titty lady. Only girl working. Hate leaving walking by barber shop.
-
07-10-26 19:24 #18119Senior Member

Posts: 106South B
Went to SB yesterday. Parked in back. Used back door. Walked in and met Lee-Lee? Thick ass.
She said nobody else available.
Massage lasted 6 min. I looked at my watch. Then on the turn she would not budge much.
5 to the house. . 7 to her. Jack rabbit mode: activated. Told her slow slow slow. Asked to see the magic side smile. Another. 10.
Ended up having her lay back and I'd finish on her. Kept her foot up to keep me at a distance. Well I'm a shooter and got her right on the target.
Won't repeat. She was in the middle of eating when I got there. Super hot inside but she turned the fan on.
-
07-08-26 21:50 #18118Senior Member

Posts: 29There is no spa action in the Boro. It's sad.
Originally Posted by BoilerMaker94
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 14:35 #18117Senior Member

Posts: 827To add to the confusion
There now appears to be a Sakura Spa, not to be confused with Sakura Spa 88. And of course, there are multiple locations that start with S at this point so I can't even pretend to make the abbreviation useful. Anyway, I might be too fast with this one so they haven't put up any internal photos.
I haven't been and likely will not go to the new location, so I don't know if they have moved or are using two spots. But the newest spot is where I would bet on if I was going to check, or just text them and see where they send you. Perhaps someone else will have better information.
Originally Posted by CSmith3558
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 21:48 #18116Senior Member

Posts: 243Cherry blossom
Did cherry blossom in goodletsville move or do they have 2 in goodletsville? I haven't been want to try.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cherry+blossom+spa+goodlettsville+by+owner&oq=cher&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgAEEUYJxg7 MggIABBFGCcYOzIKCAEQLhixAxiABDIGCAIQIxgnMhAIAxAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgoIBBAAGLEDGIAEMg0 IBRAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMgoIBhAuGLEDGIAEMgoIBxAuGLEDGIAEMgcICBAAGIAEMhAICRAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgcIChAAGIAEMgoICxAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDBAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDRAAGLEDGIAE0 gEIMTUzM2 owajSoAgGwAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sv=CAMSiwIa3 gEKBmxjbF9 wdhImCgNwdnESH0 NnMHZaeTh4 TVc1 ak1 tZ3 hlREI2 SWdZS0 FCQUNHQUkSlwEKA2 xxaRKPAUNpcGphR1 Z5 Y25 rZ1 lteHZjM052 YlNCemNHRWdaMjl2 Wkd4 bGRIUnpkbWxzYkdVZ1 lua2 diM2 R1 WlhKYUxDSXFZMmhsY25 KNUlHSnNiM056 YjIwZ2 MzQmhJR2 R2 YjJSc1 pYUjBjM1 pwYkd4 bElHSjVJRzkzYm1 WeWtnRUxiV0 Z6 YzJGblpWOXpjR0 hnQVFBGhJsb2 NhbC1 wbGFjZS12 aWV3 ZXIgDCokCg5 sY2 wtcGxhY2 UtdGlsZRIQcHYtL2 cvMTFuYzJoMXgwehgBMAEYCiC0 uPffDg.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cherry+blossom+spa+goodlettsville+by+owner&oq=cher&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgAEEUYJxg7 MggIABBFGCcYOzIKCAEQLhixAxiABDIGCAIQIxgnMhAIAxAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgoIBBAAGLEDGIAEMg0 IBRAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMgoIBhAuGLEDGIAEMgoIBxAuGLEDGIAEMgcICBAAGIAEMhAICRAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgcIChAAGIAEMgoICxAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDBAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDRAAGLEDGIAE0 gEIMTUzM2 owajSoAgGwAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sv=CAMSgAIa0 wEKBmxjbF9 wdhImCgNwdnESH0 NnMHZaeTh4 TVhwbk1 UaDRlVGw0 SWdZS0 FCQUNHQUkSjAEKA2 xxaRKEAUNpcGphR1 Z5 Y25 rZ1 lteHZjM052 YlNCemNHRWdaMjl2 Wkd4 bGRIUnpkbWxzYkdVZ1 lua2 diM2 R1 WlhKYUxDSXFZMmhsY25 KNUlHSnNiM056 YjIwZ2 MzQmhJR2 R2 YjJSc1 pYUjBjM1 pwYkd4 bElHSjVJRzkzYm1 WeWtnRURjM0 JoNEFFQRoSbG9 jYWwtcGxhY2 Utdmlld2 VyIAwqJAoObGNsLXBsYWNlLXRpbGUSEHB2 LS9 nLzExemcxOHh5 OXgYATABGAogzpyVqAs.
-
07-07-26 21:43 #18115Senior Member

Posts: 393Yep floating around is good. I do a lot of floating too, but I if get one and it is on, I am going to work to add her whether for a date or a repeat. Or even better to see sweet Sasa when she returns. Haha Or the other 50 in my contacts. lol That number is an exaggeration but you get my point.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 21:37 #18114Senior Member

Posts: 827Oh no I meant that in a general way not about my specific recent visit. I'm just trying to suggest NOT doing what I've been doing if someone has a favorite haha.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
Right now I float around too much so I never gain new favorites. But I still get some numbers on rare occasion, like third visit Sasa, after she returned to town.
-
07-07-26 21:26 #18113Senior Member

Posts: 393Thats's right. Ah you just maybe are not interested at this time but not terrible. I am happy to provide info to a friend anyway. It has allowed immediate experiences, future experiences, great information and all around more fun, but everyone has their own way of doing business.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 21:15 #18112Senior Member

Posts: 827I've been terrible about getting new contacts after the HFS era but it really is ideal if you'd like to stick with someone while they are here. And it pays off if they're the kind to return back to town.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 20:49 #18111Senior Member

Posts: 393It is a crap-shoot unless you have prior intel. If I go in blind which most of the time I do, there is the opportunity if you find what you are looking for, your experience is good, and the vibe is there for both, get the contact information. Therefore, if you want to repeat or need a recommendation, it is really, really, easy in my experience. Now if you can't get the direct contact information you are on your own. Haha.
Originally Posted by Zenith540
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 20:36 #18110Senior Member

Posts: 48I've tried booking a day ahead twice, and neither request was was honored. So, no benefit in doing that. X Spa was a disaster, but salvaged the situation nicely at L88 when my original request was not available.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 19:39 #18109Regular Member

Posts: 22Sakura Massage in M'boro
Had the need to go down to M'boro today, stopped off at Sakura Massage on Memorial Blvd. Last report was 2023, was curious if anything changed.
(TLDR; nothing has changed).
The Good: Paid 7. For a 60 minute massage, got a great massage, super firm on clean sheets and it lasted almost 70 minutes. Would definitely go back if I was in the area and in the mood for a legit massage.
The Bad: Nothing to see here. Nada. Zero. Therpists in jeans, doors left cracked, draping at all times.










Reply With Quote




