Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18121

    Nashville

    I am from out of state and visiting Nashville just for a day, any suggestions for L3 locations around downtown. Would like to try 1 or 2 locations. Since I am new so specific location will be appreciated. PM are welcome. I would really appreciate any help.

  2. #18120

    6666

    Stopped in, they even had cash atm. Met old mamasun who introduced me to younger and pretty hot soloist. Looked like fake titties. But felt natural, anyway led to back. Very good massage. She actually put her knee on my dong and we laughed about it. Nice ball rubs. On the flip just was good level 1. She got naked and let me rub on the outside.

    Nice body. I'd go back. . 5 to house. 6 to nice titty lady. Only girl working. Hate leaving walking by barber shop.

  3. #18119

    South B

    Went to SB yesterday. Parked in back. Used back door. Walked in and met Lee-Lee? Thick ass.

    She said nobody else available.

    Massage lasted 6 min. I looked at my watch. Then on the turn she would not budge much.

    5 to the house. . 7 to her. Jack rabbit mode: activated. Told her slow slow slow. Asked to see the magic side smile. Another. 10.

    Ended up having her lay back and I'd finish on her. Kept her foot up to keep me at a distance. Well I'm a shooter and got her right on the target.

    Won't repeat. She was in the middle of eating when I got there. Super hot inside but she turned the fan on.

  4. #18118
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerMaker94  [View Original Post]
    Had the need to go down to M'boro today, stopped off at Sakura Massage on Memorial Blvd. Last report was 2023, was curious if anything changed.

    (TLDR; nothing has changed).

    The Good: Paid 7. For a 60 minute massage, got a great massage, super firm on clean sheets and it lasted almost 70 minutes. Would definitely go back if I was in the area and in the mood for a legit massage.

    The Bad: Nothing to see here. Nada. Zero. Therpists in jeans, doors left cracked, draping at all times.
    There is no spa action in the Boro. It's sad.

  5. #18117

    To add to the confusion

    There now appears to be a Sakura Spa, not to be confused with Sakura Spa 88. And of course, there are multiple locations that start with S at this point so I can't even pretend to make the abbreviation useful. Anyway, I might be too fast with this one so they haven't put up any internal photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSmith3558  [View Original Post]
    Did cherry blossom in goodletsville move or do they have 2 in goodletsville? I haven't been want to try.
    I haven't been and likely will not go to the new location, so I don't know if they have moved or are using two spots. But the newest spot is where I would bet on if I was going to check, or just text them and see where they send you. Perhaps someone else will have better information.

  6. #18116

    Cherry blossom

    Did cherry blossom in goodletsville move or do they have 2 in goodletsville? I haven't been want to try.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=cherry+blossom+spa+goodlettsville+by+owner&oq=cher&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgAEEUYJxg7 MggIABBFGCcYOzIKCAEQLhixAxiABDIGCAIQIxgnMhAIAxAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgoIBBAAGLEDGIAEMg0 IBRAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMgoIBhAuGLEDGIAEMgoIBxAuGLEDGIAEMgcICBAAGIAEMhAICRAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgcIChAAGIAEMgoICxAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDBAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDRAAGLEDGIAE0 gEIMTUzM2 owajSoAgGwAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sv=CAMSiwIa3 gEKBmxjbF9 wdhImCgNwdnESH0 NnMHZaeTh4 TVc1 ak1 tZ3 hlREI2 SWdZS0 FCQUNHQUkSlwEKA2 xxaRKPAUNpcGphR1 Z5 Y25 rZ1 lteHZjM052 YlNCemNHRWdaMjl2 Wkd4 bGRIUnpkbWxzYkdVZ1 lua2 diM2 R1 WlhKYUxDSXFZMmhsY25 KNUlHSnNiM056 YjIwZ2 MzQmhJR2 R2 YjJSc1 pYUjBjM1 pwYkd4 bElHSjVJRzkzYm1 WeWtnRUxiV0 Z6 YzJGblpWOXpjR0 hnQVFBGhJsb2 NhbC1 wbGFjZS12 aWV3 ZXIgDCokCg5 sY2 wtcGxhY2 UtdGlsZRIQcHYtL2 cvMTFuYzJoMXgwehgBMAEYCiC0 uPffDg.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=cherry+blossom+spa+goodlettsville+by+owner&oq=cher&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgAEEUYJxg7 MggIABBFGCcYOzIKCAEQLhixAxiABDIGCAIQIxgnMhAIAxAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgoIBBAAGLEDGIAEMg0 IBRAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMgoIBhAuGLEDGIAEMgoIBxAuGLEDGIAEMgcICBAAGIAEMhAICRAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgcIChAAGIAEMgoICxAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDBAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDRAAGLEDGIAE0 gEIMTUzM2 owajSoAgGwAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sv=CAMSgAIa0 wEKBmxjbF9 wdhImCgNwdnESH0 NnMHZaeTh4 TVhwbk1 UaDRlVGw0 SWdZS0 FCQUNHQUkSjAEKA2 xxaRKEAUNpcGphR1 Z5 Y25 rZ1 lteHZjM052 YlNCemNHRWdaMjl2 Wkd4 bGRIUnpkbWxzYkdVZ1 lua2 diM2 R1 WlhKYUxDSXFZMmhsY25 KNUlHSnNiM056 YjIwZ2 MzQmhJR2 R2 YjJSc1 pYUjBjM1 pwYkd4 bElHSjVJRzkzYm1 WeWtnRURjM0 JoNEFFQRoSbG9 jYWwtcGxhY2 Utdmlld2 VyIAwqJAoObGNsLXBsYWNlLXRpbGUSEHB2 LS9 nLzExemcxOHh5 OXgYATABGAogzpyVqAs.

  7. #18115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Oh no I meant that in a general way not about my specific recent visit. I'm just trying to suggest NOT doing what I've been doing if someone has a favorite haha.

    Right now I float around too much so I never gain new favorites. But I still get some numbers on rare occasion, like third visit Sasa, after she returned to town.
    Yep floating around is good. I do a lot of floating too, but I if get one and it is on, I am going to work to add her whether for a date or a repeat. Or even better to see sweet Sasa when she returns. Haha Or the other 50 in my contacts. lol That number is an exaggeration but you get my point.

  8. #18114
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Thats's right. Ah you just maybe are not interested at this time but not terrible. I am happy to provide info to a friend. It has allowed immediate experiences, future experiences, great information and all around more fun, but everyone has their own way of doing business.
    Oh no I meant that in a general way not about my specific recent visit. I'm just trying to suggest NOT doing what I've been doing if someone has a favorite haha.

    Right now I float around too much so I never gain new favorites. But I still get some numbers on rare occasion, like third visit Sasa, after she returned to town.

  9. #18113
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I've been terrible about getting new contacts after the HFS era but it really is ideal if you'd like to stick with someone while they are here. And it pays off if they're the kind to return back to town.
    Thats's right. Ah you just maybe are not interested at this time but not terrible. I am happy to provide info to a friend anyway. It has allowed immediate experiences, future experiences, great information and all around more fun, but everyone has their own way of doing business.

  10. #18112
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    It is a crap-shoot unless you have prior intel. If I go in blind which most of the time I do, there is the opportunity if you find what you are looking for, your experience is good, and the vibe is there for both, get the contact information. Therefore, if you want to repeat or need a recommendation, it is really, really, easy in my experience. Now if you can't get the direct contact information you are on your own. Haha.
    I've been terrible about getting new contacts after the HFS era but it really is ideal if you'd like to stick with someone while they are here. And it pays off if they're the kind to return back to town.

  11. #18111
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith540  [View Original Post]
    I've tried booking a day ahead twice, and neither request was was honored. So, no benefit in doing that. X Spa was a disaster, but salvaged the situation nicely at L88 when my original request was not available.
    It is a crap-shoot unless you have prior intel. If I go in blind which most of the time I do, there is the opportunity if you find what you are looking for, your experience is good, and the vibe is there for both, get the contact information. Therefore, if you want to repeat or need a recommendation, it is really, really, easy in my experience. Now if you can't get the direct contact information you are on your own. Haha.

  12. #18110
    I've tried booking a day ahead twice, and neither request was was honored. So, no benefit in doing that. X Spa was a disaster, but salvaged the situation nicely at L88 when my original request was not available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I can give no guarantees. I have yet to go to L88, but I was paying attention to how well reviewed Coco was at L88. Then over in the agency thread, Rebccu saw Viky, Coco, and Luna for a 6 hands. So from other information, I knew Coco moved from L88 to PB and that Luna was at PB. That's why I texted the number on the L88 site to see where they'd send me.

    We already know they rotate girls, and I've followed a girl from spa to spa (Apple) so that's not entirely a surprise, but based on the experiment today if you failed to get someone's number or wanted to see a girl that is already reviewed, seems that site is the way to go. And well based on Zenith540, don't book the day before either LOL.

    So as far as name changes go, hard for me to say, technically there's no one listed as Amy on site right now. So name shenanigans can still occur. But you got her number now so you're good to go if you just wanted to return or know where she goes while she is here.

  13. #18109

    Sakura Massage in M'boro

    Had the need to go down to M'boro today, stopped off at Sakura Massage on Memorial Blvd. Last report was 2023, was curious if anything changed.

    (TLDR; nothing has changed).

    The Good: Paid 7. For a 60 minute massage, got a great massage, super firm on clean sheets and it lasted almost 70 minutes. Would definitely go back if I was in the area and in the mood for a legit massage.

    The Bad: Nothing to see here. Nada. Zero. Therpists in jeans, doors left cracked, draping at all times.

  14. #18108
    Quote Originally Posted by Boedba  [View Original Post]
    TLDR. I'm not sure what part of Lebanon Pike you were on but chances are that you saw a legit place.

    There are a handful of places scattered across Lebanon Pike. Since this is my stomping ground, I'll share what I know:

    LJY Reflexology - legit (I can't find any proof that it has extras).

    If I got any info wrong or anyone has any top secret info about any of these places, feel free to speak up or DM me.
    LJY Reflexology hours are until 8 pm, that's a decent indicator of "nothing to see here" in my book.

  15. #18107
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    I was driving on Donelson at Lebanon Pike and saw a sign for a massage place, wonder if it was an actual massage place or something more.
    I"ve looked that number up before. It did not seem to be anything outside of legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape