Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 39995
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39605

    JW Rejuvenating

    I checked out JW after texting to see if Anne is there anymore but she is gone. Met Helen who is maybe in her 50's but certainly looks younger. Thin and nice size natural looking rack. Did 30 minutes for an ok massage and had a CBJ for 1. 2 but clothed. More is certainly on the table. I asked how much L3 would cost on the way out and she told me to come back to find out with 4 hands. Got a glimpse of the other girl and she has some meat on her but hard to tell if I would partake with her.

  2. #39604
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by LLC last night and was greeted by KK. She was looking amazing; curvy, with that big juicy ass. She's in her mid-20's, she has a cute face, with sexy dark eyes and nice pair of natural C-cups.

    We started with some small talk, flirting a bit, and then she led me into the room. Agreed on the donations 50/150 and She wasted no time, dropping to her knees for a BBBJ that was sloppy and wet, with plenty of spit, handjerking, and eye contact that had me really hard. She made sure to focus on the balls too, teasing and gracing them proper.

    Once I was ready, she covered me up and we moved into mish, then CG. Her ass bounced perfectly with every thrust, and I couldn't help but squeeze it, felt soft but firm, just how I like it. She was moaning, playing with her tits, and I could tell she was into it. Great enthusiasm, and she kept making sure I was satisfied.

    We switched to RCG, and she kept riding me really good, hips rolling slow at first, then faster. Her ass was smacking against me good, and I loved grabbing her hips, pulling her into me. She was moaning loud, rubbing her clit, and I could feel myself inching closer.

    Finally, I told her to flip over for some doggy, and her ass looked incredible from behind. Bouncing and jiggling as I pounded her, she was into it, rubbing her pussy, moaning loud, really getting into the rough stuff. I could feel myself about to blow, and I made sure to go all out, filling up the bag deep inside her.

    Cleaned up quick, shared a little kiss, and then I was out. KK has that wild, sensual side, and I'll definitely be back for more.
    Finally going to see her tomorrow, did you ever end up going back? She's at some other location now.

  3. #39603

    Fake?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  4. #39602

    Water sports

    Any enthusiastic water sporters amongst the masseuses? Provider or receiver both.

  5. #39601

    Katarina, Lunar Body Works

    Pulled Katarina. Younger girl but I'd put her early 30's if I had to guess. Long hair average build with curves in the right places and a nice set of tits. She had a tattoo on her too which some guys care about so throwing that out there. Session started slow with some GFE stuff. She was touchy and warm from the jump. Got the HJ going first and she had good hands. Then came the BBBJ which was solid. Wet good rhythm. She looked up a couple times. No real complaints on the session.

    House 80 and donation was 120.

  6. #39600

    Lotus SPA at Irving Park

    Alice gave me a really nice rubdown from the start. She worked through my legs, arms, and hands with a care and attentiveness that you do not always get, and what surprised me most was how naturally sensual the whole thing felt even without much teasing. It was one of those massages where the skill alone sets the mood. The flip went smoothly and she warmed up some oil before starting a slow, two-handed stroke that felt great right out of the gate. I asked if touching was okay and she said yes without any hesitation, which I appreciated. I tend to hold off on exploring until things are already in motion, and the yoga pants were doing their job but I kept my hands above the waist. Her chest though was a different story. She let me slip my hand under her shirt and past the bra and what I found was a genuinely lovely handful, soft and firm all at once, with nipples that responded to every touch in the most satisfying way. I savored that for a bit before bringing my focus back to the finish, which arrived in a very good way. Afterward Alice kept the warm energy going through the cleanup, laughing and chatting easily, and then wrapped everything up with a wonderful face, neck, and arm massage. 5234 Irving.

  7. #39599

    Two places that have a lot of mentions here

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the Chicago area for the first time in a couple of weeks.

    Specifically the "River North" area, at least according to Google, not sure what locals would refer to the area.

    Any recommendations for where I could go for some fun?

    PM is fine, and I have information in the New England area to trade if needed.
    West River Spa (never visited) and SXL (visited twice) have a lot of mentions here and are close, just to give you some default places where people seem to like. Plenty of info to search in this thread.

  8. #39598

    Help (hopefully)

    Going to be in the Chicago area for the first time in a couple of weeks.

    Specifically the "River North" area, at least according to Google, not sure what locals would refer to the area.

    Any recommendations for where I could go for some fun?

    PM is fine, and I have information in the New England area to trade if needed.

  9. #39597

    Chicago spa llc busted

    Looks like LEO busted this spa.

  10. #39596

    Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try out a couple of the Rogers Park places next week, but if someone can recommend an alternative spot where I can get L1 from someone that'll let me suck on their tits during, I'd appreciate it.
    Looking forward to any recon. Relax on Howard is technically Evanston, but I have L1-3 there in the past. Have not been there recently.

  11. #39595
    I just got a new job in the La Grange area and was wondering if anyone knew of anything out there that gives L1 or more by chance.

  12. #39594
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    SXL Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by MyEndo  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and stopped by Sxl. I asked for Apple but she was busy and I couldn't wait so I saw Selena. She has a cute face but a bit older late 30's? Early 40's. She delivered a great full body massage with lots of teasing toward the end. On the flip she asked if I wanted her naked, of course I did. She had a youthful body. Tight stomach and nice natural small B's. She asked me what I wanted and I said BBBJ and CFS. She never even tried to negotiate a tip. Great BBBJ with nice hand action. We did 69 and she let me FIA. Cover went on, I didn't t last long at all and she took my full load CIM. She never complained and was open to DFK and she didn't have bad breath at all. I was there almost the full 60 minutes. No complaints and I would repeat.

    Is she the same Selena discussed on these board that used to be at West River?
    Yes, she is the same Selena. She has been plying her trade at various locations in Chicago for well over a decade. She's actually turned 48 years old this year. You can see it in her face, but she has the body of a 35 year old. Good for her.

  13. #39593
    Quote Originally Posted by MyEndo  [View Original Post]
    She has a cute face but a bit older late 30's? Early 40's.
    I had a similar experience as I believe that she is overdelivering in an attempt to rebuild her customer base, but she's pushing 50.

  14. #39592

    Amanda Spa at W Grand Ave and and Hamlin Ave

    I went back to this place to get some more Latina pussy. This time I saw a girl who called herself Valentina (Colombian, 29-30,5'5"-5'6" 135-140, DD cups, thick ass, shaved pussy, pretty face, DSLs, brown eyes, long dark hair) and I just got the business out of the way up front by giving her the $200 before we headed to the room.

    When we got there I did my small talk thing in Spanish again. I think that's a good ice breaker. I asked her where she was from and when she said Colombia I told her that Colombian girls are the best. I think she knew about me using that line on Luisa because it got a pretty big laugh out of her. I got busted recycling* my bullshit. Good thing I had guaranteed my luck with the cash. Ha! I got charged from street clothes to a towel. And we headed to the shower.

    Once again I started face down after hanging up mytowel. She stripped to reveal those giant bombs. I was looking forward to the body slide. She soaped me up and hopped on. I felt all that flesh rubbing my back and almost poked a hole in the table. She rinsed me and when I flipped she giggled at my raging hard on. She grabbed it to get a reaction out of me but I just smiled and winked. She soaped me up again and hopped on for the P2 P ride. I really got into the DFK with her. She did a little Russian before hopping off to rinse us and finished our shower with the BBBJ preview. I was ready to rock and roll.

    When we got back to the room I engaged my mouth for a journey down her body. I started with some DFK, continued by feasting on her DDs, and finished D-ing ATY. She pushed my head down to get more pressure so I know she was enjoying it. After a few minutes she took a turn by sucking my cock. It was a nice wet BBBJ.

    When I was ready she put on the hat and sat on my dick. She was bouncing on junior while her tits were bouncing everywhere. At first I was just watching in awe but I couldn't keep my hands off of them for long. When I took my turn on top. I really got into the DFK again. I was feeling the home stretch so we made one more switch to doggy style. I fucked her with all my might and got off with a lot of force. Good thing the latex held. Ha!

    We laid there to catch our breath for a couple minutes before she took away the trash and went for the hot towel. She cleaned me up and we walked out. I saw Luisa along the way and noticed she changed her hair. It's short and dark now. Got my goodbye hug and kiss then I was out the door. I hit the street with a smile.

  15. #39591

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by MyEndo  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and stopped by Sxl. I asked for Apple but she was busy and I couldn't wait so I saw Selena. She has a cute face but a bit older late 30's? Early 40's. She delivered a great full body massage with lots of teasing toward the end. On the flip she asked if I wanted her naked, of course I did. She had a youthful body. Tight stomach and nice natural small B's. She asked me what I wanted and I said BBBJ and CFS. She never even tried to negotiate a tip. Great BBBJ with nice hand action. We did 69 and she let me FIA. Cover went on, I didn't t last long at all and she took my full load CIM. She never complained and was open to DFK and she didn't have bad breath at all. I was there almost the full 60 minutes. No complaints and I would repeat.

    Is she the same Selena discussed on these board that used to be at West River?
    Based on your details, this woman is Selena. I love those flaps she has!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape